◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,533 comments
Wolfsatz and tcrash, you guys make my heart smile and you make my phone cry..

But I'm at home now so 🤬 my phone!! :lol:

Here are the official results from our league night on January 27th, 2013

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. GTP_Worst_Driver -- voted to eliminate Round 2 90 points (81.00 for Prize C)
  2. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. GumballCGT -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. SPEED14231234 ----- did not submit a vote
  7. redsoxboy80 ------- did not submit a vote
  8. OwensRacing ------- did not submit a vote
  • hillracing -------- DNR
  • WiiFreak ---------- DNR
  • kendawg198 -------- DNR
  • BerdiyevA --------- DNR
  • JoeyFast22 -------- DNR
  • DownStyle --------- DNR
  • doodlemonoply ----- DNR
  • z06fun1 ----------- DNR
  • JazzVanWolfe ------ DNR
  • Torino-IKA -------- DNR
  • Forcednduckshn ---- DNR
  • gatordaryl -------- DNR
  • albtifosi --------- DNR
  • VELOCI_2NR -------- DNR
Division 2
  1. racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 81 points (85.47 for Prize B)SEE NOTE BELOW
  2. Garage-father ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • AJK-VAIL ---------- DNR
  • wackylatino ------- DNR
  • GTP_PaulMac ------- DNR
  • GTP_pilmat -------- DNR
  • Turbo91stdcivic --- DNR
  • Soren535 ---------- DNR
  • SPIDERMANLOL1 ----- DNR
  • A_Higher_Place ---- DNR
Division 3
  1. Luv2Coach --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 94 points (79.90 for prize purposes only)
  2. Da_Panda_Bear ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Apmaddock --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. zer05ive ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  • Oshawa-Joe -------- DNR
  • tezgm99 ----------- DNR
  • dragonwhisky ------ DNR
  • cheechoo777 ------- DNR
  • DudeTuna ---------- DNR
  • bug1623 ----------- DNR
  • spooble ----------- DNR
  • NashNGW ----------- DNR
  • GTP_mike46an2 ----- DNR
  • GTP_BeRandom ------ DNR
  • RAM_SAM ----------- DNR
  • Astrias ----------- DNR
  • rallywgn81 -------- DNR
  • moi_2212 ---------- DNR
  • NCemtB ------------ DNR
  • ravy1316 ---------- DNR
Division 4
  1. weaver-2009_ ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 86 points (80.84 for for prize purposes only)
  2. Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. iroquois-- -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. GTP_pyxen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  • GTP_SGPracing ----- DNR
  • lifesagamble420 --- DNR
  • Vol_Jbolaz -------- DNR
  • zxxCOUNT210xxz ---- DNR
  • leadbedr ---------- DNR
  • jobyone ----------- DNR
  • NATHANFLYS -------- DNR
  • KuulKriine -------- DNR
  • NateD29 ----------- DNR
  • ZohsixGT5 --------- DNR
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • II-NOVA-II -------- DNR
  • donconater -------- DNR
Division 5
  1. the2armedmen ------ voted to eliminate Round 1 95 points (90.71 for Prize A)SEE NOTE BELOW
  2. moperlover -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. socalracer310 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  • GranStand_Bill ---- DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR
  • g-MachineREX ------ DNR
  • codeblue111 ------- DNR
  • Jfin07 ------------ DNR
  • blOody_Alb21 ------ DNR
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF --- DNR
  • primarywheel ------ DNR
  • cosasquez --------- DNR
  • Obi-Tonobi -------- DNR
  • luckyluc93 -------- DNR
  • Solbergg ---------- DNR
  • Sirhankysur ------- DNR
  • iceandspice ------- DNR
  • DRaKeWiLD --------- DNR
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
ROUND 3 - Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 @Autumn Ring / Reverse

Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since the2armedmen wins Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it. IMPORTANT NOTE: the2armedmen has already won Prize A (twice!) this month. Therefore, he cannot select Prize A again until next month. This means that everyone who raced in D5 last night gets to suggest one (1) new car car and track combo. After each of the suggestions have been submitted (by posting it on the thread), the2armedmen will be allowed to select which suggestion he would like to use his Prize A on. Any D5 driver who posts multiple car and track suggestions will have his right to suggest a new car and track combo VOIDED. Please don't let that happen to you!!

The round that received the second most votes was:
ROUND 2 - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 @Rome

This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since racefan78 gets Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it. IMPORTANT NOTE: racefan78 has already won Prize B this month. Therefore, he cannot select Prize B again until next month. This means that everyone who raced in D2 last night gets to suggest either one (1) new car OR one new track. After each of the suggestions have been submitted (by posting it on the thread), racefan78 will be allowed to select which suggestion he would like to use his Prize B on. Any D2 driver who posts multiple suggestions will have his right to suggest a new car OR track VOIDED. Please don't let that happen to you!!

Price C goes to GTP_Worst_Driver so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

Last edited:
Well my official suggestion for D2 will be a track change. I can't remember if racefan disliked the car or track more but I personally liked the car a lot. Very predictable.

So I would like to suggest a track that's a little more wide open...it's been a few weeks since we've been there....

Spa anyone?

Well my official suggestion for D2 will be a track change. I can't remember if racefan disliked the car or track more but I personally liked the car a lot. Very predictable.

So I would like to suggest a track that's a little more wide open...it's been a few weeks since we've been there....

Spa anyone?

Second that motion!

Spa anyone?

ATTENTION Preliminary prize winners!!
Please do not announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and the results are made official.

Are we waiting for official word on the results or are we making suggestions now? Not sure how this works?

Last edited:

Spa anyone?

That would be a blast

If only the track wasn't such a problem because I would just love to see another TC on SNAIL

My votes going to be the same as joes

Yes, I think a track change is definately in order, and Spa sounds like a good suggestion, but obviously I'll wait until the results are made final, and everyone has made their suggestion, before I pick one.

I would like to "have a go" at the Mayhem tonight - but am not able to find a Miata TC. Hate to ask for one, and don't know how that works, but maybe someone has an "extra"? Let me know what I can send for "payment".

the miata TC is a DLC car so it is not tradeable

Due to various reasons, the window to file a complaint will be extended until tomorrow morning.

zer0, can you handle this, I'm rockin' out right now.

To what, may I ask? Rockin' out is one of my favorite things to do! :lol:

By three points nooooooooo!!!! Congrats racefan !!!!!!!!

Thanks greenthumb! You put up one hell of a fight, and it was trully a pleasure racing with you. You've always had speed, and you've made such strides with your racecraft, I'm sure your day will come 👍

I'm one of the few remaining Rockband junkies, 1500 + songs and way too much fun to be had!

Everything from Carly Rae Jepson to Coheed and Cambria :)

I still enjoy some Rock Band from time to time. I don't have nearly that many songs but I definitely purchased quite a few. My wife and I are actually getting together with some friends this weekend for a night of Thai food, liquor, and Rock Band. :)

Sometimes when we're playing I can't help but compare my scores to yours and your band, kcheeb! There's always a celebratory high five and a whoop or two when we surpass one of your scores.

I still enjoy some Rock Band from time to time. I don't have nearly that many songs but I definitely purchased quite a few. My wife and I are actually getting together with some friends this weekend for a night of Thai food, liquor, and Rock Band. :)

Sometimes when we're playing I can't help but compare my scores to yours and your band, kcheeb! There's always a celebratory high five and a whoop or two when we surpass one of your scores.

Nice, I do the same with yours :)

Have fun Saturday, if Rockband is involved, I'm sure you will 👍

If you get the urge, I'm almost always up for an hour or so of plastic guitar or drums!

I'm one of the few remaining Rockband junkies, 1500 + songs and way too much fun to be had!

Everything from Carly Rae Jepson to Coheed and Cambria :)

NICE!!! My friends and I were addicted to the first Rock Band when it came out, but then we decided to start a real band instead. I can thank that game in large part for getting me interested in music. It's a shame that it ended up being a passing fad, because it had the potential to introduce a whole generation (my generation, hahaha) to the great music they're missing out on.

My family still has rock band parties, though not as frequently as in the past few years. We are pretty solid at it too. My favorite song pack is the grateful dead pack! Truckin is an awesome song to play on the drums.

Edit: and now the song is stuck in my head.

racefan78

Thanks greenthumb! You put up one hell of a fight, and it was trully a pleasure racing with you. You've always had speed, and you've made such strides with your racecraft, I'm sure your day will come 👍

Thank you i hope so, have a nice week and bowl to all!!!!!

My family still has rock band parties, though not as frequently as in the past few years. We are pretty solid at it too. My favorite song pack is the grateful dead pack! Truckin is an awesome song to play on the drums.

Edit: and now the song is stuck in my head.

We used to have parties about once a month, I went way overboard on the accessories. Drum riser, laser light, pot lights, sound activated lights, dmx light controller, fog machine, bubble machine, black drapes on the wall.

Hmmm, I could outfit a small up and coming band now that I think about it 💡

So many good songs in the game Boston, Rush, Grateful Dead ... and so many artists I was introduced to.

We need to do a S.N.A.I.L. Rocks night :)

I've managed to watch all 5 available D1 replays from Sunday night. A couple of things to mention. Redsox and dgaf appear to experience lag more often than other racers. At Autum Ring Reverse they were teleporting between 2' to 15' a couple of times. Also, visible damage is on. I believe it contributes to lag issues and should be turned off.

Overall I would say that there was some very good, clean racing in D1 in the majority of the laps in all races. Guys were very aggressive but also showing good racecraft. Didn't see much weaving, late brake dives or much bumping in brake zones etc.

However there are a 3 incidents that need to be reviewed by the stewards. Please go to the stewards forum for details.

6 races in total, 3 races in reverse grid, over 60 minutes of intense sprint style racing, and only 3 incidents of possible concern. I think that is very good.

Sending out PMs to drivers involved in next half hour.

All PMs have been sent out.

Last edited:

Spa anyone?

Second that motion!

And me makes three!

Latest Posts

Back