American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent choice Tez. I was in the running for a while with that car. At the end I didnt show up to enough races to compete.

The car handles like its on rails though. Its an absolute dream to drive.

FlyinHawaiian77
Lots of new interest already!!! Looking forward to meeting all the new names.

I updated my Vehicle, Number and team name. 👍

:lol: Flyin Lion Racing?

:lol: you like that one? Im terrible at team names. Just used the simble and incorporated it.

I was gonna go with the ole NRG Racing. But I wouldnt be able to fly its colors. I may change it to something more serious.

Im terrible at team names. Just used the simble and incorporated it.
Simble? :lol:

You're right about the Ford though, FH. While I love the Evora to death, I want to go with a trend of picking a new car each season. I noticed how Yeratel used to drive like crazy in the car despite it's obvious lack of bhp in comparison to the other cars. I doubt I'll emulate that success, but I can try right?

Sporting a Green body with White stripes at the moment. I have White wheels, but might change them to red to match all the colours in the logo.

rustyMercedes
FrasierCrane
USA
PC
Courage C60-Judd
Radio Doctor Motorsports
TBD
Michelin.
TBD

Last edited:
Even no ABS? :scared:

So us PC guys can use racing softs? I see it now...sorry

I also noticed that we have 7 signed up for PC so far. If Ant still wants to join it will be 8. Is there no limit to how many of the same cars we can run? If not then I want to change to the Courage C60.

Last edited:
You can run with assists or not. It's completely up to you. In the actual series, you are allowed to use TCS, but not ABS (I think, or at one point wasn't allowed) and, of course, the driving line. In fact, the cars in the actual series uses two different TCS settings, one for straight line speed, and the other for cornering.

By the way, up to 15 drivers or interests, with 8 in GT and 7 in PC!

Last edited:
GTP Username: Kakarot
PSN ID: Sinladar
Class: PC
Vehicle: Courage C60-Peugeot

Id like to run pc but Id also like to see how the turn out for pc goes.

Last edited:
I remember you saying how you wanted to go back after watching us qualify one race.

I always found it difficult to go from something with tons of grip to something that feels like it has none.

I'll tell you one thing for sure. You have an awesome team mate. 👍

Well, if Ant is going to return, then I think I may just take up PC and show him up ;). I'll use the C60 Hybrid or the GV5.

I remember you saying how you wanted to go back after watching us qualify one race.

I always found it difficult to go from something with tons of grip to something that feels like it has none.

I'll tell you one thing for sure. You have an awesome team mate. 👍

Yeah Im going to miss the down force but if I get a pescarolo before the season starts Ill consider it.

I'm ready for some practice tonight because I'm going to be out of town next weekend for the first preseason race.

Whats the gt specs??

Click on the cars to see the specs, bud. If you don't want to then, from memory:

RUF RGT = 500 bhp
Viper, Corvette, 458 Italia, M3 CSL = 480 bhp
Evora = 470 bhp
Ford GT = 440 bhp

Ok Ill be on soon for some practice if theres going to be a room up, but first Im gonna do some ucd cycling to see if I can get lucky with a pescarolo.

Back