1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,482 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
DAT FORT GT. SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.

I have most of the cars there though. Especially the Diablo; my M3 is white and my NSX is yellow though.

Pardon me for double post, it's been a while since I've posted that message above.

Sadly, we got eliminated in the first round. Too bad. At least it was a good try, and there's also a decent bit of exposure to stuff.

And also grabbed these 3 while watching the league:

254758_1891863299059_1315807778_31656716_4844541_n.jpg

184087_1891863579066_1315807778_31656717_1925102_n.jpg

223653_1891864019077_1315807778_31656719_753003_n.jpg

224408_1891864779096_1315807778_31656721_1277564_n.jpg

And my collection so far AFTER MY HIATUS
185312_1891863099054_1315807778_31656714_4749992_n.jpg

Underage? I arrived here at 11, a few days after joining I became 12. Now I'm nearly 14.

I remember seeing somewhere that all age groups are allowed, as GT is a 3+ game?

Underage? I arrived here at 11, a few days after joining I became 12. Now I'm nearly 14.

I remember seeing somewhere that all age groups are allowed, as GT is a 3+ game?

Try creating a new account (don't actually do it of course). At the beginning you must enter the date of your birth if you enter that you are under 13 it will not let you create the account. I tried it right now, so I'm guessing atomicnmd entered false information.

GT may be 3+ but that is for the game and it's contents. GTPlanet is something else entirely.

Try creating a new account (don't actually do it of course). At the beginning you must enter the date of your birth if you enter that you are under 13 it will not let you create the account. I tried it right now, so I'm guessing atomicnmd entered false information.

GT may be 3+ but that is for the game and it's contents. GTPlanet is something else entirely.

I don't remember getting that, though I only started posting as GT5 came out, meaning my account was at a standstill and no one knew I existed until the 24th of November, or whenever the hell GT5 came out.

I'm quite surprised you don't know this. When I was under 13 I remember not being able to register on many sites.

M-POWER_FTW
:odd: His user title says "Banned" and he did have an avatar before, so...

Well, here's the stuff from eBay. Lovely 90's cars and some early 2000 cars. They're also my two favorite types of cars, classics and Europeans. Came out to a buck each. Enjoy!

I'll start with the blue cards. Unfortunate condition of the Corvette's card, but oh well. :)

Two Final Run cars and some variations from different years.

The Mercs!

Bimmers, Jags, a Lotus, and a Peugeot.

The customs are almost done. One needs some glue and some details, and the other needs some wheels. Will post them asap.

SWEET LOVE!!!! :eek:

I have some of those cars now. I got the same Esprit, I think the black one was the first ever produced and the SL500(R129) I have a red and blue one, but I don't know where I placed them. :boogled:

And the rest I had when I was little, man I miss them. :(

Do you know why Mattel had three different names for this car? Or any other car with multiple names? I'm guessing for more appeal towards kids?

Street beast is an error, but there are so many thats its accepted as equal value to the original. The M1 was 'M1' for its first and last incarnation. Everything in between was Wind Splitter except for the Tatoo machines car, the rarest in blue, which was titled 'Street Dog.' But do I know why....nope. :)

Well under the age required for this forum and I think most other social forumey type websites. (13)

PM sent.

I don't remember getting that, though I only started posting as GT5 came out, meaning my account was at a standstill and no one knew I existed until the 24th of November, or whenever the hell GT5 came out.

I'm quite surprised you don't know this. When I was under 13 I remember not being able to register on many sites.

:scared: :scared: It could be that they changed the rules when GT5 came out so they didn't get really immature people signing up.

Street beast is an error, but there are so many thats its accepted as equal value to the original. The M1 was 'M1' for its first and last incarnation. Everything in between was Wind Splitter except for the Tatoo machines car, the rarest in blue, which was titled 'Street Dog.' But do I know why....nope. :)
Think it all has to do with licensing.

Yeah, it probably has to do with licensing. I remember someone on the HWC.com forum talking about how some cars show up once and are never seen again for a while or at all, due to licensing issues.

There's a Hot Wheels investigation going on and we're going to get to the bottom of it! :P

@Cano - Both of the cars in question are from the 25th anniversary 5 packs. (though not the same one)​
!B58)9Q!!2k~$(KGrHqEOKjsEyLopRozzBMvlRMNiMg~~_3.JPG

!B5mFQ3wEGk~$(KGrHqYOKnMEy1488k5,BMuQrSRC2Q~~_3.JPG

---------------------------------------------

I like these packs because of the random 25th anniversary car included. You can probably pick out the chrome XJ220 anniversary in the pic showing the Wind splitter. That came from one of these packs. The car I cannot find that I need to is the black Diablo. Not sure where it wondered off to and have not seen one since. (though I'm sure they're on TTP/eBay)

Last edited:
Finally saw some Hokosuka again, so I picked up a spare for myself(to be kept sealed), and another one for buddy of mine. Also glanced over the Matchbox, and couldn't resist one of them Holden pick up/car things. It's modeled really well. 👍
dscn0779s.jpg

Got these today.

Ferrari 550 Maranello

img1182o.jpg

Ferrari 599 XX

img1183u.jpg

Lotus Elise

img1192l.jpg

Jaguar XX

img1187kg.jpg

Infiniti G37

img1186zi.jpg

Mitsubishi Eclipse Concept Car

img1188c.jpg

Tomica Mitsubishi Pajero

img1189uy.jpg

Tomica Suzuki Swift Sport

img1190uw.jpg

I love the Pajero, especially the Swift. 👍 Really wanted the real one. Thanks for the garbage we get here, Suzuki!

Wow, I didn't know so many people do this.
I have about 50, mostly stock street cars, should be able to get some kind of picture, way to lazy to write them all down.

I'm back with some more pictures :)
My only Majorette
scaled.php

What I call the amazing van
scaled.php

Mini cooper
picture223o.jpg

Custom Ford Bronco
scaled.php

And I got bored and made a track
scaled.php

Back