Ashes619 Paint & Gear Collection

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 29 comments

ashes619

Premium
ashes619
As some of you may know I already have a trading thread but I am making this one just for my paints and racing gear. I have lots of paints available to trade and I am looking for the following things.

What I would Like
Tickets
Any That I Do Not Own.

Paint
Any Bright Colours

Racing Gear
A set for a set.

Check my garage in my sig. It has all my CS, Matte and Chrome paints available to trade. I also have plenty of other paints but can not name any of them :dunce:

PLEASE list what you are trading, what you want in return and when you want to trade

Paint Schedule
stunt_driver23 - Successful Trade
rennsport27 - Successful Trade

11/7
Name - GasolineJunkie, Receiving - 10 sets of gear, Received (Y/N), Sending - lvl 21 ticket and 5 paints, Sent (Y/N)

12/7
Name - ?, Receiving - ?, Received (Y/N), Sending - ?, Sent (Y/N)

13/7

14/7

18/7

19/7

20/7

21/7

22/7

23/7

24/7

Template
Paint slot 1 - Name - ?, Receiving - ?, Received (Y/N), Sending - ?, Sent (Y/N)
Paint slot 2 - Name - ?, Receiving - ?, Received (Y/N), Sending - ?, Sent (Y/N)
Paint slot 3 - Name - ?, Receiving - ?, Received (Y/N), Sending - ?, Sent (Y/N)
Paint slot 4 - Name - ?, Receiving - ?, Received (Y/N), Sending - ?, Sent (Y/N)
Paint slot 5 - Name - ?, Receiving - ?, Received (Y/N), Sending - ?, Sent (Y/N)

Note that I don't need a racing gear schedule. I will just send when I am on.
Also I can not trade on the 15th, 16th or 17th.

Last edited:
I've got several of those rally cars, everyone except the Subie I think. I'd hope to trade some of them for gold/silver chromes at some point this weekend, since I've never gotten any.

Not really wanting a 1000 ticket. Sorry.

I've got several of those rally cars, everyone except the Subie I think. I'd hope to trade some of them for gold/silver chromes at some point this weekend, since I've never gotten any.

Sure. Name a day and what car/s you are going to give me. Also like to know how many chromes you would like for the car/s

ashes619
Not really wanting a 1000 ticket. Sorry

Gawsh I though I could get some paint, wait, I'll edit...

Edit: What would it take to get Just matte silver and/or reflex spice

Last edited:
Do you have any of the cars listed above. If not then just 2 pearl colours (any colour) for each of the colours you want.

ashes619
Do you have any of the cars listed above. If not then just 2 pearl colours (any colour) for each of the colours you want.

Ooh I see you drive a hard bargain! Ok I'll work on those pearlys if I don't have the cars.

Anyone. So far I still have the four slots available today as the people above haven't told me when they wanted to trade.

Why did I make this thread :ouch: It is an epic fail at the moment :grumpy: There have only been two people that have offered to trade and I don't know when we are trading. Hopefully some people will want to trade soon otherwise I am gonna have to close this thread.

GT-R Road Going Version for 5 cs paints I don't have?

Available to trade whenever the PSN is back up.

GT-R Road Going Version for 5 cs paints I don't have?

Available to trade whenever the PSN is back up.

We have a deal. I doubt I will be able to trade before the reset with the servers down as I am off to bed in just under 2 hours. PM me with further details like what colour shifts you don't have, PSN etc. thanks 👍

I've got a RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87, can i have the Maziora Plreadesll (Colour Shift) and the Maziora McKenley (Colour Shift)?

Hey guys. Sorry for the late replies but I thought this thread was going nowhere because people were not interested.
I will PM both of you and sort out a trade if you are still interested. 👍

Hey. I have the RUF RGT '00 and i would love to get a Gold chrome paint for my viper, so if you have a gold chrome im willing to trade. (plus a silver chrome if possible, but not necessary) :)

Hey. I have the RUF RGT '00 and i would love to get a Gold chrome paint for my viper, so if you have a gold chrome im willing to trade. (plus a silver chrome if possible, but not necessary) :)

I have PM'd you 👍

Hey I'm interested in Matte Dark Green. I need as many of these as I can get, and any other Mattes for that matter.:) Do you still need those same cars that are in the first post? Cause that was from a while ago. I have some pearls and color shifts. Just wondering what you are interested in now that it has been some time.

I am interested but I am currently negotiating a deal with someone else so I do not know when we can trade. I would still like all of those cars (except for the RUF) but I would like pearl paints even more.

I will PM you. 👍

Currently Negotiating with a couple of people that want a lot of paints. I will re-open this thread when I am able to take offers again.

Last edited:
I am trading again during my holidays. Mainly looking to get all the racing gear.

I can't trade right now but I will be able to in about two hours. 👍

I am trading again during my holidays. Mainly looking to get all the racing gear.

I can't trade right now but I will be able to in about two hours. 👍

I can send you loads of gear for a ticket.

Cool. What ticket or tickets are you looking for?

By the way, this offer should be in my other thread.

Whoops, I replied in you other one. 👍

But I can send you more gear for some paints too? How does ten sets for 5 paints and a ticket sound?

Whoops, I replied in you other one. 👍

But I can send you more gear for some paints too? How does ten sets for 5 paints and a ticket sound?

That sounds great. As mentioned in the other thread. I will send you the ticket today as well as my paints.

But what ones do you want? Also I will accept any 10 sets that I do not own. Preferably 5 sets of helmets and 5 sets of suits.

That sounds great. As mentioned in the other thread. I will send you the ticket today as well as my paints.

But what ones do you want? Also I will accept any 10 sets that I do not own. Preferably 5 sets of helmets and 5 sets of suits.

Ok, I didn't see matte light gray in your garage. That is the only matte that I need. :scared:

If you don't have that one, please send:

Mazoria Seyfert
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Formula Chameleon Green
Mazoria Trapezium

If you do have it by some chance, please knock the Trapezium off of the list.

I try to offer more gears than what is asked because I've been getting alot of help from people so I figure I might as well too. 👍

Thanks for that. It is really going to help me with my collection.

I should have that matte paint but I am not sure. You will know soon. :sly:

Thanks for that. It is really going to help me with my collection.

I should have that matte paint but I am not sure. You will know soon. :sly:

Whew, that was fun. :crazy:

Ok, so I sent :

Helmets:
Granito, Gravity, Spinning Ball, Stormline, and Trickster. Since yyou had 2 helmets out of those, I sent you two Glitter helmets. 👍

Suits:
Waver, Titan, Thunder, Swell, and Spiral. Since you had 7 suits out of those sets, i sent you 7 of the Sliders. 👍

Let me know if I missed any. Sending that many, I'm bound to make a boo boo and send some lucky person on my list a freebie. I'll send them asap.
Nice trading with you sir. :cheers:

Thank you for that. You did miss Waver 10, Trickster 14 & Thunder 3 which isn't bad considering you just sent about 300 items.

And again. Thanks for taking the time to do that. 👍👍👍

Thank you for that. You did miss Waver 10, Trickster 14 & Thunder 3 which isn't bad considering you just sent about 300 items.

And again. Thanks for taking the time to do that. 👍👍👍

Sorry about that. I sent the Trickster and the Thunder. But I just realized that I am missing the Waver 10 myself. :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back