◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Is red (body)/dark blue (wheels) taken?

Sax,
Here is the colorwheel.

Thanks Wolf.

Also it will be best to see what division you end up in as that will give you an idea of what colors are available.

I never thought about coloring my cars. Can I get dark purple? And also how to dupe colors?
What division are you in. For some reason you are not in the Official Drivers list:( Dark Purple is spoken for in D2, D3, and D4 as you can see in the color chart that wolf links to and that is in my signature.

Thanks Wolf.

Also it will be best to see what division you end up in as that will give you an idea of what colors are available.

What division are you in. For some reason you are not in the Official Drivers list:( Dark Purple is spoken for in D2, D3, and D4 as you can see in the color chart that wolf links to and that is in my signature.

Sorry about that joby, my mistake. the2armedmen is in Division 5, drivers list updated.

Thanks Wolf.

He is in D5 and current prize A weiner

BTW, no word on official combos for tomorrow's practice?

Sellers took our bid on a house, now we are waiting for their bank to approve the deal. Needles to say I will not be getting unbusy anytime soon. However, this will give me the room I need to build the rig/arcade setup I've been looking at doing. And I will be getting a job closer to home. Bad for the short, good for the long term.

As promised here are the first couple of pics I've uploaded from New York City. They were taken at Manhattan Motorcars. If anyone is going to NYC, I highly recommend making a trip down as both times I was there they had no problem letting us look around and take pictures.

SLS AMG by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Bugatti Veyron by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Spyker C8 Spyder by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Lamborghini Aventador by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-2 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Group shot by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Phantom Drophead by cmbeal317, on Flickr

As you can see it was quite a dealership. I didn't get pictures of everything, as almost everything else were run of the mill Porsches, Bentleys, and Rolls Royces. They did have a 911 Speedster and a 356 Super 90, but I had seen them before so I didn't feel the need for more pictures. I saw a few more cars out on the streets the remainder of the time, and I'll be mixing them in with some other things we saw.

cmbeal317

He is in D5 and current prize A weiner

BTW, no word on official combos for tomorrow's practice?

Hopefully those weiners are testing the new Corvette Final Prototype as we speak :drool:.. If not, maybe they've found a secret DLC car that we don't know about yet. :sly:

Sellers took our bid on a house, now we are waiting for their bank to approve the deal. Needles to say I will not be getting unbusy anytime soon. However, this will give me the room I need to build the rig/arcade setup I've been looking at doing. And I will be getting a job closer to home. Bad for the short, good for the long term.

Congrats, Rally! Hope it all works out (especially the custom rig!)

Just ran an online race in a public lounge with the new Vette on sports hard tires. First impression is its fun to drive and on sports sorts would probably be a blast to drive. My only complaint is in stock form the transmission is WAYYYY too tall because of the 7 gears.

Ok folks, my official pick is to replace the RX7 with the Renaultsport Clio V6 24v '00. Also is the new PP formula going to effect our tire rules? Just wondering

My only complaint is in stock form the transmission is WAYYYY too tall because of the 7 gears.

They've got to get good fuel economy numbers somehow…

…stupid government intrusion into every gall durned thing ramble ramble…

Ok folks, my official pick is to replace the RX7 with the Renaultsport Clio V6 24v '00. Also is the new PP formula going to effect our tire rules? Just wondering

So awesome! 👍👍👍 I think I'm in love just thinking about it. :gtpflag:

Oh I forgot to post it. The new c7 on Mona is the combo I want

there is gotta be some balance right?... 'looking for the rotten tomotoes'..:eek::odd: is that Mona as in Monalisa? Mona as in Monaco...
or Mona as in Monza? Did you do any testing by any chance?

Just ran an online race in a public lounge with the new Vette on sports hard tires. First impression is its fun to drive and on sports sorts would probably be a blast to drive. My only complaint is in stock form the transmission is WAYYYY too tall because of the 7 gears.

I noticed that. You have to be running 130mph to go into 5th gear. I'm sure the real car isn't that way. Maybe on the next update they will take a look at that..

Great pick, but what new PP formula are you referring to?

Oh I forgot to post it. The new c7 on Mona is the combo I want

Thanks for posting your pick (and for choosing the new C7), but what is Mona? As Wolf pointed out, it could be an abbreviation for 'Monaco' or a typo of 'Monza'. I'm pretty sure I know which one of the two is your choice, but please verify as I don't want to assume incorrectly.

EDIT: If it's Monza, please be sure to specify which configuration.

The new update changed the PP of a lot of cars, some slightly and some quite a lot. Some people mentioned it a few posts back. In all the cases I've seen the new PP is lower than the old.

Edit: Also, I can't believe they don't let us paint the C7, they might as well have left the camo on so we didn't have to see that ugly rear end. It's not a deal breaker, but seriously, how hard can it be to let us paint the freaking car.

Last edited:
So awesome! 👍👍👍 I think I'm in love just thinking about it. :gtpflag:

there is gotta be some balance right?... 'looking for the rotten tomotoes'..:eek::odd: is that Mona as in Monalisa? Mona as in Monaco...
or Mona as in Monza? Did you do any testing by any chance?

And yes it is Mona as in Mona Lisa because apparently that's what my ipad wants me to type

Your Steward Report for both this week and the week of 12/30 (whoops)

12/30
*Please note that probationary periods given are current with weeks removed for good behavior since these incidents*

Division 1

fiestauk / SPEED14231234
  • Level 2 - 8 points - doubled to 16 for probation - 1 week probation remains

Division 2

nmcp1 / nmcp1
  • Level 2 - 5 points. No probation remains

Division 4

zeromisfit999 / lifesagamble420
  • Level 1 - 2 points doubled to 4 for probation. No probation remains.

SoCalRacer310 / socalracer310
  • Level 2 - 8 points halved to 4 for on-track concession.

Wolfsatz / Wolfsatz
  • Level 1 - 2 points. No probation remains.

* * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.

Full final results can be found here.

This Week (1/13)

Division 2

moutonguerrier / Maxime0911
  • Multiple penalties. Driver had been officially warned and put on the Last Chance List but his racecraft has not improved. moutonguerrier / Maxime0911 has been banned from future S.N.A.I.L. races.

* * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

I noticed that. You have to be running 130mph to go into 5th gear. I'm sure the real car isn't that way. Maybe on the next update they will take a look at that..

I'm sure it's that way (without looking up any official figures). By the time you get to 7th gear you're practically at idle at highway speeds. Getting "good" gas mileage out of it probably keeps Chevy in good standing with the governmental powers that be, allowing them to sell such things.

(It may also allow buyers to forgo a "gas guzzler" tax)

Hey. Would anyone want to do an all Corvette room? We could run races with different generations or by pp. If nobody wants to then that's fine, just need some feedback.

Edit: Or even just a cruise. Just something to celebrate the C7.

Hey. Would anyone want to do an all Corvette room? We could run races with different generations or by pp. If nobody wants to then that's fine, just need some feedback.

if STATs get cxl.. yes. Connection issues still persistent... 1 disco so far.

Back