American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can a user watch? If the track doesn't fill I'd like to watch, but I don't own it. Also, we essentially WERE the WEC with sprint races instead of enduros. But with PC being the main class now, that certainly isn't the case...

Please make sure to read the entire OP for all information. Click on the car and track images for more information. The track images are split in half, top half are for race information, and the bottom for the results of the race.

stupidstormy36
Please make sure to read the entire OP for all information. Click on the car and track images for more information. The track images are split in half, top half are for race information, and the bottom for the results of the race.

I'm on the app and can't click on the car picture, what are the full viper specs? Thanks.

Tower Turn 13
Well, guess who just got the yellow line of death? I'm going to try to fix it, but not likely by tonight. f*#$.

:banghead:
When I got the RSoD, I got REALLY good at rFactor, though. :lol:

Guys, try to pay good attention to how the M3 and the Evora behave. Would like to see how the new specs work.

Okay, stormy, I can set up the room right now. I need a reply if you don't mind ASAP.

Nevermind. He has a room up.

Room up.

1472-6118-4259-7709-8229

Practice session may last longer than usual to get acquainted with your car.

Official room numbers will also be posted at the end of the OP.

EDIT: Sorry ghs. didn't see your post until I posted this. :lol:

*looks at track list* We have those... :rolleyes:

Also WEC was done by PURE it was called CALM.

Sorry i didn't make it on time tonight guys i got caught up trying to cycle a lvl23 ticket for an hour before it finally gave me a pescarolo and it had to be the 03 lol. Wudda been happy with the 04 or 05 for the judd v10 think the 03 has the peugeot v6.

Good racing tonight. GV5 is definitely good in the tighter tracks compared to the other Pescarolos. I think the other two should get a 5hp bump.

Sorry about driving so defensively. Didn't mean to drive like that. I noticed how it might come off like that during the race. I accept any punishment given if given.

Just chill James. Its only pre season. You looked ok in practice. Race situations your different. Your goal should be to just have a clean race. Instead of trying to race others. Just take the little steps first.

I think I'm going to like this PC class. I didnt have anything for Seth tonight. It'll take a lot of work to get where he and Ant are. I need to learn to drive through traffic first. I dont think I ever got by Polar without making contact. Sorry man.

FlyinHawaiian77
Just chill James. Its only pre season. You looked ok in practice. Race situations your different. Your goal should be to just have a clean race. Instead of trying to race others. Just take the little steps first.

I think I'm going to like this PC class. I didnt have anything for Seth tonight. It'll take a lot of work to get where he and Ant are. I need to learn to drive through traffic first. I dont think I ever got by Polar without making contact. Sorry man.

No worries, I couldn't even hear you lmp guys... And I had my tv pretty loud. I may have to play with the sound settings because you guys would just sneak up on me!

Back