◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,538 comments
I don't have the CR-Z and am not spending $8 to get it. If I can borrow one, please let me know. Otherwise, see you on the last two races Sunday......maybe I'm too old to "get it"; requiring people to spend money so they can play a game...Oh well, anyway, a "loaner" would be great. If not, cool either way. Thanks in advance, if anyone loans the car.

I don't have the CR-Z and am not spending $8 to get it. If I can borrow one, please let me know. Otherwise, see you on the last two races Sunday......maybe I'm too old to "get it"; requiring people to spend money so they can play a game...Oh well, anyway, a "loaner" would be great. If not, cool either way. Thanks in advance, if anyone loans the car.

Borrowed cars can not be used online. DLC cars can not be borrowed.

Luv2Coach

Cmon if you like gran-turismo very much, you have to buy it. They had take so much time to work on that gt5. How much money did you have save to not buy the others game bored?

Understood Coach, but how did you participate in Round 2 last week? The CR-Z is from the same Racing Car Pack as the kart was from. Also, the Kart Space tracks are DLC as well.

Last I checked you still had to buy the game to play it. Either way, you could ask if there are still codes available, or if someone might be willing to hook you up. We've been running DLC tracks for months now, how is this surprising or new information?

Understood Coach, but how did you participate in Round 2 last week? The CR-Z is from the same Racing Car Pack as the kart was from. Also, the Kart Space tracks are DLC as well.

This is what I was wondering…

You had the Kart Space tracks and the Kart 125. How could it be that you don't have the CR-Z TC?

Sigh…every week…

The only possible explanation is the SPL kart, but that doesn't explain how he was enter the track since it was DLC.

The only possible explanation is the SPL kart, but that doesn't explain how he was enter the track since it was DLC.

That doesn't even work because the SPL was given as a gift if you purchased the 2011/10 DLC (TCs, Karts, etc) and the 2011/12 DLC (VWs, Mini, GT-R Black).

Something doesn't add up, Coach.

That doesn't even work because the SPL was given as a gift if you purchased the 2011/10 DLC (TCs, Karts, etc) and the 2011/12 DLC (VWs, Mini, GT-R Black).

Something doesn't add up, Coach.

The 125 SPL is tradeable.

My fully tuned (minus weight and engine) Corvette stayed up with the race cars of the enduro race and Indy for the first two laps haha. Would't let the playstation car pass.

Honda? You guys trying to make me the laughing stock of my friends? They see me in a Honda and they won't let me live it down. LoL Just playing, but truly they would. Most all are V8 guys and ones that aren't are Mitsubishi guys. Then again my friend Carey Bales has a N A S T Y S2000 that will make most any street domestic beg for spots. LoL

ZR1 that car is "OwensRacing" It has it all. American. FR. LSX. Boost. Corvette. Yea baby. I'm stoked

Honda? You guys trying to make me the laughing stock of my friends? They see me in a Honda and they won't let me live it down. LoL Just playing, but truly they would. Most all are V8 guys and ones that aren't are Mitsubishi guys. Then again my friend Carey Bales has a N A S T Y S2000 that will make most any street domestic beg for spots. LoL

ZR1 that car is "OwensRacing" It has it all. American. FR. LSX. Boost. Corvette. Yea baby. I'm stoked

Exactly why I chose it. Lol. Glad you like. I stoked too.

Ok good. For whatever reason, when I bought the dlc, I got two of each of the cars, and they both had it so I got nervous. The break in at Indy with the honda is going to take easily 2 1/2 hours, ugh. Wanted to get some practice in before practice time haha.

Ok good. For whatever reason, when I bought the dlc, I got two of each of the cars, and they both had it so I got nervous. The break in at Indy with the honda is going to take easily 2 1/2 hours, ugh. Wanted to get some practice in before practice time haha.

4 rounds of the Like the Wind B-Spec is 180 miles, 4x21 min, roughly.

Added high RPM turbo to speed up BoB, but it will come back off

Sweet! Honda already broken in and Bobs running break in on 'Vette as I type.

See ya'll at practice.

i broke in the 2 cars on a expert event.. i dont remeber the name but it was an oval track..
4 races with each car and already done.. 20 minutes per race

Last I checked you still had to buy the game to play it. Either way, you could ask if there are still codes available, or if someone might be willing to hook you up. We've been running DLC tracks for months now, how is this surprising or new information?

I did buy the game to play it, as is. I didn't need the extras to play the game I purchased. It is not new or surprising. It is simply a principle I have issues with. That is all. I will probably give in and make the purchase just because the competition is very good here, and with integrity and respect for others and racing itself; I don't want to miss the competition. I can race my absolute hardest and respect my opponents because I know they respect my racing. I don't want to make this another issue; i.e. drawn out discussion. I have an issue with purchasing additional content when, IMO, we have enough as it is. It is not new or surprising. It has been discussed and I respect the decision of our dedicated stewards <tip of the hat>.

Now we all know, and life is good because of Him....

Back