Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
I think skeptical would be the word. It doesn't matter to me at all whether backfire's in the game or not.. couldn't care less. But I'm not going to take someone's word for it.. I, like many others, require proof. "I'll believe it when I see it". And it needs to be definitive proof. Which those screenshots ain't.

Show us the video, then we'll talk. It's a lot tougher to add effects like that to moving video than it is to still-frames.

Sceptical may have been a better choice but there are many cynics expressing their disbelief.
I dont think ADBAN is the owner of the pics or vid.

If you all think the pics are fake, what is this meter on the left then
essosupra.jpg

Is it possible this meter is for backfire? I believe the pics are legit. He could've timed the backfires.

Hm.. that's odd.. I overlooked that the first time I looked at the screen.

And that IS the '05 Fuji track.. it's clear this is a demo we haven't seen before. But that pic is a lot higher quality... let's see some pics or video from that camera! :)

cobragt
If you all think the pics are fake, what is this meter on the left then
essosupra.jpg

Is it possible this meter is for backfire? I believe the pics are legit. He could've timed the backfires.

That meter could be for the Nitrous

cobragt
And since the pipe of the supra(assuming that car is the supra) is on the side, nos would be useless.
what are you talking about here^^^^^

Cobra what are you on about, these last few posts make absolutely no sense.
Why would you need a meter or guage for backfire????

I know that didnt make sense, meter for backfire lol. But like you said, it could be for fuel and that's very logical since the gas symbol isn't there anymore. I doubt pd would allow nos to be put on race cars since they like things realistic.

I have to agree it is a fuel meter
anyway .. backfire is nice, now I can take some really nice shot on night tracks

ADBAN
Don't worry, It is 100% sure, that this pics are true.

There are many eyewitness of backfire.
you were at the event? and remember people, one member here reported backfire to be in. He said he saw backfire from the jag racer.

GTJugend
Me neither. Should be interesting to see what'll pop up the next 24 hrs...
Agreed. Hopefully ADBAN can show more and or get new proof for us. If not then NavyAD better pull through like he said. I'm pretty anxious to find out though.

Damn i must have some seriuosly bad memory. and have seriuosly bad vision. I can see the damn ferris wheel from my apt. megaweb is walking distance from me. pics in about 5 hours. its 6:55 AM now, i gotta go to immigration service, when im done with that, ima go there, meanwhile, if u wanna find out about megaweb:

http://www.japan.com/travel/cities/odaiba.php

then click on mega web. sorry cant get pics sooner, but 5 hours shouldnt be that long lol

franz
I have to agree it is a fuel meter
anyway .. backfire is nice, now I can take some really nice shot on night tracks

You ain't kiddin'... Photo Mode + Photoshop.. man, there's gonna be some pretty pics here.. hehe. :)

I think that meter in the pic is distance traveled, in GT3 it was positioned around there.
NavyAD- Cant wait for the pics!

supra_luva209
I think that meter in the pic is distance traveled, in GT3 it was positioned around there.
NavyAD- Cant wait for the pics!

Not the odometer! :dunce:
We all know what thats for.

Look to the left of the speedo theres are new meter/bar around the outside. :)

i think the topic of this thread was mistaken, those pics arnt of backfires at all. No they are all super duper reverse lights, just to make sure everyone can see them.

b

Whats that furry standing thingy for, tiptopcream :lol:

Far left dial definetely looks like a fuel meter.

I see that meter/bar thingy , what could it be?

Back