Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Looks like I'll be able to join after all.
I'll be there in about 5 minutes. :)

Amblo2u
Did you close your room already? I just had to leave and download Spa.Franc.

Yes... you dont need to download it to drive online....

I will be opening another one same time tomorrow will always post the room code in this thread and in my own...

Looks like I'll be able to join after all.
I'll be there in about 5 minutes. :)

You changed your avatar again?

-still looking for the 350Z's specs

I suppose I'll just do my best, based on the info I have, but, I'm hoping to compare the actual spring rate to the spring rate in game, and check...

Yes... you dont need to download it to drive online....

I will be opening another one same time tomorrow will always post the room code in this thread and in my own...

Well it made me download it, so I did. :-) Along with a paint pack and another car pack...Scirocco time!

Anyhow, before this gets too off topic, I know you guys have an Orange Balboni, but here's mine.

Lamborghini LP550-2 Valentino Balboni Edition: Ithaca Verde w/ Grigio Silverstone wheels; Semi-Race Exhaust to match sound, gearing, final drive, weight (within 10kg of), and 10/90 F/R power split. GT5 wouldn't allow me to go full 0/100.
KartSpace.jpg

KartSpace_1.jpg

Well it made me download it, so I did. :-) Along with a paint pack and another car pack...Scirocco time!

I've just sent you a Silver 2000GT, so work your magic and Ferrarize it. :sly:

But the Alfa looks more like the GTO and I'm fairly sure you could match the specs but why does the 2000gt work better? Is it because of the engine or suspension?

But the Alfa looks more like the GTO and I'm fairly sure you could match the specs but why does the 2000gt work better? Is it because of the engine or suspension?

In my minds eyes, it's a two sides sword; this notion of "Ferrarizing" a Toyota. The thing about it to me, is that the 2000GT was designed as a Japanese offering to take on European models like the 250 GTO. The other side of this sword is the balance and how the car handles and 'feels.' It's light, it's small, it's underdeveloped' and that's what an old Ferrari is all about.

The Alfa would have been the obvious choice...but seeing as how it takes less imagination, and is simpler in it's "Hey I look like a Ferrari" image.

Another aspect I considered is the fact that, of the ~500 originally built, less than 100 [much less by some accounts] original or even restored 2000GT's are believed to still be in existence. They're eclectic in this way and to me this once again conveys what a classic Ferrari 'is,' much more so than a similarly aged Alfa.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the 2000GT designed with the GTO in mind?

Yes, but not only the 250 GTO. The Alfa was also one of it's targets. The 2000GT was to be a Japanese insta-classic, but due to it's price and the fact it was a Toyota that cost more than double what a top-of-the-line Toyota Crown sedan cost at that same time, allowed it to fall on it's face.

I personally have a little love affair with 2000GT's...I've always wanted one and if I ever see one at auction, you can bet your hat, I'll be bidding. 👍

Not to mention, you can't trade the Alfas, and they're all pre-liveried, whether you consider that a good thing or a bad thing.

'64 Ferrari 250 GTO (Gearing, Final Drive, Top Speed, 1/4 Mile, 0-60, 0-100, Weight, Balance, Paint, Tires...all closely matching an original.)

Outeke, you know your delivery date per the other thread about this build. :-)

[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]

Yes, I'll have a look but as I say to everybody, time is on our side. As long as it comes in. 👍

Woot! Super awesome thread!

Yeah, totally agree with that ^^

Carisma Automotive Cerbera will be sent tonight 👍

Cheers mate, nice to finally have a Cerbera in the replica list! 👍 👍

Hey im about to open a replica cruisn lobby... (in about 10 min) I will post the room number when its open!

Great, I noticed you posted to do it again today, but as announced before, I'll have a lobby open ~3 hours ahead of you :D
Your more then welcome to join of course, the more the merrier :)

-=- -=- -=-
Lobby will be open tonight around 8pm CET (Convert to your local time here)

Requirements: replica car.
Optional: Join the photoshoot?, bring an Red, White or Blue replica :)

Last edited:
Outeke, I sent it today to your Ouwtje account.

Yeah I converted your "shipment" time to my local time and that was 4.53am.
Most people are asleep round that time hahha

In the morning I have no time to look at the PS3, need to work 👍 👍
Will do it tonight, when I take it for a spin in my lobby :)

Thanks though!!

That would be 11:00 AM for me...
Since I have tomorrow off, I should be able to make it this time around. :)

Outeke I'm sending you a new replica tonight after 4pm EST ok :cool:
I'll see ya tonight

Sounds great, but I will not wake up :lol:
I'll see it tomorrow :)

Coffee is ready, kid is in bed, lobby is on! PARTY!!!!!!

Outeke
Coffee is ready, kid is in bed, lobby is on! PARTY!!!!!!

Ill be finished working in 30 minutes roughly. I'll send your F-Type then and hopefully join you if the lobby is still up! When do you suppose it'll be open till? I haven't driven the Speedster online yet so that could be interesting!

F1
Ill be finished working in 30 minutes roughly. I'll send your F-Type then and hopefully join you if the lobby is still up! When do you suppose it'll be open till? I haven't driven the Speedster online yet so that could be interesting!

Couple of hours...until US guys take over for the night!! 👍 👍

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for helping me up to this point, we've reached..
...cars!

OP updated:

Received:

• OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Carisma Automotive Cerbera
  • Amblo2u: Ferrari 250 GTO '64
  • F1: Jaguar F-Type
  • Zakyta_4: Gates 311RS Mitsubishi Evo X
  • Zakyta_4: Varis BMW Z4 M Coupe
  • Zakyta_4: Varis BMW M3

Thank you all :bowdown: :bowdown:, feels like we're halfway :scared: :scared: :scared:
Got 15 car footage from Sir M today, but haven't had time to update those...
Sorry M, will do a.s.a.p.!

Adding more 'standard' pre-tuned cars to the garage, from this thread

Last edited:
Back