400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
:lol: :(
Awww no fair!!!
:dopey:

363.gif

:crazy:

Sign me up as a tuner, with Cykosis1973 hosting my car. As I said before all prizes my car receives (if any) are to go to him.

VTiRoj and Onboy123 test done. Very good surprise with this cars. Strange sometime for the power plant but good...:):):)
Will be faster to do this than i thought.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

VTiRoj and Onboy123 test done. Very good surprise with this cars. Strange sometime for the power plant but good...:):):)

Are those cars their final setups ? I also tested them but put them on hold since i wasnt sure if they were gonna change them or not :P

I bet you were more surprised by the Insight though, right? I mean, in terms of shock, one would always be more surprised with being beaten by a granny's Honda with a Monk driving (Think of the noise it makes…hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh :lol:).

Which means, dammit Roj has won the surprise of the shootout award already! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :dopey: :lol:

Yeah lol the insight rocks :) first car i drove and still has one of the best times, ill make sure to get back on it before the end of this shootout and it will be a 8 min mark fo sure ! ;D

Are those cars their final setups ? I also tested them but put them on hold since i wasnt sure if they were gonna change them or not :P

If you don't mind, I would like a bit of feedback as I'm a bit lost as to what to do…

If you don't mind, I would like a bit of feedback as I'm a bit lost as to what to do…

Ill give you more feedback once im back home, will leave soon.
But this is what i wrote down real fast after testing ur car:

Understeer in small curves
max 225 kmh ( wich is i think one of the highest i got so far with these cars, highest was 226 i think)
Time: 15 second slower than the fastest one i have tested so far

Note that your car is like the second one i have tested and i was still planning to go back to your car

Ill give you more feedback once im back home, will leave soon.
But this is what i wrote down real fast after testing ur car:

Understeer in small curves
max 225 kmh ( wich is i think one of the highest i got so far with these cars, highest was 226 i think)
Time: 15 second slower than the fastest one i have tested so far

Note that your car is like the second one i have tested and i was still planning to go back to your car

Thanks for that, I'll have to look into some of the understeer you're getting…if I can find the cause, anyway.

Swap you some of your understeer for some of my oversteer Onboy? 💡:lol:

Try driving mine, you'll see why I don't think it's necessary, even for a FF. :lol:

And also, why not use that MR2 you tuned for 450PP?

Swap you some of your understeer for some of my oversteer Onboy? 💡:lol:
If only it was that easy...:lol:

Of course I think most of my issues now are the ole Wallbanger's driving skills (or lack thereof) and not the car.

Going to spend today on trying to get the last little bit out of my secret weapon and then will probably post it either later this afternoon or tomorrow.

Think it will be a fun car for the test drivers and a bit of an eye opener.:sly:

Thanks Praiano! CVT gearboxes are a bit odd, eh? :lol:

I bet you were more surprised by the Insight though, right? I mean, in terms of shock, one would always be more surprised with being beaten by a granny's Honda with a Monk driving (Think of the noise it makes&#8230;hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh :lol:).

Which means, dammit Roj has won the surprise of the shootout award already! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :dopey: :lol:

Wooo! :lol:

Mine isn't final, no. No settings can be declared final until the tuner posts the settings sheet here on GTP. :)👍

And also, why not use that MR2 you tuned for 450PP?

I'm trying something (only just very slightly) different.

It never really ceases to amaze me how much time you can gain, with just a tiny adjustment here and there. I cut 2 seconds off my fastest flying lap time on a cold lap with a tiny toe change. :crazy:

I'm trying something (only just very slightly) different.

It never really ceases to amaze me how much time you can gain, with just a tiny adjustment here and there. I cut 2 seconds off my fastest flying lap time on a cold lap with a tiny toe change. :crazy:

MRS? (If there's such a thing…I mean the last version of the MR2. That really tiny one)

Meh…I can't do a single lap of the 'Ring without either crapping myself or giving up midway through. :lol:

MRS? (If there's such a thing&#8230;I mean the last version of the MR2. That really tiny one)

Meh&#8230;I can't do a single lap of the 'Ring without either crapping myself or giving up midway through. :lol:

The MR2 Spyder is called the MR-S in some markets. How do you not know this? Do you even play GT5? :lol:

The MR2 Spyder is called the MR-S in some markets. How do you not know this? Do you even play GT5? :lol:

Yea, of course I don't play GT5, that's how I got to drive all your cars and tune them myself as well! :lol:

And I'm no car nerd, so that's probably why.

Thanks Praiano! CVT gearboxes are a bit odd, eh? :lol:
Wooo! :lol:

Mine isn't final, no. No settings can be declared final until the tuner posts the settings sheet here on GTP. :)👍

No problems , if you do some change i will test it again and sit on the electric chair one more time. But if my lap is slower i will have to change the very good one you already have with this very good strange car...:):):ouch:

MRS? (If there's such a thing…I mean the last version of the MR2. That really tiny one)

Meh…I can't do a single lap of the 'Ring without either crapping myself or giving up midway through. :lol:
The ghost I'm chasing while doing my testing/fine tuning is a MR S special (6MT) or something like that.:D

I was leaning towards using it until I found a couple other cars, including my secret weapon, that are faster at least for the Wallbanger here.:drool:

Yea, of course I don't play GT5, that's how I got to drive all your cars and tune them myself as well! :lol:

And I'm no car nerd, so that's probably why.
Surely you've seen it when browsing the UCD? :P
No problems , if you do some change i will test it again and sit on the electric chair one more time. But if my lap is slower i will have to change the very good one you already have with this very good strange car...:):):ouch:

I'll try not to ruin it then. :lol:

Surely you've seen it when browsing the UCD? :P

I'll try not to ruin it then. :lol:

Yea…I have one. I think. :lol: I'm not sure…

'Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……Eeeerrrrrkkkk……Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm………' for 8 minutes…god I pity the testers this time round. :lol:

I've probably gone through more cars for this thing than any race, ever. Strangely, enough I've narrowed it down to 3 completely different FR cars. What makes it hard is that I'm just not consistent enough on the 'ring to detect small differences in speed with a lot of confidence, but I've come up with an "interesting" tie-breaker for that.

:dunce:

Thank you for adding me as a tuner, I will now stop bothering you :D.

I may get to start testing tonight. Has anyone tried the 2CV? :lol::lol::dopey:

Latest Posts

Back