◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
The instructions did not restrict previous selections. Has S.N.A.I.L.S ever repeated a combo? If my selection is unacceptably redundant, then ignore it.

It actually says in the instructions that repeating either a car or track is ok, your comments are acceptable

Hi fellow SNAILs,

Just wanted to let you know of something we are trying out over the next few weeks. We will be writing a report card of sorts on one driver from each division at random with the intention of helping drivers improve their driving and racecraft. This will be done through PM so if you find a PM from myself or one of the other stewards and wonder what it's about it's all with the intention of helping you enjoy your SNAIL experience even more.:)

Guys km not gonna try to sway any of you guys or bribe you into picking a combo, I'm just gonna say that the formula gt is within the $5M limit

Guys km not gonna try to sway any of you guys or bribe you into picking a combo, I'm just gonna say that the formula gt is within the $5M limit

... and a lot of this:

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps-1_zpsb64e0325.jpg

If anyone would like their bobs run, I have another account, d3eadguy79, that I'm currently running. Send me a FR and I'll run yours!

Ask goat!

Btw! I'm opening up d3 now for some drift practice if anyone would like to join. Also, this will be my last night driving for maybe a month or so, until we get moved into or new house. no worries though, I'll still be on here to banter and BS with you all.

Last edited:
Ask goat!

Btw! I'm opening up d3 now for some drift practice if anyone would like to join. Also, this will be my last night driving for maybe a month or so, until we get moved into or new house. no worries though, I'll still be on here to banter and BS with you all.

Can you make it a lobby instead so I can join

Just ask for a friend request armed. Gotta get into 3 to join the rally games anyway. Holy crap!💡 light bulb (in Gru's voice.) We should do a Monday night SNAIL games! Gaah! So many great Monday night ideas, so little participants! Anyway, we could do a different event each Monday, rally, drift, tuner, spec, cat & mouse. Then at the end of each month a winner for each event will be crowned.

Just ask for a friend request armed. Gotta get into 3 to join the rally games anyway. Holy crap!💡 light bulb (in Gru's voice.) We should do a Monday night SNAIL games! Gaah! So many great Monday night ideas, so little participants! Anyway, we could do a different event each Monday, rally, drift, tuner, spec, cat & mouse. Then at the end of each month a winner for each event will be crowned.

DriftinAssassin approves of this!

I love the snow! D3 is gonna be hot tonight! er cold... I'm in seeing as I am awesome at snow driving. Eat my snow!!

Can I get an invite then. And also "snail games" sounds like a great idea

I do not mean to 'grab' drivers away from the RallyW's event... I will be doing some combo testing in D1 for those not Rallying!

Need to find a home for the Caterham 💡

That is if i'm able to connect to the server.... Anyone else having connection issues?

Last edited:
I do not mean to 'grab' drivers away from the RallyW's event... I will be doing some combo testing in D1 for those not Rallying!

That is if i'm able to connect to the server.... Anyone else having connection issues?
Just avoid anything with a tight hairpin;)

Wolfsatz

Let me know if you manage to get on and I'll try to join. Watching football at the moment.

Back