400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
Some say he does like driving little German cars and that he will not be beaten by some silly Japanese mid engined car from the 90's! :P lol
Guess its a good thing my secret weapon isn't a silly Japanese car from the '90s...its something even more insulting!:lol:

Sorry guys its not an Alfa...did have one that is a nice drive but its just not competitive.:(

Cykosis…Y U FORGET TO TEST AGAIN?! :lol:

Meh…don't really care, I'm going to lose to the MR2s and Lupos anyway. I hope not…but chances are…

I didn't get online last night, young Sir. I'll certainly be on tomorrow afternoon, but will see if I can squeeze an hour or so in tonight.

Opel Speedster or the Vauxhall counterpart seem's quite nippy round here.

Nice car, but I'm not sure it's quite fast enough at this PP. I've got one on share at the moment (sat at 401PP), give it a thrash if you fancy...

{Cy}

Awaiting sheeps confirmation , ill do para´s car first then before heading to the city

scar, can i give u the results on a excel sheet?

Awaiting sheeps confirmation , ill do para´s car first then before heading to the city

scar, can i give u the results on a excel sheet?

I like how you abbreviate everyone's name. :lol:

It's not 'scar' (though that sounds cooler, I have to admit. :lol:) Its CSL ACR, or slacker. :P

You sure you don't want to make more adjustments then that? It looks like all you did was lower it...

Nah it works fine so I'm not messing on anymore :) I'm happy with the overall speed and I fine tuned the suspension and It corners fast and holds its self well.

Last edited:
Ok…just finished a lap in my car (I took it off share), it's hitting 139mph on the back straight, but it really struggles to get faster.

Meh…I'm off to test the MR2 from LineR32.

Edit: Duckling is back on share.

Last edited:
Ok…just finished a lap in my car (I took it off share), it's hitting 139mph on the back straight, but it really struggles to get faster.

Meh…I'm off to test the MR2 from LineR32.

Edit: Duckling is back on share.

Go test the car from Para its also an MR2

After doing just one lap with his car, i know why now lol altough im not allowed to post any times here anymore so ill shut up

What do you expect? He's one of the biggest successes in 2011. :lol:

But that said, LineR32's MR2 ain't half bad at all. It takes some getting used to, but it's very enthusiastic and reacts very quickly, despite its fairly shocking weight for what it is (MR2 = light, light &#8800; 1.1 ton, light = <1000kg).

There are oversteer issues, main one being how the hell could something with less power than a pencil sharpener have so much and yet maintain enough momentum to move. It loves to slide. You'll slide it when you brake too hard. You'll see it sideways when you get on the power too soon, you'll see it sideways just about everywhere. Not that that is a bad thing, of course. :D

It seems very stiff at the back, so while I may be missing the point of this car entirely by saying this, I'd say you need to soften the rear a tad to tame it just a bit. I like a slidey car as much as the next person, but not when I'm going for a serious, fast lap.

But, this isn't by any means bad. I rather like it. It suits me. Mad, loony MR2 meets equally mad, loony, hot headed teen. :lol:

Lines car is a good car and now I know i can also driver under the 9 min mark ill take lines car under 9 also :P

I know everyone still drives like 20-30 secs faster but if im in the same minute as the rest, im happy

Lines car is a good car and now I know i can also driver under the 9 min mark ill take lines car under 9 also :P

I know everyone still drives like 20-30 secs faster but if im in the same minute as the rest, im happy

Oi, if you do so, be the first person to take my car under 9 minutes. You'd be the first one, as I haven't done that either. :lol:

Slacker (CSLACR) is particularly good at making us look slow, along with his WRS friends and Praiano, we all look like turtles in comparison. :lol:

You need to get rid of the ego. Become a Buddhist! Be unaware of what others think of you and see the light! :lol:

lol:crazy:

edit

Now Im only testing peoples car wich has their tune posted in this topic, to make sure no more changes are made and i can keep the times.

Lol Youre not the only one thats not in the list yet, he also forgot Rallywagon, can happen he :P

I also sent him a pm with a question i had and 2 names to put in his list to keep it up to date

You can check my list, i added you there normally

If anything this will improve your driving :) all the laps of the nurburgring will work wonders :) on another note b-spec drivers have no balls!

I must not be aloud to take part :(. Oh well, maybe it's for the best for the testers :scared:

NoBirdsAllowed.jpg

:sly:

Latest Posts

Back