Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Good morning, sir,

Got a DC yesterday and went off. What a pity that we couldn`t make the photosession.

Have a nice day!

Good morning, sir,

Got a DC yesterday and went off. What a pity that we couldn`t make the photosession.

Have a nice day!

Good morning to you to Sir M.

Yeah I think all of us got DC'd at one point. And yeah, too bad there weren't enough to make the photo session. More luck next time.

Maybe with some planning...tomorrow in the morning? Then our Zakyta can join too!
Think with you, JK, Zakyta, me (and adding whoever wants to join) could make a great followup photo session :)

Cheers and have a nice day :cheers:

(will do the footage today, as I expect more USBPowerrrrrrrrrrr)

Yeah, I know it is choosing between GMT -7 and GMT +7 :(
Can't we just move all to one continent?

Then let's all come here to America. I don't want to go to Europe; everything's expensive over there. :lol:

Then let's all come here to America. I don't want to go to Europe; everything's expensive over there. :lol:

Funny, this week been talking to my lady about moving away from Holland.
America was one of the options as we have quite a few friends living there...in Boston & New York...

So tired of being forced to share half my earned money for whatever good cause 'others' think is a good cause.
And the end of stealing from the working people hasn't ended yet...I feel like a chicken....
Nothing wrong with taxes, but it should stay within proportion.

America was one of the options as we have quite a few friends living there...in Boston & New York...

So tired of being forced to share half my earned money for whatever good cause 'others' think is a good cause.
And the end of stealing from the working people hasn't ended yet...I feel like a chicken....

That's just not right.
You should definitely come to America; we don't like to tax our wealthy population very much at all. :sly:

Outeke

Slightly off topic but,

When I went Holland this year, I had a sneak peek at the family's bills and whatnot
I saw the amount of bills to pay, taxes and healthcare insurance also, my jaw dropped!! :embarrassed:
This is what every household has to pay?!?!

I thought the UK's tax policy was bad but Holland is just on a different level!!

By the way, apart from that, it's a awesome country to live in, I lived in Rotterdam for 7 weeks and every morning, aahh.. The sound of the passing trains...:grumpy:

Slightly off topic but,

When I went Holland this year, I had a sneak peek at the family's bills and whatnot
I saw the amount of bills to pay, taxes and healthcare insurance also, my jaw dropped!! :embarrassed:
This is what every household has to pay?!?!

I thought the UK's tax policy was bad but Holland is just on a different level!!

By the way, apart from that, it's a awesome country to live in, I lived in Rotterdam for 7 weeks and every morning, aahh.. The sound of the passing trains...:grumpy:

Yeah, Holland is in the top with taxes. But you started correct. It is off-topic so we leave it for what it is.
Back to replicas..oh uh I mean back to work... 👍

Good morning to you to Sir M.

Yeah I think all of us got DC'd at one point. And yeah, too bad there weren't enough to make the photo session. More luck next time.

Maybe with some planning...tomorrow in the morning? Then our Zakyta can join too!
Think with you, JK, Zakyta, me (and adding whoever wants to join) could make a great followup photo session :)

Cheers and have a nice day :cheers:

(will do the footage today, as I expect more USBPowerrrrrrrrrrr)

Tomorrow morning I have to skip because I`m away with my soccer girls - leaving home around 8.30 and returning not before 12.30 am :indiff:

Expect some USB powerrr in a few minutes. :lol: The DC gave me time to do footage. 👍

Tomorrow morning I have to skip because I`m away with my soccer girls - leaving home around 8.30 and returning not before 12.30 am :indiff:

Expect some USB powerrr in a few minutes. :lol: The DC gave me time to do footage. 👍

Yeah not really sure if I can make it myself...so lets call it off before it's started :lol:

OP updated (footage only):

• HKS Swift Sport Bolt on Turbo
  • Mitsubishi Ralliart Evo IV (Rally Car)
  • Misubishi Evolution VI Extreme Zero Fighter
  • HKS R35 GT800+ (3-in-1)
  • Comptech NSX-T
  • HKS Nissan 350Z GTS8550 supercharger (3-in-1)
  • Mazda Atenza Sport HKS Spec
  • HKS CT200MR
  • HKS CZ200s Evo X (2-in-1)
  • HKS Driving Performer R34 GT-R
  • Lexus IS-F HKS Spec
  • Honda CRZ HKS Spec
  • HKS Zero-R 2nd Edition
  • TNT Serpent 555
  • Spoon Sports S2000
  • GReddy Spec Scion FR-S
  • Spoon Sports Iintegra DC5
  • Subaru Impreza STi S204
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi 320R
  • MTM TTS
  • Tom's E910 Altezza Gita
  • Project Moff RWD R33
  • Pro Stock Racing R32
  • Revolution RX-8
  • Spoon JDM Civic Type R

Two days of hard labor by our highly sophisticated Monkey.
25 Bananas for you my friend! And thank you for your help :bowdown:

Outeke don't forget to check your account replica sent,I'll send another tonight do you like or want movie replica's like ELEANOR from '00 Gone in 60 sec based off a '65 GT350R everything to spec a shop builds replica's from the movie and that's were I got the specs from.Sorry I missed the room my wife and I are sick at the moment I didn't get on GT5 until after 7pm EST last night,Chat later 700 replica's is amazing I'm missing alot:)

I have a very "boring" one to send to you this evening, followed by 11 more "exciting" ones

Firsr car: audi A4 '03

Outeke don't forget to check your account replica sent,I'll send another tonight do you like or want movie replica's like ELEANOR from '00 Gone in 60 sec based off a '65 GT350R everything to spec a shop builds replica's from the movie and that's were I got the specs from.Sorry I missed the room my wife and I are sick at the moment I didn't get on GT5 until after 7pm EST last night,Chat later 700 replica's is amazing I'm missing alot:)

Hey mate,

Yeah I will check it out, but I'm working and in a couple of hours I can fire up the machine and check it!! 👍
I have no particular favorites, in the end I'm a greedy monster that wants all replicas haha :)
Sorry to hear you and your family are sick. Hope it will gets better soon!!!
Get a good sleep and before you know it, you'll be back on your feet!

Take care mate.

I have a very "boring" one to send to you this evening, followed by 11 more "exciting" ones

Firsr car: audi A4 '03

Ahaha, Doog makes boring ones..they don't go over 200 and others don't even have a horn! (Just kidding Doog)
Like I just said to Beretta, I love all of them!!!!
Did you work down your long schedule Sir?

Thanks for any...or all exciting ones!! :bowdown:

Cheers :cheers:

Hey mate,

Yeah I will check it out, but I'm working and in a couple of hours I can fire up the machine and check it!! 👍
I have no particular favorites, in the end I'm a greedy monster that wants all replicas haha :)

Take care mate.

Ahaha, Doog makes boring ones..they don't go over 200 and others don't even have a horn! (Just kidding Doog)

I'm taking care of my wife she has alot of health issues some days are better than others :)

Outeke the replica I sent you, I hit 235mph on daytona and 221mph on Xroute test track its a BEAST!!!! I will send ELEANOR tonight :dopey:

Hey mate,

Take care mate.

yepp i have about 2-3 weeks more of trades then i will be sending all of your cars amidst that, then shop will be opened and will have a set of 10 new cars in time for christmas!

you of course, will be entitled to a free one of each!

I'm taking care of my wife she has alot of health issues some days are better than others :)

Outeke the replica I sent you, I hit 235mph on daytona and 221mph on Xroute test track its a BEAST!!!! I will send ELEANOR tonight :dopey:

Aaah, that is not nice to hear, although, great that your up to it! Support is the most important part of marriage 👍
Thanks for the Concept surprise car, I just wondered, racing tires on it?!
Anyway OP updated!! :bowdown:

Lets see if Eleanor is as hot as in the movie, nice old movie though 👍
But how do you get original specs for a movie car??

yepp i have about 2-3 weeks more of trades then i will be sending all of your cars amidst that, then shop will be opened and will have a set of 10 new cars in time for christmas!

you of course, will be entitled to a free one of each!

:scared: busy busy mate, lucky us, GT6 is far far away from us :lol:
So basicly we have all the time in the world!
But I will send you a PM for some parallel manual transfering :)

OP updated:

Recieved:

• Berettagt88: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept '00

Thanks mate, once again! 👍 :boiwdown:

We're at 705 now, collected 3 1+ mil PD-replicas and gifted myself a nice Peugeot 205 Turbo :)

:lol::lol::lol:

That's how I roll. :sly:

Your probably going to think im stupid but I got them at autos.aol.com

I just google seaeched audi a4 '03 specs

This website was the most detailed ive ever seen, will be uswing it much more often!

Back