Boston Bombing, Boston Marathon April 15th

• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 1,061 comments
I have to say that the FBI are doing a great job so far, the investigation is moving so quickly!!

What's everybody take on the Ricin-laced letters being sent to government? Do you believe that these two actions are connected? I have my speculations, but I'm curious on the community's thoughts.

The CNN story.

What's everybody take on the Ricin-laced letters being sent to government? Do you believe that these two actions are connected? I have my speculations, but I'm curious on the community's thoughts.

Copy-cats trying to cash-in on the already shaken security.

You live in New York, the most populated city in the US just over 200 miles away from Boston; the city would have come to an absolute stand still & put on extreme alert.

I don't think he lives in NYC. More like upstate NY (big difference). They don't roll 4x4's on 44 inch Super Swampers in NYC so much.:crazy:

But a valid point just the same.:)👍 It was all over every TV in the USA.

As for Boston this hits home for me. I grew up on the east coast. I consider Boston my adopted home town. All my favorite sports teams are New England teams. I spent my youth going into Boston for everything from shopping to seeing the Red Soxs play at Fenway. Taking the train to the old Boston Garden to watch the Bruins and Celtics play. Hell, I had my first procedures and testing done at Boston children's Hospital when I was 8.:crazy:

My heart goes out to all involved..Boston is a Proud town, the people are strong and that strength will show through.

To the cowards who did this..No mercy!

They are speculating again. They just said that they have NOT arrested/identified the suspect.

They have a picture evidence of the person. But do NOT have anyone in custody.

Once again they are rushing into it.

I can't find the RT link, but I know it's out there. The fact that major media outlets had pre-knowledge of a "controlled explosion" though is very interesting.

I can't find the RT link, but I know it's out there. The fact that major media outlets had pre-knowledge of a "controlled explosion" though is very interesting.

False flag or not is irrelevant imo, anyone can be a terrorist but if Obama comes out with a whole slew of new law proposals after this I will puke. We have a million already and things don't change, a million more won't do it either :lol:

That reloading powder speculation is a tad interesting, as is the dress of the pair in a few pics, they do look like cops lol.

False flag or not is irrelevant imo, anyone can be a terrorist but if Obama comes out with a whole slew of new law proposals after this I will puke.

"Never let a crisis go to waste". I do believe whether or not this is a false flag is very important.

The CNN story.

The 2001 anthrax attacks increased the level of paranoia, fervor and tension at exactly the time it was not needed. The current ricin attacks may have the same effect, even if unintended.

Respectfully,
Steve

From Yahoo

BOSTON (Reuters) - Security officials on Wednesday ordered staff, media and attorneys to evacuate Boston's federal courthouse, according to a Reuters reporter on the scene.
Scores of people could be seen leaving the building. No further details were immediately available.
"Get away from the building. I can't stress this enough, people," a uniformed law enforcement official yelled at the crowd.

From Yahoo

Confusion, doubt, panic and fear compound upon themselves to make more of the same. In such events, people of good will make an extra effort to ensure calmness, sobriety, clear vision and prudence prevails.

Respectfully,
Steve

You live in New York, the most populated city in the US just over 200 miles away from Boston; the city would have come to an absolute stand still & put on extreme alert.

Hell no haha I live way down at the other end by Buffalo. XD :lol:

location_zps738a5be9.png

Good point though.

Last edited:
Apparently the FBI is getting annoyed by all the speculation being spread by the media. Just overheard on MSNBC (don't flame, my brother watches it from time to time for Bashir) that all this investigative reporting is making the federal one harder.

Apparently the FBI is getting annoyed by all the speculation being spread by the media. Just overheard on MSNBC (don't flame, my brother watches it from time to time for Bashir) that all this investigative reporting is making the federal one harder.

Would you expect any less from the media?

Of course it is. But don't tell that to the media bosses. "We need ratings, people!"

You know what the most amazing thing about this tragedy is? Every single person that wasn't killed instantly survived the bombing. If they were alive when the first responders got there, then they are alive today. Absolutely incredible when you think about the brutal injuries and loss of blood suffered by some. It was perfect synergy between the planned and the impromptu, and it saved a lot of lives that day.

With the Boston Bombings and now the Texas explosion, its been a very tough and trying week for America...my thoughts and prayers are with everyone effected..:(

Not to put the tin foil hat on again, but....

Note the time, and what they say.

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/323886829596205056

EDIT: Also read the last comment.

Also, it's not just the Boston Globe that tweeted this. RT also tweeted the exact same thing at the same time.
So what's the story on this? Nobody quoted and asked. Is this real, that the Boston Globe tweeted about police conducting controlled explosions almost exactly 2 hours before the Marathon explosions?

EDIT: False alarm. Apparently Twitter's clock is in Pacific time on my computer. I'm not signed in on the computer. I am signed in on my iPhone and the timestamps are correct. Why Twitter doesn't specify time zones I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Back