9th: mafia_boy----GME Owner--------4 Points
10th: Leonidae----MFT Owner--------2 Points
11th: Adamgp-----MCG Owner--------0 Points
12th: paddycars1--SPM Privateer-----0 Points
13th: oldmodelt----MCG Privateer-----0 Points
14th: shoman------SPM Owner-------0 Points
15th: TheStig13----SPM Privateer----0 Points

WHAT IS IT?
This racing series deals with top tuning garages of GTPlanet and their competition against each other. It is to be run as a six race series.​

WHAT ARE THE CAR SPECIFICATIONS?
All cars fall into the power to weight ratio of 2.0 killograms per horsepower. That means, if a garage is nuts enough to enter a 900 horsepower car, it will have to weigh 1800 killos. Alternately, a car that weighs 600 killo's can only generate a maximum 300 horsepower. All cars will be run on R1 ("Racing Super Hard") tires. Spoilers are allowed. Nitrous is not.

EXPLAIN MORE RULES
It works as thus: Each tuning garage supplies two vehicles that are to be shown within this post. The car has to be pre-existing within their garage prior to this competition starting (Sunday January 3rd).​

Pre-existing cars may be tweaked from their counterparts in horsepower and weight only but! Suspension/ Transmission settings are to be left alone, as this is the search for the best All Around vehicle.
(Example: M.F.T. has their Grim R34per as most of us know. It could presumably be used, but the weight/power must be changed to adapt to this competition, whereas the suspension of transmission must remain as first developed.)

Cars developed for this competition must be hosted in the garage to be elligible.

Race Cars, The Opera S2000, Amuse S2000 GT1, the R390 GT1 Road Car, Honda NSX LM Road Car, The Viper GTSR Concept, Cadillac Cien, and the Suzuki GSXR4 are not elligible for competition. I'm looking for built, not bought.​

Track Listing will Not be revealed until the starting day of that race week.

Privateers may not enter their own car. You must be associated with a garage or the creater of a garage.​

Privateers may not be allowed cross reference between garages. However, either of the two garage rides are at your disposal. You may use either one to get your best time.​

There now are three systems for points. Points are awarded for: the top Garage Owner/Proprietor's placement, Privateers, and individuals.

Example for Privateer/Garage Owner Points
1st: Smallhorses-------(Privateer)-----20 pts
2nd: Austin343--------(Privateer)-----18 pts
3rd: Greycap----------(Owner MFT)---20 pts
4th: Jetboy-----------(Owner JHoS)---18 pts
5th: KingofWeasels----(Privateer)------16 pts
6th: TheStig13--------(Privateer)------14 pts
7th: sejtur------------(Privateer)------12 pts
8th: Leonidae---------(Owner MFT)-----0 pts
9th: shoman----------(Owner SPM)----16 pts

Individual Points
1st: Smallhorses-------20 pts
2nd: Austin343--------18 pts
3rd: Greycap----------16 pts
4th: Jetboy-----------14 pts
5th: KingofWeasels----12 pts
6th: TheStig13--------10 pts
7th: sejtur-------------8 pts
8th: Leonidae----------6 pts
9th: shoman-----------4 pts

Notice the difference from the last series. Instead of a garage having a "hired gun" to make them look well, this system shows the abilities of the garage's owner/tuner. In the Garage Owner Standings, notice Leo as the second Owner get no points because MFT's other owner finished ahead of him.​

Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ #1.: If a garage doesn't want to participate can the member(s) of said garage drive for another?
Answer: I have no issue with this. I ask, however, that the participants stick to one garage as they do this.

FAQ #2.: All of the cars will have WPR's of 2.0 or higher, run on R1's and must be able to be bought (No Concept Cars), right? Or do you have to get permission to use certain cars (Like, say, the Pontiac Solsitce Coupe Concept or the Acura HSC)?

Answer: Correct. Certain cars, such as the Viper GTSR and the Suzuki GSXR4 have a serious performance advantage over normal vehicles. The Suzuki is the LM-Car Killer; the Viper with superior downforce values. Also, the Opera S2000 is not ellegible for its inhuman grip, as the R390 GT1 and the NSX LM Road Car for their amazing downforce.

However: If there's a concept car you really want to try out for competition, and it (as in this comp) exists in your or your proprietor's garage, you can ask and I will weigh if there's a specific vehicular advantage. I see personally no issues with the aforementioned Solstice or the Acura.

FAQ #3.: To top it off there will a seperate "Privateer Class" for people who aren't affiliated with a Tuning Garage and want to compete with cars of they're own creation, correct?

Answer: Not correct. You can pick a garage to run with as last time, just your points will be allocated differently. ;)

*Click Picture for Settings Info

East Coast Tuners Entries

Opel Speedster Turbo TGC '10
334hp/ 773kg/ 2.314 PWR

ECT V12 Vanquish TGC '10
708hp/ 1523kg/ 2.151 PWR

Jet's House of Speed Entries

Corvette C5-R Road Car
602hp/ 1205kg/ 2.001 PWR

Ford Performance Vehicles F6 RS Phase II
728hp/ 1474kg/ 2.025 PWR

Shogun Performance Entries
Mustang SVT Cobra R
640hp/ 1332kg/ 2.082PWR

1999 Shogun GT-R
615hp/ 1260kg/ 2.049PWR

Mad FinnTuners Entries

Mazdaspeed RX-7 Spirit R Type R '02
539hp/ 1079kg/ 2.002 PWR

ProtoMotors Spirra MkIII '04
524hp/ 1096kg/ 2.096 PWR

RVV Motor Works Entries

BMW M5 LM
711hp/ 1423kg/ 2.001 PWR

Muscle Car Garage Entries

Dodge Viper SRT-10 '03
620hp/ 1272kg/ 2.052 PWR

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00
585hp/ 1197kg/ 2.045PWR

Grease Monkey Engineering Entries
Proto Type R
523hp/ 1096kg/ 2.095PWR

Mazda RX7 Spirit SP
540hp/ 1080kg/ 2.001PWR

///AMN Performance™ Entries

///AMN Performance™ NSX Landshark '10
484hp/ 1079kg/ 2.293PWR

Thanks for viewing, hope that a few individuals will join in, and good luck to those involved.​

Cheers,
Jetboy

Last edited:
I like this idea of a tournament!

I will enter with MFT. I will release my car choices later.

/PR1/
Actually, you'll have to wait for them to release your car. :lol: It's all good, it's a bit of a concept to latch onto here. Glad to have you on-board, though. 👍

I was wondering if this was going to happen, glad to see it is.

As of now I only have 4 cars in my garage that are eligible though. I have a good idea on a few others, but those will need some power to weight tweaks.

I'd LOVE to get involved with this, but i don't have a tuning garage of my own and my two reccomended tuners have already been taken...

I'd LOVE to get involved with this, but i don't have a tuning garage of my own and my two reccomended tuners have already been taken...

Drive for us, I haven't seen a rule that limits the amount of drivers for a garage. ;)

The hardware is in the final stages of testing, the drivers are going through the familiarisation with the cars, everything is looking good. Well, the sun isn't shining. Two cars with both "factory drivers" from MFT behind the wheel onto the list.

Obviously in for RVV.

Can't drive worth a rat's arse and I completely expect Leo and Grey to absolutely murder me on skill alone, but hey, if an alien doesn't mind driving for us... :-"

I've fine-tuned my car in the last 4 hours. It puts out massive 764 hp. It may weight a lot on paper, but it can be driven like a 300 hp Elise, you can't feel the weight ;)

Which track(s) will the cars be tested at?

When are you planning on running this? I might be interested if i can get a drive and it doesn't clash with SuperGT.

Wow, glad to see we're thriving here!

Good to see you all here: AMMT, MFT, ECT, and RVV!!

KingofWeasels

Greycap's correct, there's no limit upon who can drive for who.

Nenad
Which track(s) will the cars be tested at?
Revealed at the week of, man. ;) There will be no head starts for any of us. It's pretty much a hat-draw. Meanwhile, have fun battling that 2140 kg monster you made. :scared:

ABud: You're very welcome to join, and apparently very wanted. :lol:

Cheers,
Jetboy

Drive for us, I haven't seen a rule that limits the amount of drivers for a garage. ;)

The hardware is in the final stages of testing, the drivers are going through the familiarisation with the cars, everything is looking good. Well, the sun isn't shining. Two cars with both "factory drivers" from MFT behind the wheel onto the list.

:embarrassed: I don't know what to say...Except "I Accept you're offer!!!"

One loose end sealed nicely. ;)👍 So, who will be the first to reveal their vehicles?

Cheers
Jetboy

I'm willing to drive for a garage if its tuners don't want to drive. Which one it is doesn't matter to me.

You're welcome to drive for my garage (I still need to launch. Dammit.), if you want. 👍

Cheers,
Jetboy

You're welcome to drive for my garage (I still need to launch. Dammit.), if you want. 👍

Cheers,
Jetboy

Sure. I'll drive anything. :lol: If the suspension settings are still in progress, then worry only about speed and not about drivability; I actually prefer to drive ill-handling cars, since they're so much more entertaining.

Sure. I'll drive anything. :lol: If the suspension settings are still in progress, then worry only about speed and not about drivability; I actually prefer to drive ill-handling cars, since they're so much more entertaining.
They're all developed and have been for quite the long time, it's just I never started my garage on here. They'll be entertaining at the limit.. :lol:

Cheers,
Jetboy

Just released my Garage's cars (And my garage, for that matter.)

Cheers,
Jetboy

Back