◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Looks like GranStand_Bill won't be posting his tie-breaking vote tonight, so going to interpret what he PM'd me as voting for Round 3. Therefore, the results of the elimination vote are final and are post here.

Prize A and Prize B winners, please announce your selections as soon as possible since the practice races are less than 24 hours away.

Looks like GranStand_Bill won't be posting his tie-breaking vote tonight, so going to interpret what he PM'd me as voting for Round 3. Therefore, the results of the elimination vote are final and are post here.

Prize A and Prize B winners, please announce your selections as soon as possible since the practice races are less than 24 hours away.

Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 replaces the Lexus.

oh yeah right, that would be great.. i actually was thinking about it.
i will decide this by tomorrow morning. but i THINK im gonna go with the Nissan GT-R R35

Last edited:
dammit i won? i wasn't expecting that..
so i wanna hear your opinions.. what do you guys want?

Dude, drive the Subaru TC out of Online Dealership or Used cars, don't remember which, it is nice!!! Check it out on Tokyo. Easy to drive and fast; it competes with the Lexus but easier to drive. Would be good from Suzuka to Cote.

Dude, drive the Subaru TC out of Online Dealership or Used cars, don't remember which, it is nice!!! Check it out on Tokyo. Easy to drive and fast; it competes with the Lexus but easier to drive. Would be good from Suzuka to Cote.

coach don't tell him that, that's the car I was going to pick if I won this week haha :dopey:

Hello guys, I'm back from my vacation, I'll be looking forward to racing with y'all in D3 again soon. I hope the S2000 car is not being taken out so soon.

Also, I don't have that car. Can someone help me?

Anyone having problems posting on the forums? It seems to be ... so slow in responding and sometimes it gives me a message that I posted a message already and need to wait again when I haven't done anything yet.

Color change:
Body= Nutria
Rims= Lhasa Metallic
8247483610_9d0dd6297f_b.jpg

Some info on the Nutria.
Nutria are large, web-footed rodents that are more agile in the water than on land. They live in burrows, or nests, never far from the water. Nutria may inhabit a riverbank or lakeshore, or dwell in the midst of wetlands. They are strong swimmers and can remain submerged for as long as five minutes.

Nutria (also called coypu) are varied eaters, most fond of aquatic plants and roots. They also feast on small creatures such as snails or mussels.

Nutria can be rather social animals and sometimes live in large colonies, reproducing prolifically.

Watch out D3, they eat snails!

Last edited:
I have no idea.. thats why i dont know if im gonna go with that car

Any update on your Prize A selection? Sorry to rush you, but the practice races are tonight and everyone will need to break-in the car you select (unless you pick a car in the OCD) as well as Luv2Coach's pick (unless they were members of the league back in in February).

Last edited:
That's one of my favorite cars in real life. One of the most psychotic cars I've ever driven on track. Hope its as fun in the game.

I've never driven one on track but I would have to agree. It will pin you back in the seat and keep you there. The 3rd gear pull is just silly.

Still wouldn't take it over a Ford GT, those things give me the chills.

That's a nice color goat. The science lesson was interesting as well.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I'm back from my vacation, I'll be looking forward to racing with y'all in D3 again soon. I hope the S2000 car is not being taken out so soon.

Welcome back, astrias. Round 1 survived the elimination vote fully intact (barely), so the Amuse S2000 will definitely be on the Sunday lineup.

Also, I don't have that car. Can someone help me?

Hopefully someone will send you this car by this evening. If not, post again and I will send you one from the SNAIL_Division3 account later tonight.

Real life is going to get in the way of me racing over the next few weeks so I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.

If someone can take over for me in opening the Wed practice room (blue room) starting tonight , please let zer0 know.

Good luck to all and see you in Jan.

With the newly allowed DLC cars, I will be forced to have a secondary color. For non DLC cars I will continue to use GT Polarized 001 with red chrome rims. For DLC cars, I will be using K2Red with red rims. I don't know if this would need to be noted on the sheet or not.

Real life is going to get in the way of me racing over the next few weeks so I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.

If someone can take over for me in opening the Wed practice room (blue room) starting tonight , please let zer0 know.

Good luck to all and see you in Jan.

Thanks for the heads up, tcrash. Happy Holidays to you as well!

Are you going to at least participate in the One Year S.N.A.I.L. Anniversary races that you suggested?

Thanks for the heads up, tcrash. Happy Holidays to you as well!

Are you going to at least participate in the One Year S.N.A.I.L. Anniversary races that you suggested?

I thought an Anniversary race was a great idea and I will make time to participate.👍

I know we discussed it just need to know what date we were going to do it.

Latest Posts

Back