cars you hate, vent out your anger here

• Thread starter alfiD
  • 365 comments
MINIs are utterly useless, torque-steering, over-priced, cramped, expensive-to-maintain little monstrosities.

I absolutely adore them.

It has 2 Audi R8 V8's stuck together!! It's not a V16!!! It's a W16!!!!!

Actually it's two B5 Passat W8 engines.

Very true, and actually the Hennessy venom gt is now the fastest top speed wise at 272 mph and also faster to 200kph

Hennessy has to build one and test it and have it recorded rather than just use it as a pretext to steal people's money. Otherwise it's a moot point, because saying it can go a certain speed doesn't mean it actually can.

Toronado
Hennessy has to build one and test it and have it recorded rather than just use it as a pretext to steal people's money. Otherwise it's a moot point, because saying it can go a certain speed doesn't mean it actually can.

Hennessy has already broken production car records with the venom gt. The only one on their site that hasn't been full built is the velociraptor, and they have already made and tested the engine components.

The original claim was that the Venom GT was the fastest car in the world - which it isn't (yet). It is, however, the quickest (acceleration) road-legal production car in the world.

There no cars I hate. It just because how do you take care of a car. But I agree on that exist cars that have not a successful model. As for me, it is Range Rover.

THESE:
1280px-Opel_Astra_F_Caravan_1993_01.jpg
1200px-Opel_Corsa_front_20080417.jpg

I see these every day... in the possibly worst condition, but they're still moving.

JUST LET THEM DIE!!!

Back