Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,907 comments
For me is that the best Car ever and a fantastic Work!

I agree its a great car mod , had lots of great race's with it

However I wonder if anyone could help me , the crome effect doesn't show for me , its just plain very light grey/silver colour
Any suggestions welcome
Thanks

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded my GPU and switched from 1080p@60hz -display to 1440p@165hz.

The problem I now have is that when I change the refresh rate in Windows' own settings to any other than 59.95hz, I get very annoying flickering in Content Manager. It's unusable. No flickering in the game itself when I start the race, or in any game or program.

I would be very thankful for any help, I'm using CM so much I'm gonna go back to 60hz.
You could use small prog named CRU and set your refresh rate there to 162hz. Normaly it´s a common "trick" to avoid flickering within many monitors with samsung panels when using freesync (to enable gsync with geforce cards)

Last edited:
Looks to me like it’s a Crappimod Iwillnevershare-io LMH.

In all seriousness most likely a private fake Koenigsegg LMH judging by the Regera headlights. Even if it was public I doubt it’s worth having.
__custom_showroom_1698081139.png

not regera (wip)

Last edited:
Same here: auto updates disabled but recently it got updated two times anyway, forgot if it was 169, but actually on 171.

URD Ferrari: I tried it but honestly I find it not up to URD standards.
Same for the Lexus, the RSS version looks nicer.
I agree.

I found the Lexus fine, but not exceptional, but this time this new Ferrari is very disappointing. The model looks weird, the audio sounds weird, driving feels dull, etc.

Clearly not URD's best work. For anyone looking for a good Ferrari 296 GT3 mod just grab the free version from ChemFlummi, it's much better.

You could use small prog named CRU and set your refresh rate there to 162hz. Normaly it´s a common "trick" to avoid flickering within many monitors with samsung panels when using freesync (to enable gsync with geforce cards)
So this is a known issue with Content Manager? After having used it without issues for years I've been having problems with CM recently, though I'll describe it as if the (Gsync compatible) monitor is intermittently dis- and re-connected instead of flicker as @TuranRabat mentioned. And only when the CM user-interface is on-screen.

Last edited:
Small update for Le Mans 1967. Just extract and overwrite when it asks.

Le Mans 1967 update

This update improves the leaves texture for the row of trees at the start of Mulsanne Straight. Basically, it adds some shading to the bottom part of the leaves that were lighter than the tops on the original version. There is also an included Trees track skin that changes the texture altogether to something that you may or may not prefer.

The original mod link has been updated to include these new additions so if you ever need to download the track again, there is no need to for this update. I just thought it would be easier to do a small update than to make everyone download the whole track again.

umb

BMW M4 GT4 G82

v. 0.991

MADE BY GUERILLA MODS

This is our first car to use cphys tyre model which features realistic temperature coefficients, grip curves and contact patch calculations
Furthermore, this is the first car we release with cphys suspension calculations and brake temperature feature.

Download:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bmw-m4-gt4-g82-91527086...
View attachment 1297492
Just another reason to hate patreons. Beautifully timed.
Few days ago I stopped my support to the GUEs and now this. :lol:

umb

BMW M4 GT4 G82

v. 0.991

MADE BY GUERILLA MODS

This is our first car to use cphys tyre model which features realistic temperature coefficients, grip curves and contact patch calculations
Furthermore, this is the first car we release with cphys suspension calculations and brake temperature feature.

Download:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bmw-m4-gt4-g82-91527086...
View attachment 1297492
Noting for others that this is not a free download, it's locked behind the Guerilla Mods Patreon, unlike the full 0.99 GT4 update from earlier this year.

I don't have a problem with remuneration for modding work, of course. I simply think it'd be prudent to note in this post that this is a Patron exclusive release, rather than simply a "download" - which, like countless other mods posted on here, would imply it's free.

My two cents.

EDIT: Might be also wise to note this is actually a completely new car, a new M4 GT4 for 2023, and not an update to the previous M4 GT4, which is what I thought this was. Might make the $1 patron dip more enticing to clarify.

I agree.

I found the Lexus fine, but not exceptional, but this time this new Ferrari is very disappointing. The model looks weird, the audio sounds weird, driving feels dull, etc.

Clearly not URD's best work. For anyone looking for a good Ferrari 296 GT3 mod just grab the free version from ChemFlummi, it's much better.
Does anyone know what's wrong with the AO on their cars recently?

The GT500 pack had this weird problem where there was poor and inaccurate AO coverage everywhere, and it seems like every release they've done since has had this problem - this new Ferrari included. Everything looks flat, both in CM Previews and in races.

I'm more favorable to URD than most on here, it seems, as I have bought ~80% of their mods on their Sellfy. Just picked up the 2021 992 Cup Car, and I think it's the best rendition of this car I've driven in any sim. Driving it on the Reboot Oulton last night was a blast.

But I wait for sales and have bought nothing recent, and haven't given any of the new cars a "try" - so perhaps the quality has dipped.

Last edited:
X90
I'm more favorable to URD than most on here, it seems, as I have bought ~80% of their mods on their Sellfy. Just picked up the 2021 992 Cup Car, and I think it's the best rendition of this car I've driven in any sim. Driving it on the Reboot Oulton last night was a blast.

But I wait for sales and have bought nothing recent, and haven't given any of the new cars a "try" - so perhaps the quality has dipped.
Your last paragraphe is important here. Their two most recent cars are not showing their usual quality.

Last edited:
seems either we complain here that modders spew out too fast, or either we complain it takes them too long ... what would be an acceptable time to release a new mod? ;)

Seriously now : Regarding Guerilla mods newest release, what is your experience with it?
(I tried to become patreon as 1 dollar per month I would not hesitate and gladly pay them to find out for myself, but it seems its not 1 but 3 dollars/month to obtain their new M4 GT4... )

shi
Naruto Skyline v1.15
Converted from rFactor2.View attachment 1297659View attachment 1297656View attachment 1297657
Nsuka is a virtual circuit about the 'Naruto Skyline' in Naruto city, Tokushima, Japan.
Its reading is "enu suka".
You should drive the left traffic lane except overtaking, to obey a japanese traffic law.

Remove the old version and then install it.
・CSP recommended
・34 pit/start
・3 layouts (InnerLoop, OuterLoop, Freeroam)

NOTE;
- You can reduce the rattling of the road surface a little by checking Settings> CSP> General Patch Settings> Physics tweaks> Use double precision physics engine.(CSP 0.1.74 or higher)

Credits & Thanks;
・Takach (website), the author of the rfactor2 original version.
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@ckkjw398 ,support and Camtool Replay (V1.0 does not include camtool, Was included up to v0.961)
@CrisT86 , config advice

v1.0 changelog;
There was an update to the original source and my previous work wasn't good, so I converted from almost scratch.
The layout has been reduced to three: InnerLoop, OuterLoop, and freeroam.
Changed the start position to match the original source.
I was able to include an aerial photograph at the time of conversion.
Increased the number of Pit / Start to 24.
Rework ext_config.ini
Includes Replace Sign skin
And Many others...

v1.1 changelog;
Objects were aggregated and optimized.
Adjust ext_config.ini
The number of PITs has been increased to 34.

v1.15 changelog;
-Added sideline to AI.
-Updated ext_config.ini.

RD link
Mediafire link
Naruto Skyline v1.15

v1.15 changelog;
-Added sideline to AI.
-Updated ext_config.ini.

I dl'd this skin from Race Dept on Sun. 15th, I can't find the car it goes with. (can't find the skin there anymore either) Anyone know what car this is? (EDIT: NOT Audi A4, but Audi RS3) the skin dl was "NLS_#830_SchererSport.rar")

View attachment 1296573I downloaded a file named TCR.7z (damned if I can find it now) that had an audi RS3 that works with this skin!
No, but I'll gladly have a copy of it please when you do find it. :)
You're in luck gents, the TCR Virtual Car Pack is still available for download on this thread-post, dated 26Aug2022... available mods:

1698146151322.png

... and the #830 livery is still on RD (clickable-image)

1698145671027.png

Last edited:
Your last paragraphe is important here. Their two most recent cars are not showing their usual quality.
I take this opportunity to ask you and others this question: could the release of AC2 in 2024, now more or less close, affect the quality of the mods? In the sense that perhaps they care less about the product as "AC1 is on its last legs" (not for the users, but I think they will focus on AC2 then if it is moddable).
I hope it's not off-topic because we're talking about mods anyway, but in case I apologize lol

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back