The Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 417 comments
Can I enter as a privateer?? I know I have to associate wih the garage owner but let's say I want to enter the race with Garage AMMT, now do I have to choose one car from them or do I have to wait until they release a car for me??

Releasing one in a few minutes that you may want to choose Kidrauhl. I can assume what Nenad will enter, and I assume that you will go with his car, but mine should be up in at most half an hour.

Why do I never get told about these things? Yeah, I know, because I am unreliable! Jokes, I guess you need someone to come last, so I am getting to work now.

Lachlan

Again, your driving isn't that bad, nor your tuning.

There is someone who if they do show up will mail fission I suspect though.

And now for my entry:

The AMMT 2002!

Told you someone had to come last :lol:
I suspect I may stand a chance in the classics class!​

Releasing one in a few minutes that you may want to choose Kidrauhl. I can assume what Nenad will enter, and I assume that you will go with his car, but mine should be up in at most half an hour.

That AMMT 2002 is a BMW 2002 Turbo right?? Nenad already posted something in the first page... He says the car pulls off massive 764HP and weigh a lot on paper... Hmmmm wonder what car is that.

and I shall release mine in few moments. RJ already knows what it is, but I can tell that it's heavy-ish for what it is, and has enough torque to make V8's worry. :mischievous:

Almost done with car #2. May be able to post it today.

Not a popular car choice for tuners, and unlike my other entry this one was built for the competition and not an existing car in MCG.

That AMMT 2002 is a BMW 2002 Turbo right?? Nenad already posted something in the first page... He says the car pulls off massive 764HP and weigh a lot on paper... Hmmmm wonder what car is that.

SL65 AMG. I'm sure you'll like it. ;) I want to release an M5, too, but I'm too busy to tune it to perfection :scared: I've got a green little car with green rims lying in my garage, which may be released, too... I just have to tune it to meet the requirement of 2.8 kg/hp :crazy:

KidrauhlM5 - I'll release the SL65 AMG tomorrow (And maybe other cars, too). 👍

*ties rope to the monkey's foot* *ties other end to rear tow hook on White Tiger (which won't be coming)* *goes for a 1:27 lap at Trial*

:lol::lol::lol: I'd get road rash off the mountain itself from the amount of wallriding you would do to achieve that time RJ. :P

SL65 AMG. I'm sure you'll like it. ;)

Just make very sure that it's not the SL 65 FAB Edition I once made for you with minor setup changes to make it look different... things like that have happened before, you know.

:lol::lol::lol: I'd get road rash off the mountain itself from the amount of wallriding you would do to achieve that time RJ. :P

Actually you wouldn't. ;)

Might be a challenge with a monkey hanging off the back but it's easy enough now :P

SL65 AMG. I'm sure you'll like it. ;) I want to release an M5, too, but I'm too busy to tune it to perfection :scared: I've got a green little car with green rims lying in my garage, which may be released, too... I just have to tune it to meet the requirement of 2.8 kg/hp :crazy:

KidrauhlM5 - I'll release the SL65 AMG tomorrow (And maybe other cars, too). 👍

Cool!! I'd take the M5 if you can release it on time but now I'd take the SL65 AMG. The performance is very very impressive 👍!! The competition starts tomorrow though. So yeah I'll wait until the last car that you can release...

Thanks.

More than a few people may want to look here. I reckon this'll give a good fight to everyone even with myself driving.

Glad to see we're thriving!! Well, updated the first post with everyone's recent entries. Looks like my predictions are panning out here. I thought we'd recieve a few good German Machines, a smattering of Japanese "Gentleman's Agreement" machines, and an entry or two of American Muscle. So far, we have an RX-7, three BMW's, one Mustang, and one Shelby (plus a few oddballs). As far as everyone else is concerned, from about this point, we have 36 hours before official kickoff for your [remaining] entries. Hoping for the best. :D

Cheers,
Jetboy

We would've had 2 RX-7s but I found that my 7 is near as makes no difference "maxed out" in terms of what it can do; there is simply nothing more that can be done to make it faster.

We would've had 2 RX-7s but I found that my 7 is near as makes no difference "maxed out" in terms of what it can do; there is simply nothing more that can be done to make it faster.

Then do what I did, just make a car that you can have fun with!

Then do what I did, just make a car that you can have fun with!

I have done. The M5 just happens to be insanely fast as well. ;)

It's a little too good, but it's shown me exactly how slow my 7 actually is (the answer is very; 461/1303 M3 at 30/30 downforce beat it with default settings then went another full second quicker; the M5 knocked nearly 2 seconds off of that).

Yeah should do.

Forgot to note that those differences were at MFT's test track, GVS. Trial Mountain showed the M3 gaining less than a tenth on the RX-7 but the M5 taking another .9 off that.

Hey RJ, is that BMW the standard '05 M5? I ask cos my GT4 is showing it as having 499BHP not 508.

Damn thing costs 116,650 Cr as well and i've only got 25,288!!! Time to win the DTM again I think :)

Just make very sure that it's not the SL 65 FAB Edition I once made for you with minor setup changes to make it look different... things like that have happened before, you know.

Don't worry. Mine has more power, less weight, other suspension settings, other brake ballance settings, other gear ratios, other LSD settings, etc. 👍

Releasing the car in ~ 10 minutes. ;)

EDIT: And here it is. :mischievous:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nenad, I'll take the SL65 since the competition starts tomorrow..

Deal ;) Let's race then!!

EDIT : That's owkey Nenad, we have really no time to spend on the M5 but at least, we have something powerful too ;)

Last edited:
Alright. I'm going to tune another car... No M5, though... Something else...

I'll edit the tune sheet with a picture of the car. ;)

EDIT: Picture put in. :)

Got your car and stats up Nenad.. Are you tuning another car for here? Cause....you kinda can't. senamic entered the AMMT 2002 as your garages other car. Sorry if it just effed up your plans.. :(

Cheers,
Jetboy

No, I'm working on a car to release as a normal tune to got straight into the garage. The SL65 AMG is my entry.

And one question: Who decides which track we're going to race on? If it's you, then you'd have an advantage over the others, because you've tuned your cars for that track. :P

Kidrauhl, tell me if there's problems with the SL65 AMG in order I can fix the setup. ;)

I have no control on the track pickings. I wrote down twelve names and tossed them into a hat. What comes up will. Following the rules, I can't tune anything for anywhere since all the settings have to remian locked in anyway. ;)

Cheers
Jetboy

Back