Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Your probably going to think im stupid but I got them at autos.aol.com

I just google seaeched audi a4 '03 specs

This website was the most detailed ive ever seen, will be uswing it much more often!

I got everything except transmission specs, but still, not bad. I like the Automotive Catalog better. :sly:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's how I roll. :sly:

Hehehe happy you got some sense of humor 👍

Ford RS200 EVO prepared for delivery to outeke

Yummi....emptied the giftbox from big piles of orange (who likes orange?) paints from the Monkey photographer :)
So fire it my way whenever you feel like it :)

Watching some telly.. over here..

Outeke
Hehehe happy you got some sense of humor 👍

Yummi....emptied the giftbox from big piles of orange (who likes orange?) paints from the Monkey photographer :)
So fire it my way whenever you feel like it :)

Watching some telly.. over here..

Ok... its yours at reset!

I've been trying to make replicas, but I can't fin an cars with the gear ratios and stuff on Auto-catalog. Did they remove the full specs?

EDIT: I'm on another comp and see that they didn't. Must be my laptop. Hmm...

Ok... its yours at reset!

Cool mate, thank you! :bowdown:

I've been trying to make replicas, but I can't fin an cars with the gear ratios and stuff on Auto-catalog. Did they remove the full specs?

EDIT: I'm on another comp and see that they didn't. Must be my laptop. Hmm...

You've made some nice replicas mate 👍 👍

Aaah, that is not nice to hear, although, great that your up to it! Support is the most important part of marriage 👍
Thanks for the Concept surprise car, I just wondered, racing tires on it?!
Anyway OP updated!! :bowdown:

Lets see if Eleanor is as hot as in the movie, nice old movie though 👍
But how do you get original specs for a movie car??

I used racing tires to get exact 0-60 2.7sec and 1/4 mile 10.4sec times the real car has a 572 cubic inch block 770hp/683ft-lbs and the only way to get to spec was a supercharger, weight reduction and custom gear ratios.The Camaro was a Z28,The '00 Camaro SS in GT5 doesn't have enough cubic inches to get enough power and torque for a good top speed :ouch:here's a pic
camarozl1_2.jpg

camarozl1_3.jpg

The real car here is a video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEA9dZfiWhk&feature=related it has 3 parts,part 2 has all the specs for the Camaro :drool:
I got ELEANOR specs from a company who builds ELEANOR replica's out of 67 fastback mustangs, yep even the movie car wasn't a real 67 Shelby GT 500 it was a fastback made to look like one :dopey:

Last edited:
I'll send you 1 Replica on 1 / 10 :)
What Replica Do you want :D ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay ! \:)/ Outeke , i finally get my Ford RS200 Evo's tranny right :D

Last edited:
I used racing tires to get exact 0-60 2.7sec and 1/4 mile 10.4sec times the real car has a 572 cubic inch block 770hp/683ft-lbs and the only way to get to spec was a supercharger, weight reduction and custom gear ratios.The Camaro was a Z28,The '00 Camaro SS in GT5 doesn't have enough cubic inches to get enough power and torque for a good top speed :ouch:here's a pic
[...]
[...]
The real car here is a video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEA9dZfiWhk&feature=related it has 3 parts,part 2 has all the specs for the Camaro :drool:
I got ELEANOR specs from a company who builds ELEANOR replica's out of 67 fastback mustangs, yep even the movie car wasn't a real 67 Shelby GT 500 it was a fastback made to look like one :dopey:

OK OK, that explains a bit...it is a mysterious car...I would steal it if I would see it. Hopefully within 60 seconds :P
Thanks for the car, it arrived in a excellent condition! :bowdown:

Outeke: ik mag Orange.

I like orange!

Anyways, I'll research some more right now. Hold tight.

So we're on the same page, I like Orange too.. How did you know?! Hahhaha...
Which replicas did you make so far? I lost overview, I dont think there are any from you in the OP?

I'll send you 1 Replica on 1 / 10 :)
What Replica Do you want :D ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay ! \:)/ Outeke , i finally get my Ford RS200 Evo's tranny right :D

:bowdown: What about the Fors RS200 Evo? Or any that you think that should be listed in the OP 👍

Cheers guys, after having some hard time in the seasonal part of this wonderful web forum. It is happy to see some more friendly people 👍

I'm soon on my way to a Jungle theme 40th birthday party of a friend with a nice BBQ 👍 👍

Me Orange Monkey...just need to borrow a monkey suite from Monatsende.. hahaha (idea came from JK)

Outeke, I'm glad you like it :cool: I'll send ya another replica today :)

Sounds like a plan my friend 👍 :bowdown:

RS200 It is :D

SO was i beaten to makeing the Ford RS200 EVO? or should i still send you this car?

Uh reading it back, it got a bit confused... yeah you promised to send me the RS200 first, so please go ahead....but when do you plan that? 3+ weeks from now??

99999Evo, please take a different replica to sent, I got confused thinking TheAce's RS200 post was yours... :confused: :confused:

Hope it's all clear now. :cheers:

Outeke
Sounds like a plan my friend 👍 :bowdown:

Uh reading it back, it got a bit confused... yeah you promised to send me the RS200 first, so please go ahead....but when do you plan that? 3+ weeks from now??

99999Evo, please take a different replica to sent, I got confused thinking TheAce's RS200 post was yours... :confused: :confused:

Hope it's all clear now. :cheers:

Ok, I shall be swnding yours today, as I gave your reset last night to david...

Outekes pending list from me:

Ford RS200 EVO
Audi A4 3.0 '03
AC3S Ford mustang GT
Alpina Z4
Alpina B3 S
Bullitt Mustang '05
AVUS audi RS6
(TUNE FOR) Lamborghini Aventador LM
Blackout Mitsubishi EVO X
Lotus Evora GT3
"In-Time" Jaguar E-type

THIS LIST WILL BE ADDED TO!

Outekes pending list from me:

Ford RS200 EVO
Audi A4 3.0 '03
AC3S Ford mustang GT
Alpina Z4
Alpina B3 S
Bullitt Mustang '05
AVUS audi RS6
(TUNE FOR) Lamborghini Aventador LM
Blackout Mitsubishi EVO X
Lotus Evora GT3
"In-Time" Jaguar E-type

THIS LIST WILL BE ADDED TO!
Sorry , i don't know you're making the RS200 too :/
Outeke you pick the replica :)

Haha good morning my friends.

Very nice to see all the orange, hope that stays without consequences....but I will help, after all I'm the Agent :lol:

But uh...BSB..that is over the limit!!! :lol: :lol:

Who said something against Backstreet Boys?

Officially it was me, but with some posts here and there I can cover it up 👍
So nobody would see it...
small_monkey.jpg

I think it was all your own fault M, you asked for it.

OP updated:

Received:

• Berettagt88: Hennessey Camaro ZL1 HPE700 2012 (It was a Hennessey tune right?)
  • 99999Evolution: ARDEN XKR-S

Build myself from Doog's thread:

• Porsche Boxster S 2013

Thanks for the rides guys, 711 replicas and still going strong!!

Last edited:
Officially it was me, but with some posts here and there I can cover it up 👍
So nobody would see it...
small_monkey.jpg

I think it was all your own fault M, you asked for it.

OP updated:

Received:

• Berettagt88: Hennessey Camaro ZL1 HPE700 2012 (It was a Hennessey tune right?)
  • 99999Evolution: ARDEN XKR-S

Build myself from Doog's thread:

• Porsche Boxster S 2013

Thanks for the rides guys, 711 replicas and still going strong!!

OTW 2 800 ! :lol:

All going well here I see:D

Just put these up for share on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:)

1973 BMW 2002 Tii

BMW M3 GTR StraBenversion

2004 Miura Corse Gallardo

Not sure what Lamborghini were thinking with the gear ratios on this but 80mph in first gear:confused:

Also got another in the works (almost done) but i'm a bit tired and ready for bed now:lol:

2007 Autodelta GT Super Evo

This one will be up this time tomorrow all going well:tup:

Will start sending theses over to Ouwtje after reset my friend:dopey:

Back