◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Looking forward to next month, last month, wasnt my best but started a great rivalry against KuulKriine, ought to be another close battle in D5

Subie for the win.

I had a Merkur (in the early 90's no less) and went through two transmissions in 6 months:yuck: Also had the driveshaft snap while doing 115:nervous: But also taught me a lot about driving a FR. Sold it and bought a brand new 92 civic si and had 130,000 trouble feel miles.

That being said if you offered me the choice between the civic and Merkur now I would take the Merkur:crazy: Shame it never lived up to being the Sierra Cossworth I thought it would be. Speaking of which since they are over 25 years old they can now be brought over:idea::)

http://goo.gl/uypZF
I would love to have any Cossy. They make some rad cars. I was lucky enough to get to do a job in a garage that they have out here in MI. They had some amazing cars in there to say the least.
Anyway, we went with a 99 subie legacy wagon. Got some work to do but got it for a steal.

I haven't finished looking over the thread, but what are the target lap times for D1 for the 3 cars?
Is anyone planing practice in the next hour for D1?

I have run a few laps in each and have gotten these times:
Vette 2:22.8
NSX RM 1:26.1
DB9 2:33.4

What do u mean with it's not just the points for the month?

Some of the criteria for being eligible to be promoted or relegated are:

1. Points for the month
2. Race pace
3. Number of times you've raced that month (for relegation, if you only raced once, you'll be near the bottom in points, but you might be fast enough).
4. How you compare to other racers in your division and the division you're a candidate for.
5. How many drivers are in each division.

In a perfect S.N.A.I.L. world, we would have 15 drivers in each division, that raced at least 3 of the 4 weeks in a month. We could then easily promote and relegate drivers based on points, 2 drivers up and 2 down.

But, the fact of the matter is our membership, and most online communities are like this, is quite fluid. We have a great core of drivers and each week that goes by, it gets better. People come and go and we have to adjust to keep drivers of like skill together and the Divisions reasonably balanced, numbers-wise.

It's a little like this :lol:

I think the room just puked.:crazy:

I think everyone got kicked at midnight. I was talking with Beal, Tcrash, and Nic, crash dropped, and then I did. I'm guessing we all got kicked since Beal signed out almost immediately afterward. We got that race done in the nick of time.

I think everyone got kicked at midnight. I was talking with Beal, Tcrash, and Nic, crash dropped, and then I did. I'm guessing we all got kicked since Beal signed out almost immediately afterward. We got that race done in the nick of time.

Only beal was left (still writing). I've also been dropped. 👎

Edit: Is it possible to push back the sunday race one week if it's not better tomorrow?
Everyone had problems.

Last edited:
Only beal was left (still writing). I've also been dropped. 👎

Edit: Is it possible to push back the sunday race one week if it's not better tomorrow?
Everyone had problems.

It seems like they're working on the problem so everything should be okay by tomorrow night. But if the PSN explodes again and prevents league night from taking place, we'll just run the same lineup next week. Hopefully that doesn't happen though. :)

Latest Posts

Back