◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
Wow, go away for a few days and come back to sift through over 20 pages :lol:

I will only add this to the 'please put more tracks in': Bathurst.

Fantastic time tonight guys. 9 Racers on the track in the last race. Definitely a better turnout than I expected. :)

Still not sure if Fridays are the definite day. If dabneybolic Fridays get going I might consider moving it to a different day. The thing is, weekends are best for me and I can't guarantee I'd be available to host on weekdays for the rest of the summer. I also don't know if I'll be available much at all once I'm back in school. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to become an associate once Summer ends. :/

Either way, fantastic racing tonight and I'll see you all (or at least some of you) on Sunday!

Had a great time last night dylansan. Tonight is looking good as well for the M3 GTR Challenge. Today I also went to the Carlisle Import and Kit Car Show and will be uploading the pictures in their own thread later on, but for now a teaser.

P5190468 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

cmbeal317
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQoZsXaEZ4M">YouTube Link</a>

Where is everyone, there are usually a few pages by this time of the day.

Everyone must be trying to figure out the Ferrari on Spa :)

We've had a house guest since Wednesday, so I haven't had much time to race or post.

I haven't even gotten to run the Ferrari at Spa, yet. Eek

I have, however, been given the go-ahead to race tomorrow night.

Maybe everyone's watching the 24 hours of Nürburgring.

We've had a house guest since Wednesday, so I haven't had much time to race or post.

I haven't even gotten to run the Ferrari at Spa, yet. Eek

I have, however, been given the go-ahead to race tomorrow night.

Maybe everyone's watching the 24 hours of Nürburgring.
Everyone must be trying to figure out the Ferrari on Spa :)

Good points guys. I'm listening to Radio Le Mans, as nothing is really going on, unless there is a stream showing more of the race then just the pitlane, which is what Audi has up.
Edit: Now there showing Dottinger Hohe.

First off a video of the R8 LMP arriving.

Now for a few of the 675 or so pictures I took. Also this is the most pictures I've ever taken in one day.

Defender

P5190677 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Beautiful 356

P5190664 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Frogeye Sprite

P5190581 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Mondial, Merak SS, Ghibli SS(which still had the piece of paper in that was in the window of it at the car show in Hershey a few weeks ago.)

P5190560 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

1M!:drool:

P5190544 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

VW Thing

P5190457 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

930 Slant Nose

P5190396 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

NSX

P5190361 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

?

P5190355 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Audi S4 Rally Car?

P5190350 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

?

P5190303 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Beautiful Carrera

P5190293 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Opel GT

P5190285 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

One of the best Beatles I've ever seen.

P5190221 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

:lol:

P5190168 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

DS

P5190097 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

On that subject, any laptimes from wednesday practice?

I didn't take part on Wednesday, ran some laps today and have a long way to go, 2:30's (with a lot of mistakes).

EDIT: a little jealous beal ;) thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I cannot race this week (5/20). Wife has made me promise to let her watch a final episode of a series she adores on 'the big TV' where the PS3 is - so I'm out of luck this week.

Good luck on the races!

I cannot race this week (5/20). Wife has made me promise to let her watch a final episode of a series she adores on 'the big TV' where the PS3 is - so I'm out of luck this week.

Good luck on the races!

hmmmm, can you say pvr :)

too bad man, we'll catch you next week, have a good one!

I'll get the drivers list updated in a bit.

kcheeb
hmmmm, can you say pvr :)

too bad man, we'll catch you next week, have a good one!

I'll get the drivers list updated in a bit.

The DVR is not in the offing. She wants it Now, and I like to keep her happy when I can. She has DVR'd the last couple, but it is a season finale.

Beal, this...

7229669044_fec595f97b.jpg

Is the Opel Astra. Which was sold in the States under the Saturn badge. That was part of GM running Saturn into the ground.

They also ran Opel into the ground. And Saab.

And themselves.

I'm going to be late with the drivers list. Just got done with the M3 challenge, thanks beal 👍

Hopefully I can get it updated later tonight, if not first thing in the morning.

With all of the great pics of real cars on our thread yesterday, does anyone want to post some pics from last Sunday's races? I think Rally was the only one to post any pics. It'd be great if we had some more pictures posted from all three divisions. Please? :D

My apologies for getting this posted late, couldn't miss the M3 race last night and the GT Planet site maintenance cut into my edit time.

I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the S.N.A.I.L. Advance Notice Policy and how it affects relegation in particular.

You will be considered for relegation if you meet one of the following criteria (in order of importance) :

1. Did not race, with no notice.
2. Did not race, with late notice (less than 24 hours).
3. Finished with the least points in Division 1, least or second least points in Division 2.

I bring this up as we've had a few situations where these guidelines have been used and I didn't want any confusion as to what happened. I realize life get's in the way sometimes and things can't be helped.

We use this criteria to fairly apply relegation, that is all :)

Back