2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
Round 6 of the eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series from Dover Motor Speedway will be live in 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Denny has to take sensitivity training because of a Family Guy joke.

Denny and his team are taking massive Ls this season :lol:

New All-Star format. A lot easier to understand then last years 6 segment, field inverting mess.

A01CBA91-8528-4A4B-8C50-F4DB2737B123.jpeg

Last edited:
Better, but why does the final stage have to be so long? If you want the guys to go balls-out for the million, make it so you don't have to throw an "All Star" competition caution if there isn't a yellow.

smashmouth.png

And maybe add in a post-race concert or something to fill in the remaining time, if you really need to. If you're just going to create an artificial break in the last stage anyway, then the first three stints are just wasting everyone's time.

Neat alternate livery for Byron after going to a backup this weekend.

Last edited:
Todays race at Dover has been postponed until tomorrow due to weather.

In other Monday related NASCAR news, the Scene Vault will supposedly have the legendary L.W. Wright on tomorrow's episode.

I know a few people over the years have tried solving the mystery but there has always been holes in the various theories so this is certainly interesting.

Unfortunately I feel like I say this every year..and nothing changes.
They did go to earlier starts for a season or two, but it didn't last. A big part of why we stopped going to the Daytona 500.

Gotta appeal to the California crowd, screw the people that actually attend the races.

That's gotta feel pretty sentimental for the remaining DEI employees at Trackhouse.
I'll bet. It's a pretty interesting story why Trackhouse chose the Number 1 too over the 42.

Pitbull's a pretty diehard Earnhardt fan, and more so now that the 1's got to victory lane under their ownership, he's got the "Did it justice" feeling now.

Trackhouse essentially bought the DEI's number one when they bought out Chip Ganassi's team.
Teresa still has the rights to all DEI imagery, it's why Ganassi switched the font of the #1 car after she sold her shares in 2014. It's also the reason RCR's #8 has flat angled corners instead of rounded ones (which is especially odd since DEI based the number on RCR
s fonts).

So they put their signature slash through it and now everything is fine?
It's "legally distinct" enough to make it not worth sending the law piranhas after, especially considering it's just for a one-off livery.

Back