◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,808 comments
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_17.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_4.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_15.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_21.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_3.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_6.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_1.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_8.jpgAutodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_14.jpg

D5 Monza,here's the pass @chatva

Attachments

• Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_12.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_12.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_7.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_7.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_11.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_11.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_2.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_13.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_13.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_10.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_10.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_16.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_16.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_5.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_5.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_9.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_9.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_19.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_19.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_18.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_18.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_20.jpg
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_20.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Good practice for the GTP 24 hour race huh connor!
Actually not at all, it's sort of like to learn to ride a backwards bike you have to un-learn how to ride a regular one... the LMP1 being the backwards bike. You have to train your brain to do things almost entirely differently from the normal way. (at least for me)

The lines, the approach to throttle and braking, the downforce and steering are all totally different. I turned my FFB down to 1 (from 6) on my T300 and it's still so bumpy on I can't hold the wheel still through most of the track. It takes a long time to even warm up enough to do a clean lap much less a fast one. It took me 3hrs last night to do a 3:29, and at least 20 mins (and more attempts) to do a single clean lap.

The LMP2 car is like easy mode, very natural and forgiving compared to the LM Nismo.

Man of man this round 4 is crazy
I'll just have to keep on going I'm currently @ 3:28.4xx good for 60th in world and 3rd in USA

Actually not at all, it's sort of like to learn to ride a backwards bike you have to un-learn how to ride a regular one... the LMP1 being the backwards bike. You have to train your brain to do things almost entirely differently from the normal way. (at least for me)

The lines, the approach to throttle and braking, the downforce and steering are all totally different. I turned my FFB down to 1 (from 6) on my T300 and it's still so bumpy on I can't hold the wheel still through most of the track. It takes a long time to even warm up enough to do a clean lap much less a fast one. It took me 3hrs last night to do a 3:29, and at least 20 mins (and more attempts) to do a single clean lap.

The LMP2 car is like easy mode, very natural and forgiving compared to the LM Nismo.

Connor you nailed it! This car is a completely different monster to ride. This round is going to be really hard. For me to get a clean (with tons of mistakes) 3:31 took me about two hours... I'll try my best so I can join you guys on the 28's or 27's and below!! ;)

My wheel feels like it's going to explode with the force feedback sensitivity up, but when I turn it down the feeling of the grip levels goes to hell.

Of course it's a matter of preference, but if someone finds it useful for round 4 my current settings for a t500 wheel are:

-CSS 5
-FFMT 1
-FFS 2

I'll keep experimenting but any suggestions on wheel settings are truly welcome.

nice pics Raw da scary clown from my nightmares, I see you are still leaving your exposure quite high. don't be afraid to reduce all the way down . as far as -1s sometimes. but great angles.

Thanks @Engmatic1,I've taken the advice and have been working with the camera functions.I am camera illiterate,I can point and shoot,,,,but not much more than that!And I changed the clown Avatar,,,,so's you wouldn't be scared!LOL

@pakicote just turn everything down to 1 then do few laps then start raising it by 1 at a time. It's all about what you like ffb and sens don't make you fast. Some people like weak ffb and some like strong ffb it's all up to you and the jerking on the straightes you can't get rid of those it's built into track

Snail Data for Division 3 is in the books.

Still very competitive D3 with 6 Different drivers on the podium in 6 races.
5 Podiums and 1 pole for @USERID_77a23
3 fastest laps of the race for @socalnatv

Race Results for Sunday:

- Round 1 - Race 1 -

First - @nmcp1
Second - @USERID_77a23
Third - @socalnatv

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 1:30.846

Pole lap honors - @nmcp1 - 1:31.069

- Round 1 - Race 2 -

First - @Wolfsatz
Second - @USERID_77a23
Third - @pakicote

Fastest Lap of the race - @nmcp1 - 1:30.905

- Round 2 - Race 1 -

First - @socalnatv
Second - @Wolfsatz
Third - @IceManFan_7

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 1:57.247

Pole lap honors - @socalnatv - 1:57.190

- Round 2 - Race 2 -

First - @pakicote
Second - @nmcp1
Third - @USERID_77a23

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 1:56.557

- Round 3 - Race 1 -

First - @IceManFan_7
Second - @USERID_77a23
Third - @socalnatv

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 3:55.743

Pole lap honors - @USERID_77a23 - 3:56.380

- Round 3 - Race 2 -

First - @pakicote
Second - @socalnatv
Third - @USERID_77a23

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 3:55.746

Cheers!

Thanks @Engmatic1,I've taken the advice and have been working with the camera functions.I am camera illiterate,I can point and shoot,,,,but not much more than that!And I changed the clown Avatar,,,,so's you wouldn't be scared!LOL

HAHAHAHA i can sleep sound tonight. no worries . I am only extending what i rieved when i started a no less than a year ago when i signed up to SNAIL. i always took em and like you it was ''point and shoot'' and wait for that unmistakable whiz and click of the shutter. but here we are finding ways to put what we see on the thread for others to see and i know the high you get when folks like an upload of images hehehe

best advice i got from @TomMang_68 was don't be scared to experiment when you have the time. try every button and setting, push shutter speeds all way down to 1/60 and see what effects that has on different speeds, then push it all the way up 1/80000 i think and see how that works out , also try different panning modes, my fav is mode 2 followed by mode 3. i hardldy use mode1. another thing i like to do especially for images from practice nights is to try the different filters and if you are like me and you appreciate the beauty of a good looking car and want to see if GT6 boys did they home work on the details then i use the miniature filter and pan round the car till i find something some could miss and sometimes i find a gem under the bumper ,near the door handle, next to the exhaust pie, you never know what you could find when you go looking, but word of advice this can also be veeeery frustrating as let's be honest the graphics of gt6 as we all know is often left us wanting more .
On that BOMB SHELL i'm off. movie night with mrs orange mango with the girls in bed. SO SNAILS duty calls ... he whispers silently ''i will probably be back later ''

LOL so I'll try to get it around for 1 gold lap then practice in the lmp 2

Latest Posts

Back