2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
That was a decent race. Congrats to Suarez. He ran a great race, but it helped that the Hendrick cars had problems.

Trackhouse's Prowess on road courses is something else and is surprising. I wonder if they're sharing notes with HMS in this regard.

Yay Suarez! :D

Also a much needed good run for RFK with a 2nd and 10th as well as McDowell in 3rd.
Trackhouse's Prowess on road courses is something else and is surprising. I wonder if they're sharing notes with HMS in this regard.
Trackhouse is linked with RCR, so if anyone is asking for notes it's RCR asking Trackhouse*. :lol:

*To be fair, RCR has been improving, they just need to get their 20-year long streak of inconsistency figured out.

Last edited:
Round 10 of of the 2022 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series from Nashville Superspeedway is live in 10 minutes.

Helio mentioned something about getting a Cup ride after his SRX win and it sounds like it may actually happen.

Gotta appeal to the California crowd, screw the local fans. One of the reasons we don't go to races any more.

Also, what the hell NBC? At least Fox stayed with the race coverage until it was called or postponed.

Fox 2 weeks ago: Misses at least one accident on camera and doesn't even bother to go back and mention it.
Fox 1 week ago: Misses any coverage of a truck flipping and doesn't even figure out why the truck ended up where it did.
NBC this week: Starts race at 5 PM for no logical reason, leading to a rain delay and eventual shift to another network as opposed to calling the race.

IIRC, they won't call the race till it's passed the halfway mark. It's 11 or 10 laps shy of that mark.
Yes. I misspoke when I said "call the race". The preference would be to bump it off until tomorrow.

Coming back on air on USA Network in a few minutes. Drivers at their cars.

I'm in Canada and the only way I can watch this now is Busch's onboard on YouTube. Oh well, most of my attention is on the Stanley Cup game but this screws up my brilliant channel changing game.

I'm in Canada and the only way I can watch this now is Busch's onboard on YouTube. Oh well, most of my attention is on the Stanley Cup game but this screws up my brilliant channel changing game.

I had no clue Ferrari took over pit strategy for Gibbs.

I only watched the last segment, still not a fan of this track.

Back