◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
I was running 1:36.6xx's so keep practicing;)

I will say I think this car suits my driving style. Ran three races last night in D2 lobby with some fast guys. No offs and was 3rd in each race. Of course with practice I am sure I will do worse;)

Gr8 job joby! I'm running 1:35.5xx to 1:35.9xx after a short 5 lap session; so you should have a solid performance this Sunday. Good luck. Don't let the pressure in the rear view disrupt you...lol :crazy:

Get 'er done.

I will be doing special practice and break in session tonight for the 2 new combos only. 10 practice followed by a 20 minute race instead of two 10 min. races. Will be starting about 11pm eastern in d1, and if it's available.

What are the 2 new ones?

11100 110001 1100000 1101101

How to turn voyeurs into participants?

Take away the vertigo I started experiences after a horrible ear infection a few months ago. The only GT5 I can do now is Cat and Mouse because it requires little skill. I cannot focus without meds...

So depressing...

I'm only 27

Take away the vertigo I started experiences after a horrible ear infection a few months ago. The only GT5 I can do now is Cat and Mouse because it requires little skill. I cannot focus without meds...

So depressing...

I'm only 27

Meniere's, diabolic?

YES! How did you know? I was dx with it in Oct. 2009 and now when there are severe weather changes...like being 80 in st louis one day and 31 the next, my internals go nuts! If I'm at all under the weather at the time, my Meniere symptoms kick in..

The end of September I had to leave work for the first time in 4 years and go directly to urgent care. Was bedridden for days. :(

What was an ok lap time in the CR-Z TC?

Dealt with Meniere's for 8 or 9 years now.

Upside... Lost 60-70 pounds...

Downside... Ultra low sodium diet. I hope you are seeing an ENT, diabolic. I lost most hearing in my right ear a few weeks ago because of Meniere's, got some back, but only from a great team of doctors.

PM me if you have further questions. It ain't easy, but you can still get around pretty well. At least I avoided the fugly meds. ;-)

This is all I know...
Thanks for letting us know, spooble. I hope your things get better soon. With that said, let's just go with Owens' idea which I said we'd try next time there was a repeat prize winner in the same month.

D3 drivers, please propose some Prize B suggestions for Luv2Coach to consider. That means you need to either suggest a car to replace the Amuse S2000 R1 '04 OR suggest a track to replace Nürburgring GP/F. Please post your suggestions publicly on the thread and not via PM.

However, if you're on probation right now, you don't get to make a suggestion.

Luv2Coach will then choose from one of your suggestions and that will be his Prize B selection. 👍

This is without testing, but just to throw something out there. Low PP like some have requested (though not too low since it's Nurb GP).

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03

The Amuse on Deep Forest feels no different than the Amuse on Nurb. The Mini Cooper 07 or the DLC 4 door Mini Cooper on Nurb gpf however was kinda cool and different and it's about 400pp on sports hard.

What are the 2 new ones?

Prize B is up to you. Either pick from the options already suggested by spooble and Oshawa-Joe, or give the other D3 drivers a couple more hours to offer other suggestions.

Bottom line, you can only pick from the suggestions of D3 drivers (as long as they're not on probation). If you don't like the suggestions offered so far, you might want to start PM'ing your division mates and tell them to hurry with some other suggestions. :)

You could swing by the division lounges to watch the racing and provide excellent Top Gear style commentary 💡

Whoa! I would be better at that.

Some say I would be a much better commentator than you would even imagine... Or swear. You may even believe I may even have a clue on how to drive a car... but you'd be wrong... But some say I do have three left Nipples. All we know, is we call him... er, me,...That dude way way way back in the pack!

Prize B is up to you. Either pick from the options already suggested by spooble and Oshawa-Joe, or give the other D3 drivers a couple more hours to offer other suggestions.

Bottom line, you can only pick from the suggestions of D3 drivers (as long as they're not on probation). If you don't like the suggestions offered so far, you might want to start PM'ing your division mates and tell them to hurry with some other suggestions. :)

Not a big fan of the offered suggestions, D3 drivers, give more options. Please do not take offense spooble & Joe. I prefer 565-600 pp. Nothing personal. I like Evora '09 or the Italia. Even the McLaren. But it is obvious lower PP is preferred. I will choose one of the suggested in just under 2 hr. Unless of course I like another suggestion.

diabolicwyvern

So depressing...

I'm only 27

So sorry to hear that diabolic, I can't imagine the experience.

Here's hoping you and Handlebar are able to find some relief.

Not a big fan of the offered suggestions, D3 drivers, give more options. Please do not take offense spooble & Joe. I prefer 565-600 pp. Nothing personal. I like Evora '09 or the Italia. Even the McLaren. But it is obvious lower PP is preferred. I will choose one of the suggested in just under 2 hr. Unless of course I like another suggestion.

Choose something that promotes good racing....I don't care about what PP range you prefer, so long as it (tries to) provides race long battles :)

Wow - my preferred PP is about... less than that. But y'know - choose what you like from the choices ya get.

That's why it is YOUR choice.

I chose the Enzo because it requires the same technique (minus the braking difference and transmission) as the Cobra. The Vette was even better, IMO. I guess you might say it suits my driving style. The concentration level goes way up too, I guess it's because I like to play chess.

I chose the Enzo because it requires the same technique (minus the braking difference and transmission) as the Cobra. The Vette was even better, IMO. I guess you might say it suits my driving style. The concentration level goes way up too, I guess it's because I like to play chess.

Good luck.

I may be busy Sunday - checking with Son/Wife stuff. I'll holler if there is a conflict, and good luck.

Queen to C3.....Check Mate
Or in Spanish.... Reina a C3... Jaque Mate 👍

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 4

KuulKrinne / Kuulkriine
  • Unsafe re-entry. Level 2 - 6 points. Doubled to 12 for probation. Six weeks of probation remain.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings. Da_Panda_Bear is the new winner in Division 4 and BerdiyevA is the new Prize C winner.

Full final results can be found here (eventually).

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Ok, what how about the Enzo at Nurb?

DECISION: ENZO @ Nurburg GP/F

Sorry Coach, but I have to veto this pick. It's completely missing the point of why we're doing this. You already won Prize B just one week ago and you got to pick whatever you wanted. Normally that would mean you'd have no chance pick another Prize B until next month at the earliest because we limit drivers to one per month. What we're trying to do now is to give others a chance to influence the car and track combos. This has nothing to do with "your preference", you're just the guy who gets to decide which suggestion to go with.

No offense Joe, but you already made your suggestion (two actually). Let's keep this simple and straightforward instead of offering suggestions until Coach hears something that suits his style. After all, preventing members from having a monopoly over the lineup is one of the reasons we limit the prizes to one per month to begin with. :)

Back