Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
UPDATE SYMMONS PLAINS 2013
v2.2
-added cams and edits by CrisT86

View attachment 1287882
On this circuit the AI cars stop in the pits on the first lap, with the same cars that does not happen on other circuits.

DaWallace, there's a problem with the front lights of the Brabham BT63 GT2 'cause the don't turn on visually but the light is present on the road. Will it be fixed with an update?
hm... weird. my last version is working correct. will check this.

btw. here are some screenshots of my progress on the Ultima GTR wich is the next opponent to the Mantis, Vertigo and BMW M Z4 GT3. Atm i'm working on the textures for interior and exterior

__custom_showroom_1695068525.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695068637.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695068828.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695068893.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695068920.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695068974.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695068990.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695069009.jpg
__custom_showroom_1695069025.jpg

Which cars?
I have tried these 3 mods:

Last edited:
I love the GT7 Hud / Elegant and clear.
When i'm using f1, i add the speedometer.

ACC hud is great too but when you're using rss mod, all cars have the rss logo instead of the real manufacturer so it breaks the immersion

Thanks! Looks slick indeed.
I'll check it out.

I have tried these 3 mods:

I did not buy the Mini. The Eclipse did work fine on Symmons Plains for me, the BMW generally had the pit issues also on other tracks. Here is the fix: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yn5d7dwtsarxibv/BMW_M2_Competition_2018_%28KingStriker%29_pit_after_lap_one_fix_by_Rainmaker.7z/file

BTW UFOs at Vaca Valley! :) 👀

Last edited:
ok, I've send it.

Anyway, I noticed about CompactGUI from the discussion a few days ago and decided to give it a try, but after I select the folder the app just crashed, is there any fix for that?

EDIT: seems that I have an issue at 3.0 alpha 6 beyond, since 3.0 alpha 5 works fine

Last edited:
UPDATE Modern Day Racing Series

v1.02
-changed the name of the Brazilian Stock Car series to "Stock Car Pro Series 2022"
-IndyCar race grids now have 27 cars as standard
-new entries in the Comparison test spreadsheet

Hi there. I have a weird problem since a few days. If i pause the replay it jumps back to the start (of the replay) like pressing the "Stop" button. I checked files via steam, triied several game and csp settings and versions, weather controller, e.g. Nothing helps. Any suggestions? Thanks

ok, I've send it.

Anyway, I noticed about CompactGUI from the discussion a few days ago and decided to give it a try, but after I select the folder the app just crashed, is there any fix for that?

EDIT: seems that I have an issue at 3.0 alpha 6 beyond, since 3.0 alpha 5 works fine
From Alpha 6 and beyond it uses .Net 6 runtime... which is prob not (correctly) installed on your machine.
You can use the latest build , and download the package that contains all needed stuff direct link
(or you can download and install .Net 6 runtime first.)

From Alpha 6 and beyond it uses .Net 6 runtime... which is prob not (correctly) installed on your machine.
You can use the latest build , and download the package that contains all needed stuff direct link
(or you can download and install .Net 6 runtime first.)
I had .NET 7 though, I heard it's backward compatible, also I tried using the integrated stuff and it still crashed.

Also, the Net 6 has been used since 3.0 started actually, so I doubt my .NET is the problem

Last edited:
hi to all! i have singapore by ACU and singapore 2020 and neither of the two have wet surfaces.do you know if the pyyer extension have? because light of the city reflection on road surface would be awesosme to look! thaks in advance

Hello, here is updated version of McLaren MP4/21 (2nd car is Montoya's with different engine sound in early GPs) from CTDP (ACFL conversion)
ver 1.0
-fixed kn5 shaders
-real camera angles (all F1 & F6)
-realistic car performance
-helmets by IcebergXD from RD
-sound by kudos_kudos from RD

ver 1.04c
increased car reflection - new chrome, helmets updated, new texture on tyres and some colors correction in general

ver 1.96
reworked suspension and updated car's 3d by Deploy

ver 1.97 & 1.97a
physics updated & small grip nerf, visual improvment and renamed second car file to 'early mclaren'

View attachment 1288115View attachment 1288116View attachment 1288117View attachment 1288118
left for next updates/update (final will be when all under is done) :
  • driver model adjustment
  • steering wheel fix

link is on discord
https://discord.gg/GxAYTSfU
Last update for 2006 McLaren - v1.97a
Next car maybe Ferrari 248

edit:
fixed power.lut ( changed by mistake in v1.97 :confused: ) and added more skins - corrected now to v1.98

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back