Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
shi
Delete or comment out gt3_tyres_kunos.ini in assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\common

For Audi R8 LMS 2016, open ks_audi_r8_lms_2016.ini in assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded
Then delete or comment out the section [TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_S/M/H].

This will reflect the tire textures that come with the skin.
View attachment 1286136
Perfect! Thank you!

I think it depends on which MTS version you are talking about. I think the author (ManekingTS) stopped posting it to Race Department and continued some time ago on an other site, I think it is called Fantia. There should be a free version and a paid version with the main difference mostly seen on lack of croud (free version) on the grandstands.
Imo the MTS and RT versions are equally good when it comes to the track itself, but the MTS one is more up to date with the new hotel next to the last corner and also has the yellow inside curbs like in real life.

edit:
here is the link

Last edited:
I think it depends on which MTS version you are talking about. I think the author (ManekingTS) stopped posting it to Race Department and continued some time ago on an other site, I think it is called Fantia. There should be a free version and a paid version with the main difference mostly seen on lack of croud (free version) on the grandstands.
Imo the MTS and RT versions are equally good when it comes to the track itself, but the MTS one is more up to date with the new hotel next to the last corner and also has the yellow inside curbs like in real life.

edit:
here is the link
But you can't download even the free version without jumping through a Fantia hoop (unless I'm missing something here ?)

It's release Friday!

Nashville Street Circuit 2023 v1.0 released!

The Music City GP is a new track in the IndyCar schedule since 2021. This 3D-track was made for rFactor by LFT. It was converted and enhanced to Assetto Corsa by Rainmaker. Thanks to macko68 for helping. Big thanks to Neil Shaw for adding the sponsors to the track!

Features:
  • working AI
  • working track map
  • support for hot lap mode
  • replay cameras by DaBaeda
  • support for time attack mode
  • 26 pit boxes with working pit lane
  • CSP support: RainFX, GrassFX, water shader
  • vao patch
  • helicopter animations
  • working start lights
  • night lights
  • track description
  • option for bumpy and smooth road meshes in extras folder, standard is bumpy
  • added option to removed 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1

Successfully tested with IMSA 2023, CART 1999 (VRC), IndyCar 2012, 2018, 2021 (VRC), GT3 and TransAm (VRC).

Known issues:
-track is very tight, the AI sometimes will spin each other and causing a traffic jam

Download free for all here:

View attachment 1285931View attachment 1285932View attachment 1285933View attachment 1285934View attachment 1285935

Videos:

v1.0
  • added sponsors, new fences, street lamps and walls by Neil Shaw, BIG thanks!
  • full night lighting
  • improved AI
  • changed track year to 2023 to fit the new sponsors
  • changed the shader of the bridge and some lane markings
  • new vao
  • new loading screens and preview
  • no low FPS for IndyCar 2012, 2018 (VRC) anymore (Can somebody tell me why?)
  • optimized pit keys
  • added missing materials to RainFX
  • corrected all trees hanging through the fence

UPDATE Nashville 2023

v1.1
-fixed missing walls bug (issue with rendering large objects, splitting objects by materials was the solution)

But you can't download even the free version without jumping through a Fantia hoop (unless I'm missing something here ?)
No login, no hoops. The MEGA link is in the Fuji Speedway free version post (quite far down). Site has selectable language. 👍

PS. I truly dislike that hotel, but, it's there, right?

Last edited:
Some updates for the F1 2023 helmets:

Code:
Added new helmets.

- Zandvoort: Verstappen, Hülkenberg.
- Spa-Francorchamps: Ocon, Bottas.

Liam Lawson.

Always very appreciated! THANK YOU!

@samuelongui
Two files are missed into your new helmet's update:
-ext_config.ini of Lawson
-ext_config.ini of Ricciardo
Please check, thanks

EDIT:
Lawson - NAME=rh_bell_helmet_driver_19
Ricciardo - NAME=rh_schuberth_helmet_driver_19

Last edited:
UPDATE Nashville 2023

v1.1
-fixed missing walls bug (issue with rendering large objects, splitting objects by materials was the solution)

might want to double check the meshes here. appears to sink in a bit.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-09 143817.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-09 143817.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 16
For me, the MTS one is better. The Dunlop corner on the RT track has a huge bump that really unsettles the car. No onboards or races I have watched has near that big of a bump there. Plus, the MTS one is supposed to be scratch made. His SUGO is pretty good too.
I also think that the Mt. Fuji is way too big or wrong scaled in the RT version. Unfortunately the trees and foliage in the MTS version is way too bright and over-saturated, maybe another task for our friend @racinjoe013

Last edited:
Released : Porsche 911 GT1 (Type 993) V:1.0

Converted from The Crew2 By F302
-Interior Light
-interior AO
-sound (Porsche 911 Turbo S)
-interior new mapping (carbon parts and alcantara)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things

tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT Sport 1.4

have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v1qkfxquzklnxw0/f302_porsche_993_gt1.zip/file

__custom_showroom_1694290079.jpg

Released : Porsche 911 GT1 (Type 993) V:1.0

Converted from The Crew2 By F302
-Interior Light
-interior AO
-sound (Porsche 911 Turbo S)
-interior new mapping (carbon parts and alcantara)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things

tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT Sport 1.4

have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v1qkfxquzklnxw0/f302_porsche_993_gt1.zip/file

View attachment 1286266
What´s with these fenders here?

1694292422421.png

Donington Park 2018 Mod

This is an updated version of the test mod I put out a few days ago. Because of the number of changes, it got difficult to do it as a mod to the original track. I made it a standalone track so as not to fool with the original version. All credit for the track goes to the original author Brun. It will come up as Donington Park 2023 in your track list, but the year is not indicative of how the track is represented. I just needed some way to recognize which track was which. You can edit the ui files and give it whatever name you want.

Please let me know of any problems or suggestions so I can try and make it better.

Donington Park 2023

Changes from past version:

-- Added original author's name and version number to the track ui files.
-- Made the 40 pit layouts from Paprika work with my changes.
-- Added geo tags to the ui files.
-- Animated all of the flags that were not animated. I'm not real happy with the new flags, but at least they are animated. I wanted flags that were attached to the pole and did not arc in heavy winds, but I couldn't figure out how to make them. Plus they have an odd shading. In some directions, they are very bright and in other directions they are darker. Most likely a fault in the way I made them from lack of knowledge. If I ever find a way to fix these issues, I will update the flags.
-- Some tweaks to the night lighting and also enabled the lights to turn on when it rains.
-- Incorporated my grass changes directly into the kn5 file so it would be easier for people to make their own track skins.
-- Little tweaks to the ai sidelines to keep them off the raised kerbs. If you use a 3rd party ai already, then you may not need this.
-- Re-made the starting position file for the 40 pit GP layout from Paprika. Thanks to @Quikslvr for pointing it out to me. It must have been created for online use because he had the cars lined up in a position of the road that wasn't part of the track. This caused the ai cars in the back not to move at the start. It's not perfect and the tail end cars take some time to get moving, but at least they move now.
-- Fixed blurry Paddock area texture
-- Added semaphore lighting to start lights

One thing I still want to do is find a way to bring back the mow lines that the real track has. I've got some ideas on a way to do it, but I didn't want to hold up the release just for that.

dp3.jpg

Last edited:
Previewed from the last version of Alfa Romeo (T33 SC12 / 1977), which was for texture improvements. Comparing with the 1975 version (which had a shorter wheelbase)...and with some other cars that raced in Le Mans 1977.

I think I will have to change the dimensions of the Inaltera GTP. Comparing with the measurements of the Porsche 936 and Alpine-Renault A442, they should be close, but as I used the Rondeau (which was smaller), I only noticed now...

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1694310149.png
    __custom_showroom_1694310149.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 39
  • __custom_showroom_1694310120.png
    __custom_showroom_1694310120.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 41
  • __custom_showroom_1694310101.png
    __custom_showroom_1694310101.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 39
  • __custom_showroom_1694309775.png
    __custom_showroom_1694309775.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 36
  • __custom_showroom_1694309766.png
    __custom_showroom_1694309766.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 31
  • __custom_showroom_1694309754.png
    __custom_showroom_1694309754.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hey there... can anyone figure out what font the racing number might be here? TIA!

View attachment 1286325
I found a similar feel in Fontspring Squad anda font called Vision, but nothing exact, so if you only need the one character i've attached it as a scaleable PDF which should be able to place in most graphics programmes.

Attachments

• 3.pdf
    339.2 KB · Views: 12
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back