Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,874 comments
A small fix for the Nissan r32 jtcc (All 60 livery skins pack)

Small fix that fixes the problem of the game not being able to load the driver suit in the game.
60 SKISN.jpg

Download and info

Ah, so that's what it's used for. Hm, good to know. I'll try it later and update the lot after, thanks

The side window slit ? It's seems to have vary quite a lot, based on the different pictures I'm seen. But yeah, I kind of forgot about it. Might do it later, I think (not a big fix, to be honest)

Aww that's kind of you
You mean This ? :D
1717752444883.png

Still not trying to influence you in any way

small update for all cars:

View attachment 1361930
Ultima GTR v1.5

Changelog:
  • reworked tyres
  • reworked physics
Download: https://mega.nz/file/dMgUUTiT#qyqwG7Qe75Lbo-Ho8IG7iVEzE131HIFljQgkhJlE4aw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1361929
Marcos Mantis GT3 v3.0

Changelog:
  • reworked tyres
  • reworked physics
Download: https://mega.nz/file/JFJQVLSZ#ePARd3L76aIXl_gY65JI4iDadwGw9kIOd_c3h_xsxDM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1361928
Gillet Vertigo Streiff v3.0

Changelog:
  • reworked tyres
  • reworked physics
Download: https://mega.nz/file/4dxTCQDL#g24eX-rAEd5XAdtEtecr0UB-Rx8AD0Oc1QLLDpsvIRA

View attachment 1361927
BMW Z4 M Coupe GT3 v2.5

Changelog:
  • reworked tyres
  • reworked physics
Download: https://mega.nz/file/4QZ21QpS#TxTJLg6kxizkPN4CyiiyclPgockDtLYd6XZCmisHbso

View attachment 1361931
Mosler MT900 GT3 v1.0

Changelog:
  • reworked tyres
  • reworked physics
Download: https://mega.nz/file/EcQSkKwA#b4kcLTrBGUGNBJXw9q4PGlUCz9LtW6hkbTmQ4olLcs4
1717755519219.png

How did it happen that such a fairly high-quality mod had the wrong shader selected for the windshield?

First - Thank you for the car!

Second - I know it´s maybe just an dumb idea, but did you concider adding a "tuned" version to make the car unrealistic but competetive to DaWallace GT´s ??
I mean from the visuals, handling, timeline the TVR fits wonderfull to be a opponent of the Vertigo, Mantis and co. 🤩 Would be even a nicer grid.
Since TVR had fun making me fool about the details of this car, I decided to include an engine map that (approximately) reflected the performance of the T440R. If I understand correctly, the difference between the T400R and the T440R is the extra 40hp. I recently played GTR2 after centuries and for better or worse the TVR is not exactly the most competitive, but still better than the z3 GTR 😂

But, if you want, I can add a third map. After all, the T400R/T440R project started from a good base (Typhon), but the speedsix was initially supposed to have 500hp, but it always exploded. Maybe I could give her back what she never could have :D

I have an issue where AI cars don't start in Track Day on 2 maps. They work fine in races.

Fuji Speedway 1982-1985 v1.01 by shin956

and

Nemuno Žiedas (Nemunas Ring) 0.95 by mantasisg

I have disabled/re-enabled the New AI behaviour extension in CSP but that didn't help.

Has anyone come across a fix for this prob?

Last edited:
But, if you want, I can add a third map. After all, the T400R/T440R project started from a good base (Typhon), but the speedsix was initially supposed to have 500hp, but it always exploded. Maybe I could give her back what she never could have :D
The De tomaso P70 couldn't even do one full lap in it's entire racing career.
The Piper GTR lost half its bodywork in the Mulsanne straight and couldn't compet because of it.

Giving back what they never had is our whole purpose here :lol:

@marc magnela I just realized, LOD_B and C hold a texture plane LOD_A doesn't have (in the engine bay, to trick the view at a distance with an image and not a shape). Any idea if it could be forced-applied while not saving the whole texture pack on the Lods ?

Since TVR had fun making me fool about the details of this car, I decided to include an engine map that (approximately) reflected the performance of the T440R. If I understand correctly, the difference between the T400R and the T440R is the extra 40hp. I recently played GTR2 after centuries and for better or worse the TVR is not exactly the most competitive, but still better than the z3 GTR 😂

Ok i hope understand you right (because limited english) :D So there IS already a option to make the car faster through the engine map.
But the AI do not use it, so it´s not gonna work to BOP it this way.

Of course i could do a trial&error with the Car Tuner to achieve the lap times of DaWallace cars, but i think you have better options (only if you like. Please do not take it as an "order":dopey: )

Ok i hope understand you right (because limited english) :D So there IS already a option to make the car faster through the engine map.
But the AI do not use it, so it´s not gonna work to BOP it this way.

Of course i could do a trial&error with the Car Tuner to achieve the lap times of DaWallace cars, but i think you have better options (only if you like. Please do not take it as an "order":dopey: )
I forgot about this detail. In any case I will keep your idea in mind, after all it doesn't take much to add a third engine map. With the car tuner I think you go to directly modify the power.lut file while with an engine map you modify the torque delivered by the engine via coefficients. Let's say that, in theory, yours is more accurate while mine is a slightly quicker method to avoid having to create multiple versions of the same machine. You try anyway, having more data in hand doesn't hurt :D

Right now the car should still reach 300 km/h (working a little with the wings and using the engine map I told you about)... perhaps the lacking part is the acceleration. Anyway, let's do some testing and see what comes out :cool: (let me know what results you got)

Last edited:
Look at the time
Boah 1h30 late, i'm still in time

Ladies and gentleman :

F1 2012 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter

Welcome to F1 2012, 6 champions, 7 different Grand Prix winner, the last season of Michael Schumacher, the fierce title battle till the Brazilian GP. Brilliant game, epic soundtrack. 2012 has everything that makes it one of the best year of Formula One, and it deserves a mod that respects the season. You like my 2011 mod? This one is even better !

Features :
  • Proper AO map for every car, proper paint for Mercedes, Mclaren and Catheram (CSP required)
  • F1 2012 Codemasters helmet !
  • Realistic Physics !
  • New engine sounds,
  • Test Driver skins, multiple helmets skins !
  • Featuring aero upgrades for Redbull, Ferrari, Mclaren, Mercedes.
  • CSP TyreFX support, Better tyre model !
  • F1 2012 Showroom !

DOWNLOAD HERE (and more info on mod page release)

View attachment 1362541

Can we see the F1 2016 mod by you someday?

@marc magnela I just realized, LOD_B and C hold a texture plane LOD_A doesn't have (in the engine bay, to trick the view at a distance with an image and not a shape). Any idea if it could be forced-applied while not saving the whole texture pack on the Lods ?
If you remake LOD_A including that plane with it's texture, but then set it as render=0 for just LOD_A, that should do the trick I think.

EDIT: Also if you do remake LOD_A, including a cockpit_hr + lr would be a good optimisation addition for lower spec machines

Last edited:
F1 1998 - ROUND 12 - Hungaroring v1.0

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_tuned_hungaroring_1998_7-5-124-21-1-22.jpg

The Hungaroring billboards in the F1 1992 Track Pack has been updated to the F1 1998 version.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by macci dESIGN
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by Thockard
New tire wall and pit tent by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula)
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
.lua base and font by @gunnar333
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)
Edit: I have attached the zipped file to Patreon's post.
Anyone with false positives can download it from there.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi guys.
Last couple of weeks i'm facing a new problem.
In every session (let's say hotlap), i have two (always two no more, not less) MAJOR stutters per lap, in exactly the same spot of the lap!
This happens in every track, modded or original and with any car, mod or original!
It's very frustrating cause it may happen in the middle of the corner, resulting in loss of control.

I know it's a long shot but maybe some of you experience the same thing and you were able to solve it.

(Using latest CSP)
Thanks!
Maybe a faulty app you run is causing this. Disable every third-party app and try again.
That fixed my problem! I can't thank you enough!!!

1717767600883.png

I'm writing a lot these days, but I think I've found a potential replacement for the viper in case DW decides to create its own. :)
The rims are the GTR2 ones but rebuilt. Obviously other mods take precedence, so it will probably be published as the last one in the package (which by the way doesn't have a name yet). So what I said previously remains unchanged 😎

Hi guys.
Last couple of weeks i'm facing a new problem.
In every session (let's say hotlap), i have two (always two no more, not less) MAJOR stutters per lap, in exactly the same spot of the lap!
This happens in every track, modded or original and with any car, mod or original!
It's very frustrating cause it may happen in the middle of the corner, resulting in loss of control.

I know it's a long shot but maybe some of you experience the same thing and you were able to solve it.

(Using latest CSP)
Thanks!

That fixed my problem! I can't thank you enough!!!
CMRT Essential HUD did the same for me. Back to normal since disabling it.

No I plan to stop doing season mods after the 2013 one. I was only interested in covering the V8 era.

I have already done 6 season mods and I'm starting to be tired of modding.

Also 2016 has already been converted by Suzq
Don't you have by chance the 2012 f1 championship for CM?

Turagua - v1.25
1717770426711.png

New 2024 skin from reference photos, enabled by default. (see changelog for full update info)

changelog:
by @RMi_wood
2024 skin from reference photos by @IngCea
extra normal/bump corrections and mappings for some textures
tree gap on long straight fixed
many small adustments

by @shi
Updated overhead bridge mapping.
Updated tire wall textures (also for skin).
Created tirebridge graphic for 2024 skin
Added 3D terrain.
Fixed the aspect ratio of Motul billboard textures.
Fixed visual road surfaces to match the physical road surfaces.
Updated palm trees and cables

by @TITI
Revised AI

by @mascot
Motul starting line graphic

by @Fanapryde and @Breathe
ext_config adustments and support

:: DOWNLOAD v1.21 ::

:: DOWNLOAD v1.25 ::
Turagua - v1.25

changelog:
  • 2 cams added
  • ceilings created for buildings
  • window reflections added
  • road edge texture shader to blend
  • moar spectators
  • lights tweak
  • grandstand skin tweaked

:: DOWNLOAD v1.25 ::

Hi Guys, now that the Piper GTR is out , what was that other red open car that could fill up the WSC legends pack/grid? Forgot the name, i'd prob downloaded it before..:confused:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back