W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the results

Race 1

1.) damu
2.) cnd
3.) sakery
4.) lancer

Race 2

1.) storm
2.) damu
3.) cnd
4.) sakery

Race 3

1.) cnd
2.) storm
3.) damu
4.) polar
5.) sakery

Apologies to Sakery in race 3. He couldn't see damu in that race. Damu who was in 3rd attempted a over/under move in the last hairpin to make it three wide with Sakery on the outside, and I was in the middle. I couldn't give Sakery any more room because damu was on my inside.

WE STARTED AND FINISHED ON TIME.

Last edited:
Actually cnd, I came 2nd in race 3.

You and your teammate always get mixed up. :lol:

Anyways, I'm glad to hear things went as well for you guys, as they did for me. Turns out, I'm three seconds faster than an RX-7 FD in my Hyundai Accent. :lol: I got second in my class, :sly: with 100 hp and a set of all season Kumho tires. Not bad. :)

Sorry I couldn't join last night ... I couldn't even get into my lounge ... Sorry for letting you guys down ...

Who got pole? And, did anyone commit "mistakes?" (I know about some things, but, everyone used two compounds etc?)

Pole: cnd

Mistakes: PD. The internet issues need to be alleviated (I got a chance to use that word 💡). They do good magic tricks though. When an invisible Sakery rage quit the last race, Polar magically appeared :scared:

Here are the results

Race 1

1.) damu
2.) cnd
3.) sakery
4.) lancer

Race 2

1.) storm
2.) damu
3.) cnd
4.) sakery

Race 3

1.) cnd
2.) storm
3.) damu
4.) polar
5.) sakery

Apologies to Sakery in race 3. He couldn't see damu in that race. Damu who was in 3rd attempted a over/under move in the last hairpin to make it three wide with Sakery on the outside, and I was in the middle. I couldn't give Sakery any more room because damu was on my inside.

WE STARTED AND FINISHED ON TIME.

Pole: cnd

Mistakes: PD. The internet issues need to be alleviated (I got a chance to use that word 💡). They do good magic tricks though. When an invisible Sakery rage quit the last race, Polar magically appeared :scared:

So, just to be sure: this information (all of it) is correct? If so, I'll update points, once someone confirms. I'm sorry that I missed the event. I've really got to give big-ups for cnd, and everyone who was able to stay calm and just race.

We're business back to normal this weekend.

^^ violate is the correct term, hang on you weren't pressed for time? Lol

Assuming cnd doesn't see it fit to take action, yes it's correct

GOD NO! I had time to get and devour a pizza between ITCC and Rolex this weekend :drool:

I take it, therefore, that a certain guy from Washington (state) wasn't there? We're always on schedule without "him."

MrMelancholy15
I take it, therefore, that a certain guy from Washington (state) wasn't there? We're always on schedule without "him."

Hop on Skype?

And why bring that up? Are you looking for a fight? This fighting is truly getting out of hand!

Would've been useful info... umm... before the race. :indiff:

I'm done with this series. Thanks Jormo for the awesome car. You'll be able to make up the points.

We run every weekend at the same time. I didn't know that you had forgotten it.

Hey mel, I think I have had a great idea for a spot race for the w.m.a, if I remember right you had an incredible size for a car list for the itcc, why don't we do a bathurst 1000 style race using these cars you have already spec, if you publish all the cars on the OP and say use trial mountain or cape ring full, if you market it right we could get a good customer base,

TDZdave
Hey mel, I think I have had a great idea for a spot race for the w.m.a, if I remember right you had an incredible size for a car list for the itcc, why don't we do a bathurst 1000 style race using these cars you have already spec, if you publish all the cars on the OP and say use trial mountain or cape ring full, if you market it right we could get a good customer base,

Cape ring full in these cars would be a blast! A enduro would be heavenly!

^^ hell yeah, 16 cars lol, say 40 laps, the track has everything, run slipstream strength on high for a laugh, 3 wide racing everywhere lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back