◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,809 comments
New update available to download. 270MB in file size. Brings the New Peugeot Vision GT car and the Nissan GTR-LM car, version 1.19

The start of June brings a fresh new GT6 update, version 1.19, available now as a 270MB download. Although it doesn’t bring any new game features, it does bring two highly anticipated cars – including one of the most intriguing new race cars to come along in quite some time.

Peugeot’s beautiful new Vision GT concept – with its 1:1 power-to-weight ratio – is finally available in GT6! It’s powered by a turbocharged V6 3.2L engine producing 875hp and weighs only 875kg, which allows it to accelerate from 0-100 kph in 1.73 seconds.

You can purchase the car in the Vision GT area of “My Home” in GT6, or win it in the game by competing in the car’s special new Seasonal Event, which will be available for a limited time.

Will get the Nissan after competing in round 4 of GT Academy.

Edit: The Peugeot VGT car is insanely fast and have to get a gold in 1:30:000 or under on Tokyo R246 Forward.

Last edited:
A few pictures from Division 2 action last night. I wonder why they call it a "Z" if "Stingray" would have been more suitable....

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013.jpg

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_2.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_3.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_4.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_5.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_6.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_7.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_8.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_9.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_10.jpg

Lancia on Monza 80s

Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s.jpg

Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_1.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_2.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_3.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_4.jpg

There were many pictures of the Alpine... here is more

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg

Random question: Anybody like the band Gentle Giant?
How old are you DP? gentle Giant was one of my favorite bands back in the day, saw them live, an experience never forgotten. Nice to see young guys getting into ProgRock. How about bands like Dream Theatre, Dixie Dreggs,Liquid Tension Experiment and the late great Frank Zappa. I love music you cannot dance to.

Wow, thanks to everyone in D4 for the warm welcome on my first night. What a great bunch of guys, the community here never fails to impress.

I did my best to honour the rules, but still getting used to racing this close with real competition. If anyone has any suggestions or observations, please message me, I am open minded and looking to improve.

Really looking forward to next Sunday now.

Cheers to all,
I suggest you to SLOW DOWN! One whole lap behind you in Le Mans trying to catch you and just wasn't possible :crazy:

Mark Krueger Motorsports
in conjunction with
Krueger Tuned Racing

Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series
at
Watkins Glen International

Watkins Glen, NY - On a weekend when many are remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces, Krueger Tuned Racing was taking part in a 16-hour endurance race at Watkins Glen International. The team is led by car owners, Walt and Chuck Krueger, Jr. Other members of the competing team were J.C. Krueger, Mark Krueger and Don Girven. The 5-member team would split every duty at the track. The team would be competing in EC, which is the exception class. This means the car is valued at an amount above the normal limits of ChumpCar. The reason for being in this class is due to the high starting value of the teams 1994 Volvo 940 Turbo (450 points) and the stock turbo adds an additional 100 points. After performing an automatic transmission swap to a 5-speed manual from a 1992 Ford Mustang the additional costs forced the team to move to EC. On Friday, the team finished 3rd of 12 in class and 30th out of 81 cars overall. Saturday, the team placed 3rd again, but moved up to 27th overall. On Sunday, the team had it's first bout of bad luck. J.C. had an issue on lap 7 entering turn 6 and the car spun and his the tire wall, then rolled on the rebound off the wall. He was fine, but the car suffered some serious damage, which caused the team to retire from the event.

Now for a little write up from my end of the event. I drove last on Friday. It took me several laps to get a rhythm, but once I did, I settled into a good pace. I moved up 4 places from 34th to 30th in the final hour and had a best lap of 2:34.328, which I got on the final lap of the race. J.C., Chuck and Don all had times in the 2:35-2:36 range. It's always good when you have the fastest lap on the team. We finished 73 laps in 4 hours. We didn't have any issues at all with car, which was great! The only change we made to the car was to turn the boost up from 8lbs to 9lbs to try to get the car to not run so rich. The AFR was in the 9.8-10.0 range, when it should be closer to 11.0-11.5.

On Saturday, my uncle took the first and last hours, with the other four reversing the driving order for 90 minutes each. So I went out 2nd and immediately ran faster laps than on Friday. I came out of the pits in 49th place and came into the pits in 29th. I moved up 20 places and had a fastest lap of 2:33.254. I had 5 laps faster than my best on Friday. Part of that is the increase in boost and the other is being more comfortable and smooth. Although, J.C. finished with the best lap, 2:32.282. But he only had 2 laps faster than 2:34, so he had a faster fast lap, but I was more consistent.

On Sunday, we were motivated to move up even more overall and maybe challenge for 2nd in class, but that all changed when J.C. radioed in on lap 7 saying he crashed, but was okay. Heading into turn 6 (entrance of the boot), he said it felt like the rear brakes locked up, which caused the rear to spin and hit the tire wall. The car bounced off the tire wall and rolled one time. He was fine, but the car had some decent damage. Damage included 2 broken motor mounts, broken distributor cap, some bent up alignment, most on the passenger side and a lot of body damage. The roll cage did it's job and kept the inside safe.

Every team's lap times from Friday and Saturday.

Here are some video's from the event. The first 2 are my complete runs, while the 3rd is the crash.

FRIDAY:

SATURDAY

SUNDAY'S CRASH

Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement. I really appreciate it. As always, please like, subscribe, share and comment on the YT videos :)

I would like to get back in SNAIL rcn if anyone would send me some info on the qualifing track thanks for your prompt response
Thanks raymann500

Screw it man I can't get a reply from anyone who can help me so I'll see you guys around raymann500. Hey I tried see you later

Why don't you try reading any number of the replies that are sitting in your inbox and stop starting a new conversation asking for help if you're not going to read the help being given.

I have responded to your requests as well as Handlebar. It's all right there in your inbox. You have been given detailed instructions and provided links to click to take you where you need to go in two different conversations.

Back