Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,812 comments
Thanks! I didn’t see this on the website though? There’s a version of this being made by a guy on another forum and he is putting in a hell of a lot of effort! I’ve loved this track since playing it so many times on the original F1GP on the Amiga! The new version looks amazing, this will get me warmed up lol :cheers:

Not sure if I can link to another forum from here but no doubt this is one the first places it will spread to.

I guess it's for his customers only as it came via email. Well I hope he's not mad :mad: I shared it...I think he should thank me for the free promotion :gtpflag:

So does anyone know if there was a particular track that was the reason his website was shut down that's not on the his new website now? If so which one?

Last edited:
I cannot show the private projects which we signed contracts on like for example some 150km laserscanned Pensylvania woods for RBR so the real rally drivers can train on them. But I will show the projects that I think are the most visual spectacular and accurate and realistic as possible and we can show to public but are not yet entirely finished although already driveable and looking very good in many places ((of course it needs VAO (which AC is missing and x4Fab who cooperates with us is preparing also for our tracks) and more shaders improvements, some more models)). Remembering that for example MAGNOLIA is 1cm laserscanned we can be sure that the roads have as realistic feel as possible before the quantumscanning arrives :D

Then there is BRASOV which is made from aerial laserscanned references but is still very accurate and has thousands of details:

Most of the public projects still need some love I can agree on that, but they will be done.

View attachment 843541View attachment 843542
And of course something we are currently creating 1cm laserscanned Transfagarasan 35km which will have a quality like Magnolia and Provence Alps in terms of textures and modelling and also high poly trees for AC & rF2 at least. perhaps Beamng, AMS, gRally, RBR and some UE4 or UNITY based sims.
View attachment 843551 View attachment 843550 View attachment 843549 View attachment 843548 View attachment 843547 View attachment 843546 View attachment 843545
I know You said one video... But its just wrong to show unfinished track without explanation why its the most accurate 1cm laserscanned best ever created track for simracing (specially about street simracing).

Looking forward to racing around Buttonwillow. That track really just needs working pitlanes and its ready :)

Oh that’s no good, I’ll have a look later when I get time to see if there’s anything I can do about that.

C’mon man! I was in no way insinuating you with my comments or having a sly dig...besides, if that’s how you do your maths, no wonder your “company” is struggling! 60cents fee + VAT for a £1 payment by selling an item (virtual or real) through PayPal, where do you get these figures? Your accountant??

You obviously take any form of criticism very personally and you have even resorted to personal insults in your last post. Do you know what professionalism is? I’d be surprised if you are on this forum for much longer, having a go about the quality of a mod or the lack of keeping ones word about a delivery of a product is one thing; telling someone to “go back to Your buttplug cave” is on another level.

For first Pound it is. Then later it gets cheaper but still there is some percentage thats why we cant just drop it for 1-2 EUR because there is the biggest commision and we dont get too much. Thats why also there are memberships and multipacks and we are creating system to make discounts applied when buying more tracks at one go.

Ok, so some of you guys don't approve of the Sim Traxx business model. KonRad is clearly not going to be able to say anything to change your minds. Nor are any of you going to be able to change his mind about his business model. So what's the end goal here? Just pollute the thread with nonsense and make it hard to find/talk about mods? Keep arguing until your keyboards catch fire? If you don't approve of Sim Traxx there are plenty of free tracks out there for you to enjoy, you can argue back and forth all you want but it's not going to change the situation. Save the cat fights for RaceDepartment threads.
Relax. It's interesting, and productive. What's your contribution been lately?

Same here.
I also prefer the AG version ---> available here: https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/abarth
The interior of this one is the same as the AG (bar a different rollcage).
Bodywork differs at a few spots (air vents, exhaust...)

My issue is that for a mod car that has really stupid height, like its an off roader, ridiculously bad traction and uses Kunos Abarth 500 physics has garnered so much praise in a very short time over on RD... the like of which is normally reserved for the likes of Gary Patterson and RSS....

Relax. It's interesting, and productive.

I am relaxed, ;), but like Brandon, which I think is also relaxed, I would love to see this conversation, as interesting and productive as it maybe, go on its, much deserved, own thread.
And leave this one to return to its natural flow, that I, and probably many other, love so much, if we are to judge on the level of activity.:gtpflag:
Just my cnd 2 cents.:D

I am relaxed, ;), but like Brandon, which I think is also relaxed, I would love to see this conversation, as interesting and productive as it maybe, go on its, much deserved, own thread.
And leave this one to return to its natural flow, that I, and probably many other, love so much, if we are to judge on the level of activity.:gtpflag:

If @P1ButtPlug decides to infiltrate the ST Discord...I am so there...with popcorn

Please help! What´s this and how do I solve it, please? Anyone? :)
It happens with CSP preview194 and 197, not with 185.
I´ve just made a fresh install of AC, CSP and SOL 1.3.2
Please help! :-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_599xxevo_ks_red_bull_ring_16-8-119-21-56-21.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_599xxevo_ks_red_bull_ring_16-8-119-21-56-21.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_ferrari_599xxevo_ks_red_bull_ring_16-8-119-21-56-30.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_599xxevo_ks_red_bull_ring_16-8-119-21-56-30.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_ferrari_599xxevo_ks_red_bull_ring_16-8-119-21-56-45.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_599xxevo_ks_red_bull_ring_16-8-119-21-56-45.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 28
Try deleting or renaming vao-patch of track.
Nope....That´s not it. Can it be related to that feature that I still don´t know what it means called "
acc-bakeryoptix"?

Sorry, that´s really it! Can anyone shed a light to me about this? :-D

Last edited:
Say, does any one happen to know of a backup archive of the trackrebootproject tracks? Had to do a reinstall and I've been looking for them but all the links I've found lead me to the now-dead site.

@ST KonRad

I've been enjoying BRASOV and the quality of that track is very nice. It gives me Blue Ridge Parkway vibes.

Say, does any one happen to know of a backup archive of the trackrebootproject tracks? Had to do a reinstall and I've been looking for them but all the links I've found lead me to the now-dead site.
Reboot Pack 1
Algarve
Bathurst
Oulton Park
Le Mans 1991
Lime Rock
Knockhill

https://mega.nz/#!QM8XRaKT!rq_TmR8u7fzjFQxnmgaMZ7kVQCg669z7UbuqYWWfPW0
Pack 2
Atlanta Motorsports Park
Macau
Salzburgring
Sebring
Sonoma
Suzuka
Zolder

https://mega.nz/#!odcDEIzC!fhJpus145KvFRwsDXS8HcwAaOIYmtKG72dFz5Nd3mdc

I don't know mate, I think a lively discussion with one of the most divisive paymod personalities in the whole AC modding scene is far more interesting and relevant than the stream of begging posts that this thread is always in danger of descending into. I'm surprised @daan didn't recognise this also.

What is this thread if not the perfect platform for this kind of debate?

Or do people just want it to be a repository for cars and tracks? There are plenty of spreadsheets and Google docs that satisfy that need.

Personally I think we should be grateful that mod scene personalities like @ST KonRad are keen to engage in lively debate here, even if it means combo breaking mod begging streams from one-post wonders.

Ok, so some of you guys don't approve of the Sim Traxx business model. KonRad is clearly not going to be able to say anything to change your minds. Nor are any of you going to be able to change his mind about his business model. So what's the end goal here? Just pollute the thread with nonsense and make it hard to find/talk about mods? Keep arguing until your keyboards catch fire? If you don't approve of Sim Traxx there are plenty of free tracks out there for you to enjoy, you can argue back and forth all you want but it's not going to change the situation. Save the cat fights for RaceDepartment threads.
Aren't you the guy who just encouraged them to keep arguing by saying how great it was for there to be some "arguing and bitching" here?

Right here:
Yeah, but in a way it's kind of refreshing. A sim racing thread isn't a sim racing thread without some arguing and bitching, and typically this thread doesn't have a whole lot of that, so it kinda feels like everything is right with the universe again. :lol:

Last edited:
Ohhh I didn't know. I removed my post

Christ that track is abysmal (phoenix by giles). He'd need to pay me a dollar to make me keep it.... I just don't understand the attraction to having a track that looks worse than a game from 1991... why? Are all his tracks this bad?
If he gifted that to his 'supporters' i'd hate to see what he sends his enemies...

I don't know mate, I think a lively discussion with one of the most divisive paymod personalities in the whole AC modding scene is far more interesting and relevant than the stream of begging posts that this thread is always in danger of descending into. I'm surprised @daan didn't recognise this also.

What is this thread if not the perfect platform for this kind of debate?

Or do people just want it to be a repository for cars and tracks? There are plenty of spreadsheets and Google docs that satisfy that need.

Personally I think we should be grateful that mod scene personalities like @ST KonRad are keen to engage in lively debate here, even if it means combo breaking mod begging streams from one-post wonders.
Discussion is fine, but there are some that can't seem to do that without having a dig at each other.

Christ that track is abysmal. He'd need to pay me a dollar to make me keep it.... I just don't understand the attraction to having a track that looks worse than a game from 1991... why? Are all his tracks this bad?
If he gifted that to his 'supporters' i'd hate to see what he sends his enemies...
Oh...it's not even his worst track...
But I still found several issues, so I removed it.

Christ that track is abysmal (phoenix by giles). He'd need to pay me a dollar to make me keep it.... I just don't understand the attraction to having a track that looks worse than a game from 1991... why? Are all his tracks this bad?

And he had the nuts to release another two tracks today!

"I have just released two brand new tracks - Morgan Park Raceway and New Jersey Motorsports Park,
both converted from rfactor 2 and very high quality."

I'm telling ya we're going to have hundreds of these crap conversions soon

Here's a picture of his office I found

vc4FUH1.jpg

Sorry @daan is this consider a dig?

Ok it's here.
I hope you guys enjoy it. This is my first release ever for AC and I know it still needs some work so let's say that this is a 1.0 version.
The skinpack contains 10 skins in which 6 are liveries adapted from some older packs which doesn't work on the car I was working on and 4 are my own projects.

LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GTR
v030819 by Assettogarage updated/edited by Assettoland.
###
Livery Pack no.1 v1.0
by Ruhisu
###
Download:
---
https://we.tl/t-ommdbGJayz
---

bsUHMIN.png

pYy15oB.png

cwq4yxp.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back