Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

Last edited:
This New Tune is bigberry's Debut Tune.The 2001 Honda Civic Type R EP.The Tune is set at 450PP and is online ready.

Very fast tune for Rome and Suzuka.I took it to both the tracks online and had a blast driving it.You'll be glad you drove it too.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
CtedAzur_1.jpg

2007 Mazda Roadster RS (NC) 450PP (DS3)

HP - 250
TRQ - 224
Weight -1130

Place to Buy
New Car Dealership(Highland Green Mica)

GT Auto:

Oil Change
Front - Type B
Rear- Type A
Rims - Rays GT-C (Gold)

Tuning Shop:

ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Semi-Racing Exhaust(Titanium)
Super Charger
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Tires: S3 or R2/3 (works well with all three)

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Ballast Amount/Position - 30kg/+50
Downforce- 5
Power limiter to 96.0%
Transmission
Set Top Speed to 174
Set Final Gear to 4.100
1st - 3.000
2nd - 1.900
3rd - 1.495
4th - 1.150
5th - 0.930
6th - 0.780

Drivetrain:
Intial Torque - 14
Acceleration - 36
Deceleration - 12

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-20) R(-20)
Springs - F(6.2) R(7.0)
Dampers(Ext) - F(3) R(3)
Dampers(Comp) - F(2) R(3)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(2) R(2)
Camber Angle - F(.8) R(1.2)
Toe Angle - F(-0.06) R(0.03)

Brakes
F(4) R(6)

My first published tune. I did this for the Roadster Seasonal, and smoked the AI. It's also a blast to run at Monaco(see picture) turns well and has enough in it to get the job done. Haven't tried it online. Hope you enjoy!!!

Last edited:
@Indy Racerfan

Dude i love the photo you took.If i didn't know this was from GT5 i would have thought this was real.Very good job on the photo.👍

Oh and all those who are interested in this tune.You'll be glad you took the time to build this up.Very fast and nimble car.You can really put the foot down on the gas without any worries. 👍

Thanks Star. Might have a neutered McLaren F1 I used for the British Lightweight Seasonal to post??? 550PP still working on 4th and 5th gears zero's helped alot with it so I may put it up.

Indy

Thanks Star. Might have a neutered McLaren F1 I used for the British Lightweight Seasonal to post??? 550PP still working on 4th and 5th gears zero's helped alot with it so I may put it up.

Indy

Awesome man.I'm a big fan of the McLaren F1.Let me know when you have it ready and i'll be glad to test it out.

I was messing around with again last night. It's on share, try it out when maintenance is done. I love the F1 too I have like 5 or 6. Just wish we cold get the paint chips, would like a fleet of Marlboro white cars or the Carbon Black...

Indy

I was messing around with again last night. It's on share, try it out when maintenance is done. I love the F1 too I have like 5 or 6. Just wish we cold get the paint chips, would like a fleet of Marlboro white cars or the Carbon Black...

Indy

Cool man.I'll try it after my workout.I'm usually downstairs for about 2 hours.Do you think maintenance will be done by then?

suppose to be done by 6 pm hope so need to tackle Mercedes challenge got my time down to 1.20.xxx, I hate the tire choice but what you gonna do.

Indy

suppose to be done by 6 pm hope so need to tackle Mercedes challenge got my time down to 1.20.xxx, I hate the tire choice but what you gonna do.

Indy

I haven't been on my PS3 yet.Is it still doing maintenance?

I ended up having to go out to the Sporting Goods store during my workout.I was hitting my Speed Bag when i all of a sudden i busted the bladder inside.Ended up costing me about 28 dollars for a new one. 👎

Back on topic.I'll test that McLaren out soon. 👍

That sucks. I'll be sure to re-stock fridge in fear of you knocking my head off my shoulders:sly:
Kool it's up now, messing around with the new TT and Merc challenge

Indy

Thanks all for the sig help :D The Mazda looks good Indy ill keep it in mind for the 4hr endurance.

I realised earlier a 600pp Ferrari on sports softs isnt something to be taken lightly, im getting there though.

Screw beer, I need something stronger.

@ BB whiskey's fine too make sure you put it back on top of the fridge and clean your glass when your done:lol:

Indy

Honda Civic Type-R EP '01 266BHP 1118KG 450pp

VqPA9.jpg

Great choice of car, you don't see this particular model turning up around here often. I don't even know if this car is available outside of the EU, is it?? I've got one parked in the garage, I'll give it a blast. What rubber are you running it on..?? (Sorry if you've said and I missed it).

CtedAzur_1.jpg

2007 Mazda Roadster RS (NC) 450PP (DS3)

My first published tune. I did this for the Roadster Seasonal, and smoked the AI. It's also a blast to run at Monaco(see picture) turns well and has enough in it to get the job done. Haven't tried it online. Hope you enjoy!!!

Nice car Indy, I'll have to try yours out. Did you try BlindZenDriver's or my Seasonal Roadster?? I thought about running one of the older Roadsters up to 450PP...

{Cy}

Cykosis- Its sports softs mate, all tunes here are SS but I should've had it listed anyway :D .

Cheers fella, I'll give it a bash over the weekend. I've kept meaning to have a crack at this one. Probably my favourite Civic Type-R 👍

{Cy}

Nice job guys i've bought a bran new Mazda Roadster just to try you tune Indy and what a blast it was! I was impressed by the handling of that car, compared to my other similar but untuned Mazda roadster.
I will also try the tune for that Civic, love those cars also!

@ Cactus - I picked up a 3000GT SR , ill start that once ive finished the ones im currently working on. 550pp?

The 430 scud is coming along nicely , it manages surprisingly well for 600pp on S3 tires.

bigberry
@ Cactus - I picked up a 3000GT SR , ill start that once ive finished the ones im currently working on. 550pp?

The 430 scud is coming along nicely , it manages surprisingly well for 600pp on S3 tires.

That's great news mate. I think it should make 550pp fairly easy. Massively under used car in gt5. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it mate.

Thanks v-fal glad you liked the tune. Cy I did try both and I enjoyed both, but I kinda like mine a little more(I'd like to work on the gears I think it has more in it for being a "heavy"(no weight reduction) car. Here's what to look forward to from me in the coming weeks:

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

a couple neutered Super Cars

Indy

@ Cactus The 3000GT SR i have barely passes 450pp it cant be turbod, how about a GTO twinturbo @ 550pp.

Id say the 430 scud is ready so if my fellow CKR buds would like to give me some feedback it would be appreciated . Ill put it on share.

I wish IRC wasn't so flat I think it has potential as a track, other wise it's just boring and that's alot of laps, and make for some serious fortitude to turn that many. It's my home track and love the HISTORY IMS, I wish we could "detune" a FGT to the new specs of Indy Car.

Indy

Any track , at 600+ bhp its not best suited for Tsukuba for example but any old favourites are good. Just be careful with that right foot :D

@bigberry and Indy Racerfan.

I won't be able to do any testing til Monday.I've got to work 3rd Shift tonight and tomorrow i'm going to my high school reunion.

bigberry
@ Cactus The 3000GT SR i have barely passes 450pp it cant be turbod, how about a GTO twinturbo @ 550pp.

Id say the 430 scud is ready so if my fellow CKR buds would like to give me some feedback it would be appreciated . Ill put it on share.

GTO twin turbo sound great mate.
Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back