Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,502 comments
I don't know but that's the GOAT Porsche 911 to me. If a bit off topic is allowed the street version of that car had a legendary ad too. :D

K4miEW5.jpg

Those aren't cheap. :D

A54ZFol.jpg

The AC version of the street car is very nice. I've driven it a lot.
100% agree, I am a bit of a Porsche fanboy and this is the quintessential 911 to me

View attachment 1381513

Released : 2021 Mazda RT24-P (Multimatic/Riley)
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: KW Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: KW Studios (include all liverys)
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks ACTK
Physics: Peugeot905
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
Really a nice car, great job.

Can anyone recommend good versions of it's two running mates the Cadillac DPi and the Acura ARX-05? I see the Cadillac is available on Assettoworld but I don't know if that the best version or not. Thanks.

Really a nice car, great job.

Can anyone recommend good versions of it's two running mates the Cadillac DPi and the Acura ARX-05? I see the Cadillac is available on Assettoworld but I don't know if that the best version or not. Thanks.
We are working on a Cadillac DPI. The physics is nearly down, looking to use a better model for the mod.

Also glad you like that car.

Last edited:
Updated both tracks to new versions. No need to delete your existing track folders. Just extract and overwrite when it asks.

-- Changed the jumbotron cams from closest car camera style to point to point camera style.
-- Fixed z-fighting and poor alignment on some bridge banners on the rj_hungaroring f1 layout. Thanks to @giorgos_nes and @andrevr for help with testing.
-- Some cull mode changes to a few meshes to correct missing mesh parts from certain angles.
Thanks
But, try frame drops, at the beginning, straight from the pits....

rj_hungaroringACC

@andrevr the BPR series project is not dead. I sadly have very limited free time at the moment. I was badly missing a good Venturi and I will put it into the packs as soon as I get back to the project.
Manage to snag this... Not the best of quality.
__custom_showroom_1724018649.png

View attachment 1381873
Released : Audi R8 LMP 2000-2001
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Zero Games Studio
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: StoffelWaffle
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks ACTK
Physics: RMS
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
Template include
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
We're eating good tonight boys. Thank you @JK1977 & @Zin5ki.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

That’s weird. I’m assuming you’re not in the pits whilst accessing the menu when in the cockpit?
I'm sorry I'm so late in getting back to you. I haven't been back to AC until today. Here is what I'm talking about. When you're outside of the car this menu is visible. So you can toggle through the steering wheel choices but you can't see them.

Screenshot 2024-08-18 172009.png

But once you get in the cockpit, this is all I see.

Screenshot 2024-08-18 172317.png

That previous menu is gone. So how do you see that steering wheel choice menu once you're in this position so you can see which one you want? Also I'm assuming that if you want one to be permanent you would have to make it a preset? Because you don't want to be fumbling though choices as the start lights are going out.

shi
Thank you.
Montreal and Estoril are also in the works.
I found F1Challenge Tracks which contains so many year-by-year variations.
These are the conversions from there.

I am interested in F1 in the 1990s and 2000s.

Montreal 1994 - 1995
-2 layouts (Only change billboards)
View attachment 1382021
Estoril 1994 - 1996
-3 layouts (Only change billboards)
View attachment 1382022
You happen to have any version of 90s Jerez in the works or on your to-do-list? There is one 1994 version of Jerez available, but your conversions are always way better in quality.

And as always as a fellow 90s F1-maniac, I am forever grateful for your releases so far!

I'm sorry I'm so late in getting back to you. I haven't been back to AC until today. Here is what I'm talking about. When you're outside of the car this menu is visible. So you can toggle through the steering wheel choices but you can't see them.

View attachment 1382144

View attachment 1382146

That previous menu is gone. So how do you see that steering wheel choice menu once you're in this position so you can see which one you want? Also I'm assuming that if you want one to be permanent you would have to make it a preset? Because you don't want to be fumbling though choices as the start lights are going out.
That’s so weird, as I have the same menus whether I’m in car or not, or if I’m on track or not.
Not sure what causes this for you, but my only suggestion is to save a setup with the desired wheel choice already selected ahead of time.

View attachment 1382144

View attachment 1382146

Once in car, pause and go back to pits, you'll stay in cockpit view but with all the menu available

View attachment 1382144

View attachment 1382146

If you want to stay in car while pitting, you have to enable "stay in car" in "Settings\Assetto corsa\system\pits menu"

Last edited:
@StoffelWaffle any plans for any more Calibra skins, even fictional ones based on the usual big-brand liveries?
And do you perchance have the PSD files with wireframe bodywork guides and AO layer?
Here it is:

I don't know, I'm not creative enough to make fictional liveries lol

Maybe I'll do some 1995 skins because the car didn't change much

Last edited:
Here it is:

I don't know, I'm not creative enough to make fictional liveries lol

Maybe I'll do some 1995 skins because the car didn't change much
Thanks, that's perfect. I might rattle some off just for some variety in big grids.

Edit: 2-min test of the template, looks to be in good shape with no warping.

1724066274073.png

Last edited:

View attachment 1382144

View attachment 1382146

When you are in that menu, you can press F1 to switch cameras. Even the camera with F5 works.

The Salzburg ring was only built in 1968 and opened in 1969.
The Oesterreichring also opened in 1969, taking over from Zeltweg (the airfield circuit).
thanks . so any 68 or 69 version is somewhere? I'm just try to find all tracks we race with GPL at late 90s !!!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back