◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
Apmaddock
Well, that's it. I'm done.

I know it's half an hour and that isn't much to most people, but it's a huge difference here.

I don't have any interest in splitting up or starting late, so I'm just going to pack it in.

Have fun out there.

(Yes. I'm taking my ball and going home, but I guess you guys brought your own.)

This pains me :( You're such a big part of what makes S.N.A.I.L., S.N.A.I.L.

I sincerely hope we'll be able to race against each other the odd Thursday 👍

And I hope that half hour frees up for you in the near future.

I know it's half an hour and that isn't much to most people, but it's a huge difference here.

I don't have any interest in splitting up or starting late, so I'm just going to pack it in.

Have fun out there.

(Yes. I'm taking my ball and going home, but I guess you guys brought your own.)
everyone just chill out. zero is just trying to please the majority. and sorry for not being able to send D4 replays today. i always save every replay and if am home i will be glad to send them to whomever so we can have proper weds practice sessions. my girlfriend was on my PS3 today and informed me that you needed the replays but i just got home. i will find out how to send them so in the future we can avoid this delay. and i can usually race anytime on sundays, so lets do whats best for the league. but Zero missing out? WTF?

Not gonna make it tonight or next Wednesday to host Blue. Out of town next week and used up.my play day this week doing PP Cap racing.

This pains me :( You're such a big part of what makes S.N.A.I.L., S.N.A.I.L.

I sincerely hope we'll be able to race against each other the odd Thursday 👍

And I hope that half hour frees up for you in the near future.

Same here, sorry to here that Ap. You're always welcome in ESCarGOT.

Can someone pick up Joe's Host spot and Host Blue room?

hey wolf, still dont know the combos. and i believe i am in the red room. hey Zero hang in there SNAIL rocks and will continue to do so for everyone interested. cant please everybody

One person. ONE gave the current time a "3" which, as I recall, meant that time did not work. More gave earlier or later a 3, yet the time changes…

Change for change's sake, I swear.

One person. ONE gave the current time a "3" which, as I recall, meant that time did not work. More gave earlier or later a 3, yet the time changes…

Change for changes sake, I swear.
Man it sucks to loose you:( any chance we will see you around on other events? I would love to see you at Some of the Cap races. You are always welcome.

Bitching and complaining from the main person always bitching and complaining about other people bitching and complaining...lol.

Can we just keep it moving? What's the other combo for tonight?

Have fun out there.

WOAH!! Ease Them Halyards!! You can't improve a home by removing the foundation to make room for another bedroom!!! Dudes like zer0 and AP are cornerstones in OUR racing home and are necessary for the structural integrity of SNAIL. Fuller grids are not worth losing these guys. Ebb and flow gentlemen, ebb and flow... I am so bummed out right now...

Attention Stewards, the D4 replays will be available shortly, just waiting for them to upload.

Thanks badger for making them available 👍

And a big thanks to Exosphere for volunteering to be the backup D4 replay uploader :)

So the best way to have fuller grids is to start .5 hour earlier than to shrink to 4 divisions? Seems about right.

WOAH!! Ease Them Halyards!! You can't improve a home by removing the foundation to make room for another bedroom!!! Dudes like zer0 and AP are cornerstones in OUR racing home and are necessary for the structural integrity of SNAIL. Fuller grids are not worth losing these guys. Ebb and flow gentlemen, ebb and flow... I am so bummed out right now...

Thanks for your support, Exo.

Regarding grid size, we had 47 racers show up this week. That's pretty darned close to the 10-per that people would like to see.

I would like to make practice, but my spouse is giving me a hard time over my GT5 time today, checking for info, etc.

I will try, but not sure I can make it, nor what we are driving on one combo.

Division 1 photos from Sunday night

Exclusive photos of Area 51 from an insider. :sly:
350Z @ DFR Reverse
030320131.jpg

030320132.jpg

030320133.jpg

This was taken on the last lap. Choo choo. :D
030320134.jpg

Corvette @ Twin Ring Motegi
030320135.jpg

030320136.jpg

030320137.jpg

030320138.jpg

030320139.jpg

0303201310.jpg

0303201311.jpg

Mclaren F1 @ Daytona Road

0303201312.jpg

0303201313.jpg

0303201314.jpg

0303201315.jpg

0303201316.jpg

ok kcheeb... i sent it to you the twin ring montegi div4 replays (i hope) eheheh.
Now that i know how to do it, if needed, let me know.

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday March 3rd past please join with your best racecraft the
BLUE ROOM:
1472 6118 4259 7710 4732

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the
RED ROOM
1472 6118 4216 8213 2720
'SNAIL Red Rm GTP OLR'

Cleanse Rinse and Repeat
RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_5_zpsfb931e8c.jpg

If changing start time loses the host of the series. We shouldn't change start time.

Maybe consider using last weeks finish order to start first race and each race after is reverse grid. This removes 30 minutes roughly off the back end. :)

Also wont make tonight's practice. If I do. Ill be late. Need to qualify for PURE. Won't be around tomorrow or Friday so need to get it done tonight. Can't risk a provisional and well it's Monaco. I'm hoping for D1!!!

Back