<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rolo can we make tomorrow run a little memorial race? Like giving points in all 3 races and then declare a winner. (not championship points, just points as usual for the race day)

My 1 year old cat was brutally kicked and abused and died yesterday of internal injuries (won't go in the details for it's too painful and horrible what people can do to).

I would like to remember him this way if possible, like a "memorial". He was called Silvestro Lamborghini. (yes i love cats and cars)

If people agrees i'll partecipate in memory of him else i think i'll pass the test for i'm not in the mood or with the concentration for a random race.

No clue what car i'll use but i'll go all black. As silly as it might sound i feel like i lost a family member and now my house feels damn empty.

sorry to bring this out if it's improper i'll delete it on request

karsten

Very sorry to hear about your cat... I'll send you a PM tomorrow (it's getting late) as I need to discuss a couple things with you!

Rest in Peace, Silvestro Lamborghini...

That sucks my cat was also abused as a kitten but he survived albeit scarred mentally.

He never had a cool name like that though, Pepsi was his name.

wiseguy007
Add me on PSN Ian; i'll send you my car from last season 👍

Looks like people have beat me to it, I'm desperate for a alfa setup, was thinking I should ask weezy but was unsure on if it would be the right thing to do, weezy's alfa has always performed well in races from what I've seen last season
Can you share your setup with me plz if it's alright?

Sorry to hear about your cat karsten

How can people be so cruel is beyond me

RIP Silvestro Lamborghini

Really sorry about Silvestro, Karsten. That's awful :(

I'll build a Dodge, bring my Infiniti and then use the BMW in the other race as a kind of 'control group'. Sorry but don't have the Mazda to test.

Very sorry to hear about your cat... I'll send you a PM tomorrow (it's getting late) as I need to discuss a couple things with you!

Rest in Peace, Silvestro Lamborghini...

That sucks my cat was also abused as a kitten but he survived albeit scarred mentally.

He never had a cool name like that though, Pepsi was his name.

Sorry to hear about your cat karsten

How can people be so cruel is beyond me

RIP Silvestro Lamborghini

Really sorry about Silvestro, Karsten. That's awful :(

I'll build a Dodge, bring my Infiniti and then use the BMW in the other race as a kind of 'control group'. Sorry but don't have the Mazda to test.

Thanks guys, sorry to hear other people's pets here were abused too :nervous:

racing with you guys without the cat complaining for me not playing around ith him will feel very strange.. I even had some crashes due to him being playful and sticking his nails in my knee while racing :)

Silvestro Lamborghini Memorial Trophy it is. Non-Championship, of course.

Thanks mate.

It would. Be cool if we had a trophy like this before all seasons. I'll be there today. My cat was like a sort of navigator during the races and kept me sharp at all times due to his love for my ps3 and dualshock usb cord. Lol one time he actually tried to get behind the ps3.

For the winner i'll post a customized picture of silvestro complimenting the winner. So race for the prize too guys:tup:

I dunno, ask the boss. I think it's a cool idea. Just set the laps for one extra and tour round following the guy in front until the leader decides he wants to go. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Tempted to trial this tonight, just to see how it goes.

Double file on to the grid hatchings, then up to the leader when to go.

Last edited:
Hi guys will see you this evening, I will be testin all the rwd's if you would like i am happy to test the mazda and dodge but will need a mazda as no matter how much i cycle the used car dealership it seems never to show up.

Ill be testing the mazda , dodge and bmw .

Not sure which order but ill drive one each race .

Canyondrifter and myself have what can best be described as an unhealthy rivalry. It started a few months ago on the seasonal time trials and has slowly esculated onto the track. We race together fairly often and recently it's only been the pair of us, so feel free to jump into our lobbie's anytime.

unhealthy? im pretty sure that neither of us has had any injuries or major issues ...mind you we have had some bloody close races...and yes anyone who wants in on some practice with us is more than welcome..

thanks for the input on the times I should be aiming for guys...i'll catch ya guys online around 6:30 tonight

oh yeah ian mentioned that headsets aren't used in the races which is totally ok by me but what about before and or during practices?

oh yeah ian mentioned that headsets aren't used in the races which is totally ok by me but what about before and or during practices?

Nobody uses Mics at all...

Got a lot of testing for tonight for a good car for the HSJR Team..

Don't suppose I could ask a favor guys?
Would anyone mind if they could send me an Axela and SRT4 before testing tonight?

By the way, HSR Members - please check HSR Forums!

Don't suppose I could ask a favor guys?
Would anyone mind if they could send me an Axela and SRT4 before testing tonight?

By the way, HSR Members - please check HSR Forums!

coulkd you pm me the details? i have close to zero time to look around the other forum right now, i'm going around telling other pet owners what happened so they can keep an eye on their cats and dogs

coulkd you pm me the details? i have close to zero time to look around the other forum right now, i'm going around telling other pet owners what happened so they can keep an eye on their cats and dogs

It's not all that important - just a note for the FWD Drivers!

i'll follow the forum with attention when all the things will have settled down.

BTW i think i'll use the g35 i think i have a decent setup and had no time to try or test other cars with all that happened with Silvestro.

any last minute suggestion to lessen the car's back rotation when accelerating out of corners? Beside that i feel i have agood setup

any last minute suggestion to lessen the car's back rotation when accelerating out of corners? Beside that i feel i have agood setup
Try increasing the LSD initial torque? Or lowering LSD accel. Or increasing rear camber in relation to the front? Or softening the rear ARB or spring rate? Or softening the rear damper comp. There is no right answer really, just have to test it and see what works. A lot depends on what settings you already have. What is your rear toe?

hurley has signed up in a BMW again. If anyone wants to get hold of him then PSN would be your best bet.

Ill take a alfa if any spots are left .

Bmw is nice but its a lot of work , you bmw drivers put in a lot of effort , kudos to you guys

Back