Playstation Trophy Leaderboard V2.5

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 598 comments
Australia
Australia
J-PaP
The Leaderboard has reopened! Not much has changed on how to participate, the website has had an make-over for technical reasons. I hope you will enjoy it and i would like to thank John for starting this great thread in the first place and his help so far with the restart.
Enjoy!

GTPlanet PlayStation3 Trophy Leaderboard

This thread is here to allow everyone to compare their trophy level and number of trophies amongst fellow GTP'ers. Not everyone on GTP is on your friend list and there seems to not be any kind of global ranking system or way to compare trophy levels with anyone outside your friend list.
Now you can also browse game-leaderboards & game-information, see your level/trophy history on your personal profile page with your own game-leaderboard.

In order to enter you just need to do the following:

1. Your playstation trophy information via http://ps3trophycard.com/
2. Your individual game percentages.
^ If you have a platinum trophy for that game don't forget to add a P after the percentage.
^ For maintenance reasons, if possible, highlight changed game percentages at update.
3. OPTIONAL: Your official playstation portable id card via https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/mypsn/myportableid/

Games:

Ferrari Challenge - 100% P (platinumed)
Deadspace - 65% (changed)
Fallout 3 - 30%
You can view this information in the Trophy Collection sub menu (under game) on your Playstation 3 or via the Playstation website for your region.

Small rule change here, you can post as much as you want to chat about anything related but only one post with update information, which you may edit until i post a message with 'UPDATE in progress'.
When the update is in progress you may post a new update post. The update will then be online within a few days.

The leaderboard will be updated Monthly (normally first weekend of every month). Maybe in the future more often.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW LEADERBOARD

Any question can be directed to me (F1KimiFreak) in this thread or pm.

Last edited:
Great idea, but with something like 20 trophies I'd say in a few days I'll have to scroll down quite a bit to find my name on that list. :P

I'll have my full details up a bit later. 👍

PSN ID: GTP_Turbo
Trophy Level: 3
Percentage complete: 23%
Number of Platinum trophies: 0
Number of Gold trophies: 0
Number of Silver trophies: 6
Number of Bronze trophies 37

PSN ID: ceiling_fan
Trophy Level: 11
Percentage complete: 1%
Number of Platinum trophies: 4
Number of Gold trophies: 33
Number of Silver trophies: 96
Number of Bronze trophies: 496
Total: 629
Social life: 0

Last edited:
PSN ID: appie17
Trophy Level: 4
Percentage complete: 26%
Number of Platinum trophies:0
Number of Gold trophies:1
Number of Silver trophies:11
Number of Bronze trophies:80

Last edited:
A couple of suggestions: What about "Average Game Completion %"?

Also I think you forgot to add Total to the copy/paste list in the first post. :)

That table in the original post looks like it was created using one of the AutoFormating Table Templates in Word 95, which is kinda cool.

I was thinking what else to add and even thought about ones such as
games with 100% complete
average game completion
number of games with trophies owned

etc....

But I thought it would just make things a little too complex especially if say the list gets up to 100 people.

I purposely left out total trophies attained as I have excel to automatically add up each of the trophies and give the total.

The table is just whipped up using 2003 excel and previewing it in a web browser. print screen and crop to size. Tried to keep it simple to keep load times low.

I dont know my percentage due to more than 1 PSN ID but it might be around level 9.

Platinum - 1
Gold - 9
Silver - 22
Bronze - 166

Total - 197

I dont know my percentage due to more than 1 PSN ID but it might be around level 9.

Platinum - 1
Gold - 9
Silver - 22
Bronze - 166

Total - 197

That totals 198 tophies, but regardless, I posted a while back how to calculate your trophy level as well as how to predict how many of what kind of trophies you might need to earn to reach a specific level, but to save you the time, I'll do it for you:

15 pts per Bronze
30 pts per Silver
90 pts per Gold
180 pts per Platinum

166 x 15 = 2490
22 x 30 = 660
9 x 90 = 810
1 x 180 = 180

That gives you a total of 4,140 trophy points.

Trophy Level 1 = 0 pts
Trophy Level 2 = 200 pts
Trophy Level 3 = 600 pts
Trophy Level 4 = 1,200 pts
Trophy Level 5 = 2,400 pts
Trophy Level 6 = 4,000 pts
Trophy Level 7 = 6,000 pts
Trophy Level 8 = 8,000 pts
Trophy Level 9 = 10,000 pts

This means you have a trophy level of 6 +7% of the way towards reaching level 7.

Last edited:
Time for an update:

PSN ID: ceiling_fan
Trophy Level: 11
Percentage complete: 43%
Number of Platinum trophies: 4
Number of Gold trophies: 35
Number of Silver trophies: 105
Number of Bronze trophies: 522
Total: 666 :mischievous:

PSN ID: tha_con
Trophy Level: 7
Percentage complete: 95%
Number of Platinum trophies: 1
Number of Gold trophies: 14
Number of Silver trophies: 59
Number of Bronze trophies: 312
Total: 386

I should be hitting my "stride' soon, I'll have tons of free time to play games, and hopefully I'll start racking up trophies like crazy. WOOT!

Im surprised you haven't run through Dead Space, all but one trophy are easy. I have them all but the last ??? one. I dedicated my time to it neglecting my girl and my son. But i made it to both of them. Beat it 3x, twice on normal and once on impossible using one gun.

Im surprised you haven't run through Dead Space, all but one trophy are easy. I have them all but the last ??? one. I dedicated my time to it neglecting my girl and my son. But i made it to both of them. Beat it 3x, twice on normal and once on impossible using one gun.

Me? It's on my GameFly list, other trophy-enabled games I'm interested in playing are Alone In The Dark, Prince of Persia, MK vs. DCU and Sonic Unleashed.

I've been dedicating a lot of time to Resistance 2, lol, only need a small handful of trophies now. One Co-op, and the rest are competitive online trophies (time consuming, not hard).

But, when I go to Oklahoma on Tuesday, I won't have online access, so I'll be getting platinums on PoP, DeadSpace, maybe Mirrors Edge? I'll be playing MotorStorm: PR a lot as well. Hopefully get a few LBP trophies as well!

mirrors edge has ended up harder than originally expected. Some of the speed runs SUCK! time trials too but at least they only leave a minute for you to stuff up compared to 10 on speedruns. But some of the timetrials I don't understand how they got such a quick time.

Either way I'm taking a break and working on motorstorm as i've had it for 2 months and hadn't played it yet.

Still have Fallout3, dead space, wipeout hd, burnout paradise, bioshock to play through as well in my current collection.

I'll be working on my lbp create trophy though too

PLUG: Please heart me and my levels. I only have one crappy one up at the moment though :(

Will update the leaderboard in a few hours. I installed windows 7 earlier this week and haven't finished getting office/old files onto this new install so couldn't update.

I'm waiting to put up my LBP level until it's really good. I don't want to just toss some junk up for a trophy like a lot of other folks, it feels disingenuous.

Not really looking forward to Mirrors Edge trophies though, lol, too hard. Really just want that R2 Platinum more than anything, lol.

Yeah Mirror's Edge trophies are annoying, you can get 50% of them easily but the other 50% (time trials and speed runs) are really frustrating.

Oh and a tip for those doing the office time trial in mirrors edge. break the glass, finish the level then try again. glass is magically gone :)

Well, I've got Friday - Monday off, so I'll spend that time getting trophies on some PSN games and hopefully reaching level 30 with my Spec Ops in R2 :)

Back