Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,310 comments
Another WONDER that drives to me (pun intended) to think (again, yes, I know, I'm a bore-pain-in-the-ass) in THE QUESTION: do we really need Assetto-Corsa-2-Redux-EVO...?

View attachment 1374730

Thanks for notifying us here.
Yes we do! CSP and PURE are great really!! But! Time to have the same game 2.0 with optimized everything for newer pc!

Just to spite the Patreon-mongering crowd ? Yes...
How vengeful... Speaking of vengeance, do you know that there's ways to give a taste of their own medicine to those ruthless mongers? 🤫
... To finally have proper working rain and day / night cycle out of the box WITHOUT bugs ? Yes...
And the added fun of searching for solutions to bugs, the entertaining chats in the forum, the excitement of solving a problem...?

If they give us a perfect Assetto, it would lose that "Italian Mediterranean" style that characterizes it, and it would become a boring German product, one of those that always works. It's something similar to Jeremy Clarkson's comparisons between Alfa Romeos and Volkswagens...
As long as modding is an feature, Yes...
I hope that's the case, and that all the existing material would be easily transformable to the new game... but I don't have much hope that it will be like that; business is business.

(DISCLAIMER: This message has been written in a fun-festive spirit, with no intention of offending anyone. No German engineers were harmed during the writing of this message.)

Last edited:
It's something similar to Jeremy Clarkson's comparisons between Alfa Romeos
Funny never heard of that comparesation. But I immediately know what is meant.
I live 3Okm from Wolfsburg and I ******* hate Volkswagen. So boring compared to Alfa for example.
Every second guy in the region is driving a VW. I never wanted drive a car which is driven by 5 other guys in the same street.

Btw. Speaking of sim racing - I have nothing against sims working out of the box :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Honda Integra Type R Race 2004 Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/sybmlyhiksah/honda_integra_r_race_2004_101CREATIVE.zip.html
Converted From GT6
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal

Screenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-26-31.jpgScreenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-26-11.jpgScreenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-26-8.jpgScreenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-26-3.jpgScreenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-25-54.jpgScreenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-24-44.jpgScreenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-24-24.jpgScreenshot_honda_integra_r_race_2004_okayama_23-6-124-17-24-13.jpg

Honda Integra Type R Race 2004 Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/sybmlyhiksah/honda_integra_r_race_2004_101CREATIVE.zip.html
Converted From GT6
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal

View attachment 1374810View attachment 1374811View attachment 1374812View attachment 1374813View attachment 1374814View attachment 1374815View attachment 1374816View attachment 1374817
Do the tires overheat constantly for anyone else? Cant go more than like 10% of nordschliefe without both fronts and rears turning dark red in the tire temp UI. Not running hard at all. Even going in a straight line, instead of cooling they eventually start smoking red hot as if all 4 tires are constantly being spun.

@Peter Boese, its maybe a stupit question, but as and FPS hunter using, (my RTX3070 is the bottleneck in VR), does have pure a negative or no effect on FPS in VR mode?
If there are some specific adjustments to be set for the tiniest impact on FPS (and shimmer/jaggies), I gladly read this here.

Last edited:
If you see errors with "nv...." you should try to reinstall your NVidia GPU drivers. And its always better for AC to use the "Studio" drivers and not the "Game Ready" drivers.

Hello Peter, that's interesting knowing!?
Why are NV studio drivers better for using with AC then the normal GRD versions?
Am currently on GRD 560.70. Should i convert to SD 560.70 now?
Would appreciate your feedback on this, thank you in advance, much appreciated here.

BTW; Any specific SD driver that works best for AC?

Last edited:
I have great news

F1 2013 is ready and will be released next week

F1 2011 2012 2010 will get a final update to fix issues and add lods

And for F1 2008............

Mak corp contacted me after they saw my conversion of their MMG rfactor 2007 mod, and they gave me access to their 2008 project they never got to release for rfactor 2.

So you will have a brand new F1 2008 mod that isn't a conversion !

August will be THE month.

Anyone knows why on a few tracks, cars don't pass over the 130km/h?
I mean, is as they are with a pit limiter for that speed (the behavior is the same). Which is not the case.
Any help please?

Thank you.

Anyone knows why on a few tracks, cars don't pass over the 130km/h?
I mean, is as they are with a pit limiter for that speed (the behavior is the same). Which is not the case.
Any help please?

Thank you.

Do you have the Nuzzi Rolling Start app? I think that app limits cars to 130 and once it's activated for a track it will be on until you manually deactivate it again

Lotus Type 23 Cosworth pack update. New physics.

@Peter Boese, its maybe a stupit question, but as and FPS hunter using, (my RTX3070 is the bottleneck in VR), does have pure a negative or no effect on FPS in VR mode?
If there are some specific adjustments to be set for the tiniest impact on FPS (and shimmer/jaggies), I gladly read this here.
If you want the most FPS, Pure Gamma is the best for now. Deactivate all of its shaders - Pure Config app Shaders tab.
Pure is better than any other weather style because of the skydomes. Those have nearly no influence on fps. Only its "fake" shadow clouds are taking some power, but not many, and those fake 3d shadow clouds are calculated in the async thread, so they will not influence something in the main threat.

With the next Pure LCS versions, skydomes are back in LCS shaders. The new Pure LCS will be even less fps hungry than Pure Gamma, Sol and even default weather style with 3d clouds.

I was able to optimize most of those things and was able to lower fps consumption.

Pures Shaders will always influence fps, those are made to bring nice effects, but if you are on the hunt for fps, switch them off.
One you could leave on is the lightning, it will only take some fps in the moment of flashing.

So for now use Pure Gamma + Skydomes with the shaders off and with early September i say use Pure LCS + Skydomes.

Ilja is fixing many bugs in the LCS shaders right now, so it will have many bugs less...

If you see errors with "nv...." you should try to reinstall your NVidia GPU drivers. And its always better for AC to use the "Studio" drivers and not the "Game Ready" drivers.

Hello Peter, that's interesting knowing!?
Why are NV studio drivers better for using with AC then the normal GRD versions?
Am currently on GRD 560.70. Should i convert to SD 560.70 now?
Would appreciate your feedback on this, thank you in advance, much appreciated here.

BTW; Any specific SD driver that works best for AC?
I had a few situation by myself where the studio drivers gave better performance than the game ready drivers, esp in VR.
The game ready drivers are focused to support the newest games, where as the Studio drivers are made for long time support of software.

I had also a few situations, where the Studio drivers causing less crashes with AC. So i can't tell you an exact fact, but its just that i have more positive experience with the studio drivers than with the game ready drivers. Only speaking for AC!

And most of the problems i had were in VR + CSP.

There could be always a little change in the drivers that has some negative influence on CSP. So i prefere the Studio drivers...

Last edited:
If you want the most FPS, Pure Gamma is the best for now. Deactivate all of its shaders - Pure Config app Shaders tab.
Pure is better than any other weather style because of the skydomes. Those have nearly no influence on fps. Only its "fake" shadow clouds are taking some power, but not many, and those fake 3d shadow clouds are calculated in the async thread, so they will not influence something in the main threat.

With the next Pure LCS versions, skydomes are back in LCS shaders. The new Pure LCS will be even less fps hungry than Pure Gamma, Sol and even default weather style with 3d clouds.

I was able to optimize most of those things and was able to lower fps consumption.

Pures Shaders will always influence fps, those are made to bring nice effects, but if you are on the hunt for fps, switch them off.
One you could leave on is the lightning, the will only take some fps in the moment of flashing.

So for now use Pure Gamma + Skydomes with the shaders off and with early September i say use Pure LCS + Skydomes.

Ilja is fixing many bugs in the LCS shaders right now, so it will have many bugs less...

I had a few situation by myself where the studio drivers gave better performance than the game ready drivers, esp in VR.
The game ready drivers are focused to support the newest games, where as the Studio drivers are made for long time support of software.

I had also a few situations, where the Studio drivers causing less crashes with AC. So i can't tell you an exact fact, but its just that i have more positive experience with the studio drivers then with the game ready drivers. Only speaking for AC!

And most of the problems i had were in VR + CSP.

There could be always a little change in the drivers that has some negative influence on CSP. So i prefere the Studio drivers...
That’s an interesting read. I think I will try the studio drivers myself. Many thanks.

That’s an interesting read. I think I will try the studio drivers myself. Many thanks.
@Ken134 I'll give those studio drivers (will install latest 560.70) a try myself too, but...kindly inform your experience with this after you have installed and ran AC for a bit?
We all have different systems running AC, so what works for one, might not (or less) work for others. Thanks in advance. Appreciated

I have great news

F1 2013 is ready and will be released next week

F1 2011 2012 2010 will get a final update to fix issues and add lods

And for F1 2008............

Mak corp contacted me after they saw my conversion of their MMG rfactor 2007 mod, and they gave me access to their 2008 project they never got to release for rfactor 2.

So you will have a brand new F1 2008 mod that isn't a conversion !

August will be THE month.
Great news... Thank you

@JCRR There are two collisions around km 3'8 of Muracciole-Vezzani in the midle of the road, probably caused by an object around the track
collision1.jpg

collision.jpg

Do you plan updating the stage, at least to remove that imperfection that makes it undriveable? It's a shame that this happens as this track is absolutely billiant.

Last edited:
Do the tires overheat constantly for anyone else? Cant go more than like 10% of nordschliefe without both fronts and rears turning dark red in the tire temp UI. Not running hard at all. Even going in a straight line, instead of cooling they eventually start smoking red hot as if all 4 tires are constantly being spun.
Yes, for me the tires get very hot even without pulling, and after 3 laps in Suzuka West they reached 200ºC and the left front burst.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back