American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unrealanthony
GTP Username: unrealanthony
PSN ID: unrealanthony
Class: PC .
Vehicle: Pescarolo Courage C60
Number: 68
Team:
Tire:
Reserve: full time

Welcome back Ant! That makes 18 of us so far. Minus TT13 but adding Seth.

I don't know if Seth does plan to run with us this season. If he does, he should fill out a form so I can put him on the list.

GTP: RedPartyhat
PSN: RedPartyhat
Class: LMP
Car: Courage Judd GV5
Team: RPH Motorsports
Number: 87
Tires: Michelin
Full Time should be

Last edited:
GTP/PSN- freshseth83
Country- USA
Class- PC (lmp)
Car- GV5 Judd
team- pescarolo
number- 2
tires- michelin

This is the most interest I have ever seen in my short time competing here. Hopefully we can get those same numbers on the race track.

I think if we are gonna have full rooms every race then we should use the caution procedure thought up.

Stormy, I was just looking at the registration list and noticed the Ford is called the Ford Ford GT. :lol:

Stormy, I was just looking at the registration list and noticed the Ford is called the Ford Ford GT. :lol:

Yeah, I know. That's how it is listed in GT5. The make is Ford, and the model is the Ford GT. I know it's wierd, but that's how I'll list it based on GT5's listings.

The Registration List has been updated, as well as the "Rules and Regulations" document (link) regarding "Disconnection Forgiveness". This rule is to encourage people to stay in the race. Not only that, but it also insures the maximum rewards (credits and experience)after each race as that is calculated by the distance you traveled and how many people are left in the lobby as the race ends.

If for some reason you are forced to leave the race (like life), then the Disconnection Forgiveness rule may apply to you. Just file an appeal via PM.

Tested Grand Valley in the C60 Hybride last night; getting consistent low 1:41's once the tyres were up to heat (about lap 3) until about lap 7, when tyre degradation was adding about 3-4 tenths per lap.

Re. A few others comments about the looseness of the Pescarolo's: I could understand this might be a real problem if tuning was prohibited, but considering you have the scope of working the diff, cambers, toes, springs and dampers ... it's very easily ironed out according to your driving style, IMHO. Not to mention TCS if you really need it too.
No matter what car I'm in, I never use TCS, or ASM. It slows you down. You can tweak out the same control results from the diff alone.

GTP Username: I Am Yellow
PSN ID: guto013
Class: GT
Vehicle: Corvette
Number: 24
Team: Team Extreme, with james6653
Tire: Falken
Reserve

James invited me and I accepted.

Last edited:
I Am Yellow
Reserve

Very happy to have him.

Last edited:
I Am Yellow
Reserve
james6653
Very happy to have him.

We now also have Sporkface running #51 for Team Extreme.

The rules specifically state that you are only allowed two drivers per team. I may make an exception for reserves, depends on what everyone else thinks. However, if I make an exception for reserves, then a team can have no more than two drivers on the track at any given time. A team can have 2 Full Time or Part Time drivers, and only 1 reserve driver.You can not have more than 2 FT or PT drivers, and no more than 1 Reserve driver.

Reserves were originally instated when a given driver couldn't make it, or when a spot opened up. He/she wasn't originally part of a team. We'll see if anyone else objects and go from there.

For the number of laps, will you just take 250 and divide it by the track length? Monaco will be 150/3.34?

I want to know race lengths.

polarbear345
For the number of laps, will you just take 250 and divide it by the track length? Monaco will be 150/3.34?

I want to know race lengths.

Pretty much, except Monaco will be shortened and Le Mans lengthened.

Back