◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,809 comments
Hosts are free to start at the scheduled time. Try to keep the down time to a minimum tonight. As DW said, if you waste too much time, you might not get to finish and there is no make up.

All,

Couple things;
Round 3, Don't. Hit. The cones. Just don't.

GT6 maintenance has been rumored to start at midnight EDST. Hustle the rooms along. No fartin' around tonight or you may not get to finish.
Also be sure to set Round 3 qualifying for 5 minutes. Let's get everything wrapped up on time so that the scheduled maintenance isn't an issue for any division.

Wow, thanks to everyone in D4 for the warm welcome on my first night. What a great bunch of guys, the community here never fails to impress.

I did my best to honour the rules, but still getting used to racing this close with real competition. If anyone has any suggestions or observations, please message me, I am open minded and looking to improve.

Really looking forward to next Sunday now.

Cheers to all,

Division 6 Race Report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Thank you to @JamCar0ne for helping to host the last race with that strange disconnection from lobby server during C3 R1. Thank you to all data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders, stewards for a job well done in SNAIL. Got two 1st place finishes. One hell of a battle between myself and @Rockhound18 at La Sarthe.

Race Clean, Race Snail, Till next week and to see who goes where in which division. :cheers: 👍 :gtpflag:

Great racing in D5. @chatva takes the night and @singlepaddy gets a podium.

... yee haw ...

yee haw.gif

Wow, thanks to everyone in D4 for the warm welcome on my first night. What a great bunch of guys, the community here never fails to impress.

I did my best to honour the rules, but still getting used to racing this close with real competition. If anyone has any suggestions or observations, please message me, I am open minded and looking to improve.

Really looking forward to next Sunday now.

Cheers to all,
BIG suggestion get practice in! You seem worried about the pack. Join Miata Monday, you want informal check the lobby when you got time their is usually a room open almost anytime of the day. Also worry about who's in front of you. let whats behind you worry about you.

You did as good as anyone starting their first night. So get to know the guys in your division and how they drive (replays help) OH yeah and have fun!

Great racing in D5. @chatva takes the night and @singlepaddy gets a podium.

... yee haw ...

View attachment 380117

:cheers:👍:cheers:👍:cheers:

Thumbs and beers man!! Pretty intense night of racing. I think there was a little hurry in the air with a maintenance window looming. It was awesome! A little running at the front and a few dirt naps aside! Thanks D5 for another wicked cool night!

Scores and votes are logged for Division 5...

in Division 5, can someone confirm the result in Combo 3 Race 1. Only 10 drivers, but no 9th place and someone was 11th. I don't want to make assumptions but it seems like 10 and 11 should be 9 and 10?

in Division 5, can someone confirm the result in Combo 3 Race 1. Only 10 drivers, but no 9th place and someone was 11th. I don't want to make assumptions but it seems like 10 and 11 should be 9 and 10?
Yeah. What he said. Please.

Division 7 Race Report

Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Thank you to all data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders and Host !!!
We had 11 starters and lost 1 during the night, was a blast for this last May Sason's races, minor disconnections and just finished in time before the maintainence, pff lol...So many door to door races, position changes and different racers on the podium - also our new venue did a good job. WELL DONE D7 !! 👍

So looking forward to next season!

Race Clean, Race Snail :gtpflag: :cheers:

Back