◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,556 comments
REMINDER

S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club starts at 10pm ET / 7pm PT at Curcuito de Madrid/Reverse.

There is a 1/2 hour of qualifying and it will be a 64 lap race. Jump into D2 lounge and join the fun.

Last edited:
REMINDER

S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club starts at 7pm ET / 10pm PT at Curcuito de Madrid/Reverse.

There is a 1/2 hour of qualifying and it will be a 64 lap race. Jump into D2 lounge and join the fun.

I hope you meant 10 PM ET and 7 PM PT :scared:

Planning on being there.

Kcheeb,

Why don't you put me on the bubble. I am 50/50 on whether I will be able to make it. Let Bill take my spot.

Thanks jobyone, be a shame if you miss it.

I've considered moving to a public lounge to open up one more spot in D2/3 and D4/5. Not sure if it's necessary, we'll go with the flow come Sunday night 👍

Attacking the Nord time trial tonight with the new 'Vette DLC. Has anyone done this time trial? :sly:

I did it. It took me a lot more laps than I expected. Three times I had a good run going and lost it under braking during the last few turns. Seven and a half minutes wasted and not even a ghost replay to show for it…

I got it on my first complete and official lap. It isn't too hard after you realize that you're actually driving a schooner.

Oh, and the transmission just about made me cry. Sixth gear is useless for everyone but the EPA.

REMINDER

S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club starts at 7pm ET / 10pm PT at Curcuito de Madrid/Reverse.

Don't forget. You must run a set of Medium Race Tires and a set of Hard Race Tires at some point in the race....

I hope you meant 10 PM ET and 7 PM PT :scared:

Planning on being there.

Thanks jobyone, be a shame if you miss it.

I've considered moving to a public lounge to open up one more spot in D2/3 and D4/5. Not sure if it's necessary, we'll go with the flow come Sunday night 👍

OPPS! :crazy: Yes! :D

REMINDER

S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club starts at 10pm ET / 7pm PT at Curcuito de Madrid/Reverse.

I'm in, im headed to D2 if anyone that's racing wants to join

Nope, shirt wasn't in yet.

As to the TT with the prototype Corvette; I spent over three hours on it on Thursday, didn't manage to record a time and my best would have been around 8:05. Can't find a rhythm at all around that place in any car, hence why I can't stand it :yuck:

805? Is the trial at the ring?

Golded by less than a second left.... Good enough for me 2! :dunce:👍

There are only 11,798 faster racers than me LOL

I like this seasonal cause is just like Snail mode...keep to wheels inside the track and avoid the wall or your time wont count.

Last edited:
I'm such a good cheerleader! B-spec Bob was feeling blue in the silvia RM against unadulterated American muscle, so much so that by lap 18, he was over a lap down. At that time, I decided to make him red with rage and go after these mofos! I kept whispering in his ear every 10 seconds to maintain his pace, and by lap 70, he was leading! I would like to think that it was my great leadership that gave us this victory!

805? Is the trial at the ring?

Yes. Yes it is.

TT with the Corvette C7. Bone stock (can't even alter the brake balance). Sports hard tires. Begin at dawn. Time for gold: 7:50.

I managed place about 4250 when I set it last night.

Is it too early to start SNAILebrating?

New name for the next year Since Now Aliens Invaded the League.
Sunday Night Alien Infiltrated League
Sunday Night Academy Improvement League

Got more acronyms than the bible has psalms.....

Last edited:
Is it too early to start SNAILebrating?

New name for the next year Since Now Aliens Invaded the League.
Sunday Night Alien Infiltrated League
Sunday Night Academy Improvement League

Got more acronyms than the bible has psalms.....

Never to early to SNAILebrate! Nice acronyms by the way

Yes please. Thanks.
Sent, broken in, fresh earl and a spiffy blue black color scheme.
That will be 1 granstand please quid pro quo. . I will gladly volunteer myself to test the stand using the hypothesis, Using a better Sim wheel stand will result in better SNAIL standings. :lol:

I will be able to do SNAIL tonight! Very rarely can I via school but I can this week. Hopefully im still in Division 5

Wanted to mention this yesterday, but I didn't have time to. I finally received my S.N.A.I.L. shirt! It looks awesome, thanks zer0!

cmbeal317

We'll do our best to get you in the races berdiyev. As I said earlier, it's pretty full, but we'll try to make it happen.

Should brake up D1 into two groups. Let the aliens race and bring up some of the D2 guys. Combine D1 and D2. Then there would be more room for the other guys wanting to race...

***ATTENTION***​
Here are the room assignments for Tonight's special event to celebrate the first year of S.N.A.I.L. :)

SNAIL_Division1 lounge:
  1. dabneyd (D1)
  2. WiiFreak (D1)
  3. hillracing (D1)
  4. OwensRacing (D1)
  5. GTP_Worst_Driver (D1) - likely unable to race
  6. kendawg198 (D1)
  7. Torino-IKA (D1)
  8. QwietStorm03 (D1)
  9. SPEED14231234 (D1)
  10. JazzVanWolfe (D1)
  11. Nic-KL (D1)
  12. redsoxboy80 (D1)
  13. dgafaboutany1420 (D1)
  14. VELOCI_2NR (D1)
  15. Ice_Warden (D2)

SNAIL_Division2 lounge:
  1. kcheeb (D2)
  2. ChuthuluGoat (D3)
  3. racefan78 (D3)
  4. DrKronin (D2)
  5. jlbowler (D2)
  6. tcrash15 (D2)
  7. dragonwhisky (D3)
  8. paulmac2k9 (D2)
  9. GTP_mike46an2 (D3)
  10. Turbo91stdcivic (D2)
  11. Drrgreenthumb67 (D2) - racing in Rallywgn81's spot
  12. BerdiyevA (D2) - racing in Ice_Warden's spot
  13. dudetuna (D2) - racing in Luv2Coach's spot
  14. AG07WRXTR (D2) - racing in dangerzone641 spot

Wait List
  15. Rallywgn81 (D3) - will race if spot is available
  16. Luv2Coach (D3) - work called :(
  17. dangerzone641 (D2) - unable to race
  18. AJK-VAIL (D2) - skiied his legs off

SNAIL_Division4 lounge:
  1. Driftin_Assassin (D5)
  2. exosphere64 (D4)
  3. Skills_19657 (D5)
  4. weaver-2009_ (D4)
  5. Handlebar-Man (D5)
  6. Wolfsatz (D4)
  7. cmbeal317 (D4)
  8. SCREAMING_CHIEF (D5)
  9. Thrash_46 (D5)
  10. Sandblazter (D4)
  11. zxxCOUNT210xxz (D4)
  12. A109-30 (D5)
  13. Vol Jbolaz (D4)
  14. GranStand_Bill (D5) - racing in jobyone's spot
  15. GTP_SGPracing (D4) - racing in Da_Panda_Bear's spot

Wait List
  16. lifesagamble420
  17. jobyone71 (D4) - will race if spot available
  18. Da_Panda_Bear (D4) - unable to race tonight

Above are the current room assignments for tonight's races. I considered changing to 4 rooms to accommodate everyone, but history has shown that there will be spots open up come race time and I'd rather have 3 full to the rim rooms than 4 rooms that leave space for milk. I do realize there's a risk of people that want to race not being able to, I am sorry if it comes to that.

💡 if someone racing in the SNAIL_Division2 lounge would like to test themselves in the SNAIL_Division1 lounge, feel free to step up. If not no worries :)

Rally, Berdiy, dudetuna and jobyone, please check in on the thread before race time to see if there's room for you to race. I'll be coordinating with Handlebar-Man and Dabney to see how many people are in each of the lounges and will post here.

Tonight is about having fun and celebrating S.N.A.I.L.'s Anniversary. Please race accordingly :)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back