Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout (WE'RE DONE! Thank you all)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 682 comments
Mine is done! Mostly because I probably won't have much more time to tweak it. :embarrassed: I have it up on share for those that would like to get a start on driving. I will get the tune and pic up some time in the next 24 hours or so.

I'll probably also be taking down my past shootout entries as well so if anyone wants a run in my bull or drop-top Ferrari now would be the time. :D

EDIT - Jackthalad, I saw you posted a tune in your garage, but not here. Is that your entry? (nice Stratos by the way :D )

Not quite sure yet, I have one more car up my sleeve and will post that in my garage 1st before I post one in here. 👍

I have a new update for my tune to publish before the deadline. I only have a internet connection at work, where it's not possible to load picture with image shack (now i know) because of the config of the new Plant network, not allowed.
I only will have an internet connection at my new home on friday or next monday, and because of this i need your help.
I need an email address to send my new tune to somebody that can build and share the car for me, till i can connect myself on PSN.
Somebody tell me if it's possible, thanks.

EDIT, add PDF file of the tune.

Attachments

• camaro new.pdf
    17 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I have a new update for my tune to publish before the deadline. I only have a internet connection at work, where it's not possible to load picture with image shack (now i know) because of the config of the new Plant network, not allowed.
I only will have an internet connection at my new home on friday or next monday, and because of this i need your help.
I need an email address to send my new tune to somebody that can build and share the car for me, till i can connect myself on PSN.
Somebody tell me if it's possible, thanks.

Email either me, CyKosis or Desperado (better yet, PM it). Or just bug the Clueless one over there. We're all here to help, my fishy friend. 👍

Email either me, CyKosis or Desperado (better yet, PM it). Or just bug the Clueless one over there. We're all here to help, my fishy friend. 👍

Thank my friend, i 've added a PDF file at the post with my tune. That's it. If somebody can build and share it'll be very cool. Thanks Mr onboy123 Petrucciani X bruce Lee.
The car don't need change oil when buy new, only after braking it at Laguna Bspec for example...:)👍
Thanks a lot.

Thank my friend, i 've added a PDF file at the post with my tune. That's it. If somebody can build and share it'll be very cool. Thanks Mr onboy123 Petrucciani X bruce Lee.
The car don't need change oil when buy new, only after braking it at Laguna Bspec for example...:)👍
Thanks a lot.

Ok, I'll build it tomorrow when I can get back on the PS3. It'll just become a race to see who can build your Camaro the fastest between the Bruce Lee, the Clueless one, the Wallbanger and the Cykosis. :lol:

Onboy123
Ok, I'll build it tomorrow when I can get back on the PS3. It'll just become a race to see who can build your Camaro the fastest between the Bruce Lee, the Clueless one, the Wallbanger and the Cykosis. :lol:

I have one that's broken in and no parts added :sly:...... but I will not be home for about 36hrs :( :(. I can see if I can get it sent out?

The differences between my Camaro's parts list and Praiano's seems to just be the air filters and an exhaust manifold. Since mine is fully broken in already, I can change the parts and settings to Praiano's specs then dupe it to whoever wants to host it. You'll just have to repaint it so it doesn't confuse people.

The differences between my Camaro's parts list and Praiano's seems to just be the air filters and an exhaust manifold. Since mine is fully broken in already, I can change the parts and settings to Praiano's specs then dupe it to whoever wants to host it. You'll just have to repaint it so it doesn't confuse people.

Ok, I'll be hosting it then. :D

Just realised I've already used up my trade for today. I'll send it after the refresh but if you can build the car before that then I'll hold off. :P

I can build the car, it's just that I can't risk to break it in on a school day, for obvious reasons. :P

I can build the car, it's just that I can't risk to break it in on a school day, for obvious reasons. :P

Oh okay.

Well if anyone manages to build Praiano's car before the refresh, PM me so I don't waste my trade day sending a car that's already been built. 👍

This would be perfect if possible, thanks a lot. For the paint it's UV blue, but any +- the same that let the white strips is OK, no problems if not exactly the same...:)

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This would be perfect if possible, thanks a lot. For the paint it's UV blue, but any +- the same that let the white strips is OK, no problems if not exactly the same...:)

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I've got UV Blue, so no worries there. Are the wheels stock? Maybe I should hook you up with some Boyd Coddington wheels. :D

I've got UV Blue, so no worries there. Are the wheels stock? Maybe I should hook you up with some Boyd Coddington wheels. :D

Any wheels ok for the test car , but they are stock on my picture for the "grand prix de beauté". :):)👍

i am still running laptimes wich aint worth publishing :P

the harder i push the cars the harder i fail :(

Roj, have you got Praiano's car in hand, or do you need some help, mate??

{Cy}

Onboy will be hosting Praiano's car, but since no one has a fully broken in Camaro except me, I'm going to be building Praiano's car and then sending it to Onboy.

i am still running laptimes wich aint worth publishing :P

the harder i push the cars the harder i fail :(
If you can get my Chevelle into the 1:48s, you're doing ok. Slow in, fast out seems to suit the car best...
Onboy will be hosting Praiano's car, but since no one has a fully broken in Camaro except me, I'm going to be building Praiano's car and then sending it to Onboy.

Thank you kindly Sir. Didn't want the Fish Man missing out...

{Cy}

CtedAzur.jpg

I hope this picture works and is okay? Sorry i didn't write much. My time was limited. Thanks for letting me join in.

My playstation id is Night-_Haunter the rest was taken :P

Ohw and i use one of those logitech gt wheels for playing. So you can add it to the list :). Not that i'm really good with it but it is more fun driving with wheels an paddles.

I hope you guys like my version of the stratos. And feel free to comment on it.

The car should be online. I'll check my new friends list in the morning :)

If you can get my Chevelle into the 1:48s, you're doing ok. Slow in, fast out seems to suit the car best...

Thank you kindly Sir. Didn't want the Fish Man missing out...

{Cy}

Tomorrow morning after i finish my nightshift i'll try that , i also need to learn how to controle Krenkme's 2002 turbo that little 🤬 always catches me at the cornerexit , frustrating and i know it is my fault but it happens every time lol

NightHaunter
I hope this picture works and is okay? Sorry i didn't write much. My time was limited. Thanks for letting me join in.

My playstation id is Night-_Haunter the rest was taken :P

Ohw and i use one of those logitech gt wheels for playing. So you can add it to the list :). Not that i'm really good with it but it is more fun driving with wheels an paddles.

I hope you guys like my version of the stratos. And feel free to comment on it.

The car should be online. I'll check my new friends list in the morning :)

If you could, when time allows, could you please list the parts and how you got the car to 500pp. Thanks :dopey:

@DaDog. It's not just you. The car is a handful. Especially after two laps :dopey:

If you could, when time allows, could you please list the parts and how you got the car to 500pp. Thanks :dopey:

@DaDog. It's not just you. The car is a handful. Especially after two laps :dopey:

but i just need that 1 perfect lap :mad::banghead:

Back