2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Mazda Racing@MazdaRacing2s

Troubles for the 60 car. We have just passed them for 6th in Prototype category. Rain still spitting in certain sections of track.

The race must be getting interesting in the garage area....

Fox being Fox as usual. Can't wait for NBCSN to embarrass them with their superior Coverage next, it'll show NASCAR who the better network is and hopefully, TUSCC makes the jump as well.
I didn't think about that...God dang it I hope that happens. :drool:

Edit-2:29pm: Holy moly....LOOK AT THAT RAIN! :odd:

Last edited:
A amazing coincidence that the 5 DP pits twice the second before the pits close. It is like they read the minds of the race control.;)

The sooner motorsports leaves Crap Sports 1, the better. Between their 🤬 coverage and stupid mobile app, its not worth it.

Fox being Fox as usual. Can't wait for NBCSN to embarrass them with their superior Coverage next week, it'll show NASCAR who the better network is and hopefully, TUSCC makes the jump as well.
The question is would NBCSN be willing to allocate several hours of airtime for a series (a great one I will add bar the race control) that does not get a lot of viewers. I hope the answer would be yes.

The question is would NBCSN be willing to allocate several hours of airtime for a series (a great one I will add bar the race control) that does not get a lot of viewers. I hope the answer would be yes.

I think they would. NBC has many more channels to spread their coverage so they could do abit more and from the time I've spent watching, they are far less biased on their coverage of Sports.

Back