Assetto corsa coming to PS4 and Xbox one

• Thread starter hennessey86
  • 10,511 comments
I'm not expecting anything. I'm not bashing them either. All I was saying is that you cant put all the blame on 505 and say Kunos are innocent in the whole thing. Kunos new full well what was going on and went along with said decisions. Again Kunos is just as responsible for how their game releases as 505 are, if not more. That's my only point, hold Kunos feet to the fire just as you would 505. They are partners not one running the other.
Don't buy it, end of.

A quick search didn't really turn up what I was looking for, but is there a list of compatible steering wheels available?
On Fanatec's website under the FAQ section for the ClubSport wheel base they claim that for upcoming games Assetto Corsa is compatible for PS4.

I spotted it in the TeamVVV's preview vid that was posted yesterday (same glimpse of footage) and I've just realized It was part of Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010, another game made by Kunos as BrandonW77 said.
fiorano_F.jpg

And It's laserscanned.
http://www.virtualr.net/ferrari-launches-ferrari-virtual-academy-2010

PS: Anyone else pre-ordered the "Day-One Edition"? Or heard about it? I couldn't find this Prestige edition everyone's talking about (I checked four different Gamestop stores) and the D1 was basically my only choice. But sincerely I don't know if It includes the extra cars (R35, GT86 etc.).
Cool, would love to drive in that track. But I guess there's a real possibility that It'll be locked for Ferraris's only

Weird clouds aside; what he says at 02:41: "And...yeah just hotlapping around the track in this practice session was pretty addictive I gotta say."

Add "satisfying" and you have the essence of AC for me. Addictive, satisfying.

I don't mind paying extra for the Japanese pack and Red Pack as long as DLC is released on the 26th. It's annoying that I can't drive the new Aventador and the Levante, not to mention the Spirit R and 370Z Nismo.

I don't mind paying extra for the Japanese pack and Red Pack as long as DLC is released on the 26th. It's annoying that I can't drive the new Aventador and the Levante, not to mention the Spirit R and 370Z Nismo.

I'd hope they would be, but I haven't seen anything confirming or denying (it may have been mentioned though). The Levante might be included though since it was a free car.

Good find, I wonder how this is effected by the blog post they reference at the end of the page?
I found nothing on the blog that contradicts their stated Assetto Corsa compatibility. I do find it interesting that Codemasters F1 2016 wasn't on the list of upcoming game compatability. I'm going to optimistically believe that the information is correct and up to date.

As there been any words on the P1 GTR coming to the console Via future dlc :)
Well... Yes, on the Last streaming from Stefano and marco they said that the Mclaren P1 GTR will hit the game in beginning 2017.

They also promised the BMW M6 GT3,the new Audi R8 LMS ULTRA GT3,Toyota LM P1 ts050 and others..

This game is still $49.99 on the PS Store in Canada. The disc version is $70 on Amazon. With tax, that's $79. Since there's no tax on the PS Store in Canada, you're saving $30 going digital with this game.

Well... Yes, on the Last streaming from Stefano and marco they said that the Mclaren P1 GTR will hit the game in beginning 2017.

They also promised the BMW M6 GT3,the new Audi R8 LMS ULTRA GT3,Toyota LM P1 TS050 and others..
No, the Toyota TS040-HYBRID is coming not the TS050-HYBRID.

This game is still $49.99 on the PS Store in Canada. The disc version is $70 on Amazon. With tax, that's $79. Since there's no tax on the PS Store in Canada, you're saving $30 going digital with this game.
Generally speaking on paper digital is superior in every way, space, form, price, sustainability, insurance etc etc. Though people like to touch things and see them, it is quite interesting to see that discs are still massive on console but on pc its rare as all hell.

No Mini *sniff sniff* but, the DTM machines got me. Can't wait til next week.
Yes, some Minis would be awesome. Those were among my favorite cars in GT5/6.

Generally speaking on paper digital is superior in every way, space, form, price, sustainability, insurance etc etc. Though people like to touch things and see them, it is quite interesting to see that discs are still massive on console but on pc its rare as all hell.
I really only buy new Elder Scrolls games on disc, because a map is usually bundled with them. Otherwise it's just so much more practical to have them digitally. Even though you are at the mercy of the developers, because they can do what the **** they want with the game. They can't do much with your disc, if you have one.

For someone not caring about having the 9 cars, the version in the Canadian store is definitely the best option. For example, exchanging its price to Euro, it comes out at around 34€.

But I ended up pre-ordering a disc copy at a local store, for 42,5€. Not only because it had the 9 cars, but also because that way I'll have the game at the 26th, instead of the 30th (something which makes all the the difference to me, for personal reasons).

In Germany all retailers claim 25th as release date, with Disc Version 44,99 and Download for 49,99. And Saturn usually puts them up as soon as they have them.

In Germany all retailers claim 25th as release date, with Disc Version 44,99 and Download for 49,99. And Saturn usually puts them up as soon as they have them.
The retailer where I pre-ordered also said they'd probably have the game by the 25th, but I don't want to get my hopes high. ;)

The retailer where I pre-ordered also said they'd probably have the game by the 25th, but I don't want to get my hopes high. ;)

Most retailers should have it before release for preparation and shipment purposes, but do you mean for sale a day early?

Back