Settling things finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha If you only knew my real age...In Ontario Canada televised drifting never existed where I lived,

Your real age is probably 13 your just trying to act mature because if we did know your real age no one would talk to you so I really don't care if drifting was televised in Canada in the USA they don't even televise drifting events that's why you go to them in person

Is that why rallying and drifting are motor sports that are much more popular than drag racing but okay whatever makes you sleep better at night

You have attendance records world wide to substantiate your claims?

Seems to me its your opinion... nothing more

Ya sure okay whatever makes you sleep better at night your telling me I can't drift when you do drag racing because you can't do regular racing so have fun with that if you did understand

Well I can admit I couldn't drift if my life depended on it, but why are you here?

You have attendance records world wide to substantiate your claims?

Seems to me its your opinion... nothing more

Do you have an attendance record for drag racing I think not so before you try coming at me with a comeback think before you say something and drifting is a world wide sport spreading from Asia to Europe To the Middle East to South America to Mexico to USA to Canada and many more countries now if we look at drag racing was made here in the USA and they only do it in the USA so how does that make you look

AllTerainTiger
Ya sure okay whatever makes you sleep better at night your telling me I can't drift when you do drag racing because you can't do regular racing so have fun with that if you did understand

You think I can't race "Regular" lol your funny. It's been a while but no different than riding a bike:) I can hang with you sir.

Your real age is probably 13 your just trying to act mature because if we did know your real age no one would talk to you so I really don't care if drifting was televised in Canada in the USA they don't even televise drifting events that's why you go to them in person

Why are you being so confrontational ? So you don't like drag racing... I do, can we all live with that simple fact ?

Oh sure it is in san salvador: the motor capital of the earth :dunce:

Look bringing my country into this shows a look of respect an I never said my country is motor city capital so I don't know where your coming from but if you have any more racist comments I suggest you don't say on the thread and message me them instead

You think I can't race "Regular" lol your funny. It's been a while but no different than riding a bike:) I can hang with you sir.

I'm not saying you can't race I'm just saying drag racing is pointless I however do have respect for the sport and will always have respect for the heart and soul drivers put into their cars

AllTerainTiger
I'm not saying you can't race I'm just saying drag racing is pointless I however do have respect for the sport and will always have respect for the heart and soul drivers put into their cars

You should really try it:) getting in a tuning battle with a friend is the best:)

Do you have an attendance record for drag racing I think not so before you try coming at me with a comeback think before you say something and drifting is a world wide sport spreading from Asia to Europe To the Middle East to South America to Mexico to USA to Canada and many more countries now if we look at drag racing was made here in the USA and they only do it in the USA so how does that make you look

drag... only in USA. 👎👎

I like how you guys are arguing over who goes faster in a straight line hahaha drag racers waste of space

I like how you just come here to start an aruguement. There is a whole other section dedicated to your style of driving. I am a drifter as well and I can tell you that yes drifting is really fun and cool to do, but there is no real competition nor challenge to it once you get the hang of it, whereas in drag racing, once you slap a tune on a car, you can go test it online and see how you stand compared to others, and continue working on it to make it better. In the end drifting is fun, but drag racing is more competitive and rewarding.

Look bringing my country into this shows a look of respect an I never said my country is motor city capital so I don't know where your coming from but if you have any more racist comments I suggest you don't say on the thread and message me them instead

more nationalist than racist. Be offended, but be offended for the right reason :lol: but seriously, if you have no interest in drag racing, why are you in the drag racing forum? Please leave my thread.

You should really try it:) getting in a tuning battle with a friend is the best:)

I'll try it sooner or later lol

drag... only in USA. 👎👎

Um have no idea if your saying touchdown or something else

I like how you just come here to start an aruguement. There is a whole other section dedicated to your style of driving. I am a drifter as well and I can tell you that yes drifting is really fun and cool to do, but there is no real competition nor challenge to it once you get the hang of it, whereas in drag racing, once you slap a tune on a car, you can go test it online and see how you stand compared to others, and continue working on it to make it better. In the end drifting is fun, but drag racing is more competitive and rewarding.

That's where your wrong drifting is a very competitive sport and we protect and honor our tunes just as much as you guys do with your drag tunes

more nationalist than racist. Be offended but be offended for the right reason :lol: but seriously, if you have no interest in drag racing, why are you in the drag racing forum? Please leave my thread.

So your saying you are racing and I was actually starting to Change my mind about drag racers

Last edited by a moderator:
AllTerainTiger
I'll try it sooner or later lol

Cool. Maybe you were mad when you were reading all the drama in this forum or just something outside of this site so I'll let you slide with the waste of space comment which spark this. As for the other, well I just don't know.

lol, drifting and rallying were made for people who can't drive in a straight line.
How about that.

:lol:👍

Is that why rallying and drifting are motor sports that are much more popular than drag racing but okay whatever makes you sleep better at night

Believe it or not, we can watch rally and drifting on speed. If you are such a good driver, where did you place in GT Academy? Did your times count?

I didn't even know what drifting was until I saw "Tokyo Drift" LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Me neither. It was in the mountains of Japan, Like Moonshine:drool: And thats where NASCAR came from tiger. Ever heard of Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, well Dawsonville is in GA. (FREE CAR FOR WHOEVER FIGURES IT OUT FIRST:idea:)

Anyways, Drag Race a few times then talk 🤬 You don't see us going into y'all thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back