Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,727 comments
I know everyone prefers the sx_lemans track and rightfully so, but for whatever reason, I always spend more time on the lemans_2017 track from Tiago Lima/Jim Lloyd/Terra21. It's not without it's issues though so I spent some time this weekend going over some things and creating a few track skins for the track. If you want to try this mod, it's best to make a backup of your extension folder first because I altered the original config.

Lemans_2017 mod

Stuff I did:

-- Track skins and shader changes to make the track fit my ppfilter better and look the way I prefer. Anything I changed is in the 'Shader Stuff' section of the config and can be adjusted to fit your preference. If you want to use the track skins, the Trees skin will make the trees darker and enable whichever Grass skin you prefer.
-- Some cull mode adjustments for objects that would disappear from certain angles. If anyone spots any I missed, please let me know.
-- Corrected missing shadows on some trees and bushes.
-- Shader type changes to the power lines and applied the @Masscot cable fix.
-- Added seasonal changes for fall and winter races.
-- Altered the light settings to come on when it rains.
-- Probably some other stuff I can't remember.

View attachment 1365773
Sorry about this guys, but the link has been updated with a new version. It's kind of optional because only one thing has changed. There was a pine tree that stuck out like a sore thumb after the sharp right hander at the end of Mulsanne. I replaced it with a new pine tree texture so it wasn't such an eyesore. If you do download the update, please make sure to disable any of my track skins first in CM so that the original tree texture gets overwritten when you extract the mod.

Last edited:
2005 FIA GT Championship - Mosler MT900 GT3 skinpack, for @DaWallace Mosler

After another period of inactivity, I decided to make this skinpack for the Mosler :)

Enjoy, hope you like it

Hi! (102).jpg

Hi guys, two questions (just finished a race on Kunos' Nurb)

1. Does anyone notice any stuttering in certain spots of Kuno's Nürburgring? (I'm not talking about Nords, just the regular Nurb)
2. Is there a better Nürburgring that you like more than the Kunos' one?

1. Does anyone notice any stuttering in certain spots of Kuno's Nürburgring? (I'm not talking about Nords, just the regular Nurb)
1. Yes, especially around T1.
2. Theres a 2001 version from Shin that may be better optimised. The Pyyer extensions for Kunos may run slightly better also.

Look at the time
Boah 1h30 late, i'm still in time

Ladies and gentleman :

F1 2012 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter

Welcome to F1 2012, 6 champions, 7 different Grand Prix winner, the last season of Michael Schumacher, the fierce title battle till the Brazilian GP. Brilliant game, epic soundtrack. 2012 has everything that makes it one of the best year of Formula One, and it deserves a mod that respects the season. You like my 2011 mod? This one is even better !

Features :
  • Proper AO map for every car, proper paint for Mercedes, Mclaren and Catheram (CSP required)
  • F1 2012 Codemasters helmet !
  • Realistic Physics !
  • New engine sounds,
  • Test Driver skins, multiple helmets skins !
  • Featuring aero upgrades for Redbull, Ferrari, Mclaren, Mercedes.
  • CSP TyreFX support, Better tyre model !
  • F1 2012 Showroom !

DOWNLOAD HERE (and more info on mod page release)

View attachment 1362541

Thank you so much for this, I've been looking forward to getting the showroom since you showed it here :)

Quick question, is there a way to remove the pit crew with certain tracks (IE this one). They are right next to the car for photos. Ideally, if there is an ext config to remove them just on this map rather than overall since I typically like them in my pits, that would be great!

Anyone familiar with the modern Le Mans track know what color these lights should be during a race session? Are the top rows red start lights and the bottom green ones? Is one group start lights and the other groups track state lights? Any info would be helpful. Thanks...

start.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind about this. After looking at the track in 3DSimED, I discovered that the track actually has start lights already, but they don't render for some reason. I'm going about fixing them and will insert them via an ext_config entry.

Last edited:
Hi Rupertus!! It would be a nice start if you say, at least "Hello".
It's your first intervention here and it's not polite to enter a discussion for first time and ask for something without even greeting.
Oh I see... My bad then srry. Well, Hi! then. Thanks for your welcoming message. Just wanted to know if there was a link to that, or if that was even a mod. Many thanks!!!

I know everyone prefers the sx_lemans track and rightfully so, but for whatever reason, I always spend more time on the lemans_2017 track from Tiago Lima/Jim Lloyd/Terra21. It's not without it's issues though so I spent some time this weekend going over some things and creating a few track skins for the track. If you want to try this mod, it's best to make a backup of your extension folder first because I altered the original config.

Lemans_2017 mod

Stuff I did:

-- Track skins and shader changes to make the track fit my ppfilter better and look the way I prefer. Anything I changed is in the 'Shader Stuff' section of the config and can be adjusted to fit your preference. If you want to use the track skins, the Trees skin will make the trees darker and enable whichever Grass skin you prefer.
-- Some cull mode adjustments for objects that would disappear from certain angles. If anyone spots any I missed, please let me know.

View attachment 1365773
Thank you! for me this is the best version available for this track... the mesh of the road is bumpy as it should be.

I've been bothered for days now ahah On my last testing session, I managed to shrink down the overblown 32GB of RAM usage on Practice, to a mere 800MB. The solution? Shrink my replay size down to the minimum (10MB I think). It also loads lightning fast that way.

It seems AC saves a ton of stuff related to replays on memory, and either that track is abusing stuff somehow of CSP has some known bug related to this.

So... If anyone stumbles into overly excessive RAM usage issues, turn down the replay settings, the impact is ridiculous. I just lost hours of my life going insane about this, I hope I spare this suffering from someone else lol
Oh wow.. gonna definitely try this! Because I rarely watch replays but my RAM is often being used at almost 100%.

Thank you so much for this, I've been looking forward to getting the showroom since you showed it here :)

Quick question, is there a way to remove the pit crew with certain tracks (IE this one). They are right next to the car for photos. Ideally, if there is an ext config to remove them just on this map rather than overall since I typically like them in my pits, that would be great!
I use this.

Also I will push an update in 1-2 weeks to improve the showroom. i saw some concept art of the F1 2012 showroom from Codemaster that gave me some ideas

Oh wow.. gonna definitely try this! Because I rarely watch replays but my RAM is often being used at almost 100%.
but but how would you know when hotlapping and have very close laptimes were you did lost or gain time
With Virtual Steward :) I love this program as it also has a mapview

Last edited:

1. no
2. no, there is no better than the (outdated) Kunos one. I hope in some time we see a ACC convert but maybe I put my hopes too high here. We only have the 0.44 version of the ACC Nordschleife by Fenryr currently as a convert.

Last edited:
shi
Vayline Motors Int. Raceway v1.2

View attachment 1296720
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-2 layout
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by zerez86
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
grass-brd3-F.dds base by LuisB
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

-Added sections file by Fanapryde. (Thanks)
-Fixed the gap between the guardrail and the ground.
-Reworked fast_lane.ai and sidelines for both layouts.
-Billboard textures were upscaled with AI.

v1.2 changelog;

-Changed the shaders on the fences. (Thanks Mascot for the report.)
-Fixed floating objects.
-Other minor fixes.

Vayline Motors Int. Raceway v1.2
The link is in the quote.

v1.2 changelog;
-Changed the shaders on the fences. (Thanks @Masscot for the report.)
-Fixed floating objects.
-Other minor fixes.

vayline_raceway_9-5-124-12-23-55.jpg

Lemans_2017 mod

Stuff I did:

View attachment 1365773
Link updated with a new version to include working start lights. If you already downloaded the mod, there is no need to download it again. Just download the attached zip file, extract it and overwrite anything it asks.

I'm also going to try and do something with the Rolex information board to give it live information. I already know how to add a script to display the lap number and time of day on the board. I just need to find out if it's possible to use a script to display the temperature and wind speed to match what's on the board now.

Attachments

• lemans_2017_start_lights.zip
    57.1 KB · Views: 2
Link updated with a new version to include working start lights. If you already downloaded the mod, there is no need to download it again. Just download the attached zip file, extract it and overwrite anything it asks.

I'm also going to try and do something with the Rolex information board to give it live information. I already know how to add a script to display the lap number and time of day on the board. I just need to find out if it's possible to use a script to display the temperature and wind speed to match what's on the board now.
As always, you've made a significant improvement, sir. Many thanks. :cheers:

24H
anyone got this livery? :D

manta-manta-filmauto-10.jpg

This?
__custom_showroom_1718830037.jpg__custom_showroom_1718830045.jpg__custom_showroom_1718830049.jpg
i will upload it tomorrow, For anyone wondering, in 1991 Germany had one of the most iconic comedies of all time, Manta Manta (Racin' in the Street) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manta,_Manta, you can somehow describe the film as the Holy Grail, Germany's car cult, rivaling iconic cars and their brands against each other, with flat jokes and cool sayings, I love this film!

Of course there is also a story, well at least the main character drives this tuned Opel Manta B with a Mattig "Super Extreme" Manta B wide body in 1991.

Manta-Filmauto-mit-SSD-Daenemark2-300x225.png
__custom_showroom_1718836764.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back