◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Worked for me! I can head to D1 in 10-15 minutes (by noon EST) for a bit at least. Hope I catch ya.

I was looking forward to some tutoring tonight. I need to tame that Ferrari! Last night was awesome at spa! Nice lil' friendly competition with val!

The earliest I can be on tonight is 10:00 PM EDT. Willing to give it a try.

What is the max hp and PP for the BMW, Lotis and Ferrari this week; I want to make sure all my motors (this time) are broken in for this Sunday :)

What is the max hp and PP for the BMW, Lotis and Ferrari this week; I want to make sure all my motors (this time) are broken in for this Sunday :)

I just checked my garage and this is what I'm showing:

BMW Z4 M Coupe '08
Max. Power = 357HP
Performance Points = 476

Lotus Elise '96 RM
Max. Power = 135HP
Performance Points = 478

Ferrari 512BB '76
Max. Power = 372HP
Performance Points = 488

Does that match what you have?

EDIT: I just noticed how small the PP range is between this week's three cars. A mere 12-point span is definitely a record low!

Last edited:
Hope everyone bought a few Audis these past few weeks, because that's the theme for tomorrow's Magic Lap Racing!

The next set of races will be Friday, July 6th, at 9PM EDT.

Theme: Audis - They may all look mostly the same, but they certainly do not drive the same. Here's a chance to drive anything from and A2 to an R8 and still be competitive on the Nurburgring's GP Circuit. I hope to see a variety of cars, including wagons, concept cars, and race cars.

Track:Nurburgring GP/F
Car Restriction: Manufacturer - Audi

Note that the races will start at 9PM EDT rather than 10, because we usually run out of time rather quickly.

If you are planning on running multiple cars, please run some test laps ahead of time in an online lobby to get some preliminary times. If you have several cars you want to drive, test a few of them so that any time you want to switch cars you can just tell me the new time rather than taking more time to set laps. this policy will become especially important if and when we start racing on longer tracks like the Nordschleife and Circuit de la Sarthe.

Last edited:
In rule enforcement news:

There was one (sort of) protest this week. It was actually many complaints about one driver, j-ddog11985. The stewards have reviewed the replays and have found many gross violations of the OLR. Therefore he has been disqualified from last week's races and will be on probation. Further violations of the OLR will result in further sanctions. This doesn't affect the standings in D3.

Last edited:
zer05ive S.N.A.I.L. Spec Racing

What is the max hp and PP for the BMW, Lotis and Ferrari this week; I want to make sure all my motors (this time) are broken in for this Sunday

I just checked my garage and this is what I'm showing:

BMW Z4 M Coupe '08
Max. Power = 357HP
Performance Points = 476

Lotus Elise '96 RM
Max. Power = 135HP
Performance Points = 478

Ferrari 512BB '76
Max. Power = 372HP
Performance Points = 488

Does that match what you have?

I will check once home from work :)

Is shuffle happening tonight? If not, does anyone want to race Caterham Sevens? I have an extra if needed.

Is shuffle happening tonight? If not, does anyone want to race Caterham Sevens? I have an extra if needed.

I da.... darn near bought one this spring. Sold before I could take it to my local mechanic. :grumpy:

These are flat out fun - and on some custom courses :sly: (nudge, nudge), they're a riot, and wonderful fun and effective. I may have to take back effective until I can prove it, but heck - these rides make me THINK I am good.

And that's just fun! :)

So you're saying you're interested?

In a Cat 7?

Heck yah!

And Dabs... In *you* dissin' me and my stylin' stache peeps? Nah! :crazy:

Wife has claimed the Telly in 30, but I believe I can... (think I have a chance to actually be able to) join for something. I need the Tutoring more than anything, but if there's no tutoring, I can manage getting pummeled by better drivers for a bit.

Is there tutoring tonight?

(Eeek!)

sigh... I must take a pass tonight - and I would love to be there - but it's less 'harmonious' if I am not.

Good luck, y'all.

Last edited:

... Dabs fails to read what he previously wrote and my response... (sigh, again)...

(Query: Do most folks just jump to last post, or read from where they last read? This is NOT on Dabneyd, I'm just wondering)

... Dabs fails to read what he previously wrote and my response... (sigh, again)...

(Query: Do most folks just jump to last post, or read from where they last read? This is NOT on Dabneyd, I'm just wondering)

No, but I guess I made a reference that I maybe just now got.

I da.... darn near bought one this spring. Sold before I could take it to my local mechanic. :grumpy:

These are flat out fun - and on some custom courses :sly: (nudge, nudge), they're a riot, and wonderful fun and effective. I may have to take back effective until I can prove it, but heck - these rides make me THINK I am good.

And that's just fun! :)

My mechanic has a 71 Lotus 7 that he commutes with during the warmer months and races in SCCA events on the weekends. There's been a couple times where my car has taken extra time and he's offered his car for any errands that I have to run. Huge smile bubbles up until I realize he's talking about the Audi...:grumpy: You know, the one with the carseat.

Gunna run my Ferrari in D1 lounge to try and get the "kinks" out

Is it the '05 or '09 circuit de la Sarthe?

Its the '09 version. If you have any questions about the track/car combo or tire selection you can always refer to the First page, and scroll down, finding the info your looking for.

irmopars
Its the '09 version. If you have any questions about the track/car combo or tire selection you can always refer to the First page, and scroll down, finding the info your looking for.

Thanks mopar, Ferrari not so sloppy now! Thanks kcheeb!!

H E double hockey sticks yeah, count me in. :sly: Let me know what I gotta do to get in.

I may not roll over so easy next time gang...;)

👍👍👍

P.S....Had fun tonight. Pretty much what I'm looking for.

H E double hockey sticks yeah, count me in. :sly: Let me know what I gotta do to get in.

👍👍👍

If you had fun tonight, just wait until Sunday night! Welcome to S.N.A.I.L!! :cheers:

👍👍👍

Hey greestlightnin,

Sounds like you raced with the gang last night and had fun 👍 Glad to have you racing in S.N.A.I.L.

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

I'll add you to the drivers list. Please run the Time Trial Combination in this post and pm your time to me before Saturday July 7th 6:00 P.M. EDT. The time you send will help us determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

If you can't race on a Sunday, please give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it helps the Sunday Race Directors out.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Latest Posts

Back