<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeh i dont have most of the cars , if anyone has any spare ones send them my way please

Non-calendar. I'll have a look now at some tracks.

Just one, or three? How many races do you all want to do?

What about Fuji F, Trial Mountain and Deep Forest?

Ford now full.

Sounds good to me.👍 I should be able to make all three races.

I'm gonna be away for the first three races; so my first race won't be until high speed ring

Got a nascar and one of those le mans 905s

Testing some of the cars now , mazda and dodge slower than the ford on the 1000 m by 2 tenths .

That ford st170 is nice

For the test on Thursday, the Mazda will be 1200kg and the Dodge will be 1250kg. Thanks to skeng for doing some running.

Hello guys, as I am new on here I was wondering what sort of time I should be aiming for around Suzuka... im currently hitting around the 2:18 mark ...
Im looking forward to racing with you guys on thurs evening even if it is just a practice.

Don't think i haven't noticed you putting the mileage in Ian :sly: I'm on to you!

Might just run the BMW again. With one of the races (possibly) being a rolling start then that's one race a week where the BMW won't get such a good start.

Did some running with Skeng yesterday; looks like i'm gonna have to run aero for the first time if I stick with RWD. I'm well off the pace without it.

I dunno, ask the boss. I think it's a cool idea. Just set the laps for one extra and tour round following the guy in front until the leader decides he wants to go. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Hello guys, as I am new on here I was wondering what sort of time I should be aiming for around Suzuka... im currently hitting around the 2:18 mark ...
Im looking forward to racing with you guys on thurs evening even if it is just a practice.

I think 2.17s were good last time we ran here.

Might just run the BMW again. With one of the races (possibly) being a rolling start then that's one race a week where the BMW won't get such a good start.

I think I'll leave that for now. Too much hassle in a tight schedule. Hopefully GT6 will provide the option!

I tried the bmw yesterday leaning towards using it , still undecided . Hopefully ill have a better idea after tomorrow.

Only managed a high 2 17 at suzuka with the bmw

Don't think i haven't noticed you putting the mileage in Ian :sly: I'm on to you!
Will you keep away from me? You pushed my ass around Indy and now you're peering through my curtains at night. I'll have to get a restraining order put on you. :lol: ;)

My testing hasn't gone so well. I don't like Suzuka, the gravel traps are like massive vacuum cleaners and suck me in regularly. So, I need all the help that I can get. The Alfa will do 2:18's, but I don't think that I'm getting the most out of the car and I don't have the consistency on Suzuka.

Canyondrifter and myself have what can best be described as an unhealthy rivalry. It started a few months ago on the seasonal time trials and has slowly esculated onto the track. We race together fairly often and recently it's only been the pair of us, so feel free to jump into our lobbie's anytime.

Will you keep away from me? You pushed my ass around Indy and now you're peering through my curtains at night. I'll have to get a restraining order put on you. :lol: ;)

My testing hasn't gone so well. I don't like Suzuka, the gravel traps are like massive vacuum cleaners and suck me in regularly. So, I need all the help that I can get. The Alfa will do 2:18's, but I don't think that I'm getting the most out of the car and I don't have the consistency on Suzuka.

Canyondrifter and myself have what can best be described as an unhealthy rivalry. It started a few months ago on the seasonal time trials and has slowly esculated onto the track. We race together fairly often and recently it's only been the pair of us, so feel free to jump into our lobbie's anytime.
Just checking out the competition, that's all :sly:

Ah oh. I have a couple of seasonal TT nemesis' in my friends list too. It can get out of hand :lol:

I don't tend to set cars up for ultimate pace anyway. So long as they're stable and predictable they should race well. Maybe ask weezy for one of last seasons setups? He can only say no.

I don't tend to set cars up for ultimate pace anyway. So long as they're stable and predictable they should race well. Maybe
ask weezy for one of last seasons setups? He can only say no.

His set-ups tend to be good, I should add.

Just checking out the competition, that's all :sly:

Ah oh. I have a couple of seasonal TT nemesis' in my friends list too. It can get out of hand :lol:

I don't tend to set cars up for ultimate pace anyway. So long as they're stable and predictable they should race well. Maybe ask weezy for one of last seasons setups? He can only say no.

I'm no competition for you Rob. :) Although I will make my little Alfa as difficult to overtake as humanly possible, I'm a fighter and I don't give up easily. Canyon knows only too well what I'm like. Hehe

Weezy - If you are willing to part with a little of your knowledge and give me a few hints regarding the tuning of the Alfa I'd be very grateful. :) PM me if you like.

What is the plan for tomorrow then?

What is the plan for tomorrow then?

3 races like a normal week, schedule the same (except I won't bother with a proper grid for R1 - I'll let the game do its thing). 3 different, non-calendar circuits. I'm thinking Fuji GT, Trial Mountain and Deep Forest.

However, I might replace Deep Forest with Madrid - I know that's a calendar track but it might be worth finding out if it will be a hopeless crashfest before we get there for Round 5 :scared:

Switch cars between races if you like - I'll be doing checks before each race.

Feedback and opinions greatly appreciated, particularly on Mazda, Dodge and Nissan/Infiniti. 👍

rolo can we make tomorrow run a little memorial race? Like giving points in all 3 races and then declare a winner. (not championship points, just points as usual for the race day)

My 1 year old cat was brutally kicked and abused and died yesterday of internal injuries (won't go in the details for it's too painful and horrible what people can do to).

I would like to remember him this way if possible, like a "memorial". He was called Silvestro Lamborghini. (yes i love cats and cars)

If people agrees i'll partecipate in memory of him else i think i'll pass the test for i'm not in the mood or with the concentration for a random race.

No clue what car i'll use but i'll go all black. As silly as it might sound i feel like i lost a family member and now my house feels damn empty.

sorry to bring this out if it's improper i'll delete it on request

karsten

Back