◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Mustang V8 GT 08, Jaguar XK coupe 07, Infiniti G35 coupe 06. All would be great IMO.

Which one? Please pick one.

D3 Drivers, please treat this as if you were making a Prize B selection. You get to change either the car or the track. The only difference is that instead of your pick immediately changing the lineup, you're just hoping that it does.

Sorry for the confusion with all of this. Next time, I'll have much clearer rules in place to make this process much, much smoother. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
Schmiggz was just PM'ing that he is leaving.

Last Wednesday, there was a kerfuffle where Schmiggz complained that he was being blocked by someone so he would knock them off the track. I admit I railed against this (alleged) behavior.

Schmiggz told us to check the replay to demonstrate I misunderstood. Saved replay. Watched, sent a WTF info with times, etc.

Simple version... Evidence to this innocent misunderstanding... "Not so much". My replay showed he shoved the other guy off to the left, as he was telling us he would do so, lap 3 or so, pretty blatantly on a straight.

He finally responded to a PM telling us to collectively... You get the gist of his wishes, I suppose. If needed, I suppose I could elaborate, but... Not something I would miss.

Good luck, Schmiggz.

Last edited:
Sorry Coach, but I have to veto this pick. It's completely missing the point of why we're doing this. You already won Prize B just one week ago and you got to pick whatever you wanted. Normally that would mean you'd have no chance pick another Prize B until next month at the earliest because we limit drivers to one per month. What we're trying to do now is to give others a chance to influence the car and track combos. This has nothing to do with "your preference", you're just the guy who gets to decide which suggestion to go with.

No offense Joe, but you already made your suggestion (two actually). Let's keep this simple and straightforward instead of offering suggestions until Coach hears something that suits his style. After all, preventing members from having a monopoly over the lineup is one of the reasons we limit the prizes to one per month to begin with. :)

Audi TT '03 @ Nurb. GP/F

Could have sworn it just said Amuse at Deep Forest.

Chiochan View Post
Mustang V8 GT 08, Jaguar XK coupe 07, Infiniti G35 coupe 06. All would be great IMO.

I had to choose one of these. I chose the 'stang. Your eyes were not playing tricks on you.

Dang it. Was about to suggest a car. It appears Coach has his pick lined up unless otherwise vetoed by management.

If it is vetoed, I'll toss out the Jaguar XKR Coupe '10 for consideration. Like to get this settled either way so I can set up a break in run for whichever car hits the lineup this week.

Dang it. Was about to suggest a car. It appears Coach has his pick lined up unless otherwise vetoed by management.

If it is vetoed, I'll toss out the Jaguar XKR Coupe '10 for consideration. Like to get this settled either way so I can set up a break in run for whichever car hits the lineup this week.

It's not too late. Coach is still deciding.

Mustang V8 GT 08

Sorry for the confusion. I quoted Goat's original post and then asked him to pick only one. Therefore, he picked the G35 and his now his other picks don't count. In other words, he edited the post that I quoted and removed the Mustang and the Jaguar as choices.

Remember, Goat on only gets one suggestion - and it's the G35.

I love that this is working so well.

Since you're getting the shaft, Coach, go with my Schwimmwagen idea to cheese everyone off. ;)

I'm not sure I understood your post about the G35 zer0, but I never chose that. My official choice is the Mustang. I picked from the list of cars I was given.

eIHas.jpg

Latest Posts

Back