The Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 417 comments
Quick question. Can we make changes to cars once submitted? As long as its before the deadline?

I went ahead and made the changes. I added a wing to the Cobra R, set at 30/30. Didn't change the picture though.

Plans for car #2 didn't work out well. I think I'll be enteriing a TCV5 car instead.

Hey RJ, is that BMW the standard '05 M5? I ask cos my GT4 is showing it as having 499BHP not 508.

Damn thing costs 116,650 Cr as well and i've only got 25,288!!! Time to win the DTM again I think :)

Yessir, standard M5.

Showroom says 499 but it winds up at 508 after you buy it.

Mad FinnTuners Co. officially reporting in with two cars.

420 bhp, 1177 kg, 2.801 kg/bhp

464 bhp, 1298 kg, 2.800 kg/bhp

Updated first post. :D Shogun and RVV need to drop off their last rides, unless they plan to stick it with one. I'm creating the first race thread.

Cheers,
Jetboy

As far as I know, you can drive whichever but that car is the one you're stuck with for the rest of the championship.

Both can be used, you just use whichever was the better time when you post. ;)

Meanwhile, I found out I'm a moron. When I saw the other Shelby posted up, something seemed more "right" than mine. Right before I started this thread, I made a second Series One from my garage (The first one has well over 600 miles on it, was accounting for break-in horsepower). I find the old one in my garage, it has 11 more horsepower. Turns out, I missed employing a part. My Shelby's missing the Semi Race exhaust, 10 horsepower, which would make my car's PWR 2.802 :banghead: If no one cares, can I use it or is this the case of "you made the rules, you're screwed"? :(

Cheers,
Jetboy

You made the rules, you're screwed. Don't even come along with a :( smiley... :rolleyes:

Joke :lol: I'd say yes. 👍 It's no problem, really. :)

You made the rules, you're screwed. Don't even come along with a :( smiley... :rolleyes:

Joke :lol: I'd say yes. 👍 It's no problem, really. :)
:lol: If someone else did it and noticed this early I'd cut them a break. (I'm still waiting on the latter Shogun entry..) See what a few others say.

Cheers,
Jetboy

Same here, go ahead.

Oh, and... I wasn't able to tune a car for this one. I'm too busy with school. If it depended on me, I would have certainly took my time, but my mother... well, you know the deal. Still, I will drive the cars of AMMT, if I can. 👍

I'm now available as a driver for anyone that wants me. :D
I'm not a member of any tuning garage and have very little tuning experience, however, if someone wants to lead me to a pre-setup car I'll happily hotlap the pants off it. 👍

Back